George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine

3 posters

Go down

Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine Empty Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Oct 2019, 10:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine Empty Re: Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine

Post by annemarie Sat 19 Oct 2019, 14:35

With George and Amal as her parents I would think she would be strong willed.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine Empty Re: Baria on her granddaughter - Hello magazine

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 19 Oct 2019, 14:55

"Metro" is a tabloid like the Enquirer, right?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Oct 2019, 15:10

Nope, wrong.

We have nothing like the Enquirer in the UK, thank God - unless you count the Mail!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 19 Oct 2019, 15:39

George Clooney’s ‘powerful’ two-year-old daughter runs the Clooney house already

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney’s two-year-old daughter runs the Clooney house, according to her grandmother. George and his wife Amal have two-year-old twins Alexander and Ella together and the tots’ grandmother, Baria Alamuddin, is delighted her granddaughter is already showing signs of a forceful personality,revealing that she’s the ‘most powerful girl in the whole family’. Yas Queen. Baria told HELLO! magazine: ‘She’s only two years old and already the most powerful girl in the whole family. ‘She’s just determined and knows what she wants and I couldn’t be more pleased about that.’

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/

George recently hailed his children as ‘really funny and really smart’. The 58-year-old actor also revealed that they are going to learn to speak Italian, as they already spend a lot of time in the country as a family.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Speaking about his ambitions for his young children, the acclaimed actor said: ‘They’re really funny and really smart. ‘We’ve decided, because we spend a lot of time in Italy and they’re going to spend a lot of time growing up there, that Italian is going to be one of the languages they learn. ‘Already they’re saying their ABCs in Italian and in English.’

And it turns out the renowned prankster has enlisted his son into helping with his gags. He said: ‘We’re playing pranks together. I’ll put peanut butter on the side of his shoe and he’ll go to his mother and say, “Mamma? Pooh-pooh?” ‘And then he reaches down like this, and he puts his finger in it and licks it, and he goes “Pooh-pooh?” again. and when I get him to do that, that’s when I really get her! Pooh-pooh works every time. It’s the universal language!’
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum