George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation

4 posters

Go down

Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation Empty Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Oct 2019, 00:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=42]Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation[/size]
OCTOBER 03, 2019 12:06PM by Mia Galuppo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tiffany Boone   |   Tara Ziemba/Getty Images

[size=36]Newcomer Caoilinn Springall will also join the cast that includes Felicity Jones and Kyle Chandler.[/size]

Tiffany Boone has joined George Clooney's sci-fi Netflix feature based on the novel Good Morning, Midnight.

Clooney will direct and star in the feature adaptation of Lily Brooks-Dalton's postapocalyptic narrative that follows the parallel stories of Augustine (Clooney), a lonely scientist in the Arctic, and the Aether spacecraft trying to return home to Earth as Augustine races to make contact with the ship's crew.

Boone joins actors Felicity Jones and Kyle Chandler, who have been announced already. Also coming on board is newcomer Caoilinn Springall.
The Revenant writer Mark L. Smith adapted the screenplay. Clooney will produce via his Smokehouse Pictures banner with Grant Heslov, alongside Anonymous Content and Syndicate Entertainment.
The as-yet-untitled film is set to begin production in October.
Boone, who is repped by ICM and LINK, stars in Showtime series The Chi. Next up, she is set for the Jordan Peele-produced Amazon series The Hunt.  

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation Empty Re: Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 07 Oct 2019, 03:41

Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation Empty Re: Tiffany Boone Joins George Clooney's 'Good Morning, Midnight' Adaptation

Post by Doug Ross Mon 07 Oct 2019, 21:28

How is she 32?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Oct 2019, 22:01

Where did you see that?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Oct 2019, 00:16

She was born in 1987 .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Oct 2019, 20:05

Annemarie - I wasn't questioning her age. I was just wondering where Doug Ross saw her age mentioned.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Oct 2019, 20:44

If you put in her name on google the information comes up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 08 Oct 2019, 22:28

Yep, I looked her up on Google because I had no idea who she was. I still don't.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 09 Oct 2019, 00:41

Gotcha! I just asked because I thought I missed something in the article. I kept looking but didn't see anything, so I asked. I didn't think it was important enough for anyone to take the time to Google it. Very Happy

Smile Doug Ross - You're not the only one!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum