George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney?

4 posters

Go down

Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? Empty Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 17 Sep 2019, 01:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? Empty Re: Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney?

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Sep 2019, 02:14

Brad Pitt asks astronaut: Who was better - me or George Clooney?
10:55, Sep 17 2019

• Facebook

Brad Pitt gets seal of approval on new space film from ISS astronaut
Hollywood star Brad Pitt has received high praise for his new space film Ad Astra from an astronaut on the International Space Station. The Fight Club actor spoke with Nasa's Nick Hague at Mission Control in Houston.

Brad Pitt, star of the new space movie Ad Astra, had a burning question for a real-life astronaut.

"Who was more believable? Clooney or Pitt?"

In a televised call on Monday, NASA astronaut Nick Hague answered Pitt - "absolutely" - getting a big laugh. Pitt's Hollywood pal George Clooney starred in the 2013 space film Gravity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GETTY IMAGES

Brad Pitt had a simple question: is he a better astronaut than George Clooney?

Hague and the rest of the International Space Station crew previewed Ad Astra a few weeks ago. The movie opens Thursday down here.

Pitt portrays an astronaut who travels through the solar system to find his father. The film includes actual NASA shots of the moon and Mars.

"How'd we do? How was our zero-G?" Pitt asked from NASA headquarters in Washington.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brad Pitt got a chance to speak with astronaut Nick Hague aboad the International Space Station.

"I got to tell you, it was really good," said Hague, six months into his own 6-½ month mission.

"The depictions, the settings all as you can tell look very similar to the type of setting I've got around me. I got to imagine it was a lot easier for me to kind of enjoy the zero-G than it was you," he added, flipping in weightlessness.

Pitt noted the movie's spaceship was "a bit cleaner" than the station. After asking about spacewalking and seeing Earth from space, Pitt said, "Most important question: Who controls the jam box?" Answer: The astronauts take turns. With three Americans, two Russians and an Italian on board, the music has an "international flair", Hague said.

Ad Astra, starring Brad Pitt, opens in New Zealand cinemas on September 19.

The 20-minute chat ended with Pitt sharing, "I can't wait to brag to my kids".

AAP

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney? Empty Re: Better astronaut actor - Pitt or Clooney?

Post by Admin Sat 28 Sep 2019, 20:22

Well, I'm voting for George. At least he didn't half bore me to death in Gravity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 28 Sep 2019, 20:27

Not for nuthin', he wasn't on screen long enough for that!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down