I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Serious Side
Yesterday at 21:57 by carolhathaway

» Clooneys in NYC next week...?
Yesterday at 10:52 by party animal - not!

» Surbicon wrap party Friday night....4.12.16
Yesterday at 05:11 by Sevens

» December 2016 Chit Chat
Tue Dec 06 2016, 23:09 by ladybugcngc

» Clooney's baby?
Tue Dec 06 2016, 19:31 by it's me

» George to visit Yerevan April 2017 for Aurora Prize 2.12.16
Sat Dec 03 2016, 03:12 by melbert

» November 2016 Chit Chat
Wed Nov 30 2016, 15:49 by ladybugcngc

» Amal in Texas this afternoon 15.11.16
Tue Nov 29 2016, 21:35 by carolhathaway

» George and the stylist from Esquire UK article January 2014
Tue Nov 29 2016, 17:42 by Joanna

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

cancun film festival

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: cancun film festival

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14 2011, 20:47

Here Cindigirl, try this link: http://translate.google.com/#

Then you should be able to copy the info into the box and it kinda translates it. Let me know if it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu Jul 14 2011, 20:48

There are interviews with Italian newspapers, it has been issued the "Stampa"

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14 2011, 20:50

laetval wrote:It's curious that all this "interviews" come from Italy and not a single one in other languages?

In Cancun you speak in spanish, right? Is that the language in Cancun has become Italian? lol!

Yes, you really have to wonder where they are coming from! I wonder Ely? George? Val? WHO?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu Jul 14 2011, 20:53

Cindi, this is the translation of the article made ​​with google but it is not always reliable.

LOS ANGELES
The Ides of March, the film written directed, starring George Clooney, the festival opens August 31 in Venice, is a purely political history: the young councilor (Ryan Gosling), a presidential candidate enters the profession for its idealism and over the years, corrupted by the system, it loses its soul. The title, with reference to the killing of Caesar, is an obvious reference to the betrayal of the protagonists, Paul Giamatti, Evan Rachel Wood, Marisa Tomei and Philip Seymour Hoffman. The film was bought for the U.S. by Sony Pictures. And a few weeks after the final break of relations with Elisabetta Canalis and many since his arrival in Laguna this time alone, Clooney is in Cancun as part of a review of the upcoming film of the study. We met him.

What do you expect in Venice?
"Six years ago I came to the festival with Good Night, and Good Luck, a small black and white film on McCarthyism very well received. I do not know what will happen this time, I know they gave us the opening, a good sign. And even if it is a story rooted in American politics, the theme of a young man who sells his soul to win is universal. Even the current political scandal is obvious, just look at what is happening in Britain, France or Italy from you. "

Following our story?
"Berlusconi is just one of many prime ministers, presidents and senators involved in recent scandals that have disappointed the expectations of voters. Sometimes these men in power will surprise you as they are stupid, as far as pushing things further than a day till they are caught. "

Look at Me, in other words. Corruption and cynicism are not increased?
"The United States have never been so divided since the days of Lincoln: if a Republican leader goes to play golf with Obama is soon accused of treason. You can not go on like this, I can only hope that it opens a new cycle. The world is facing very serious problems, now there is also the risk that Italy is implosion. There is a desperate need of adults. "

Among the politicians who have failed also includes Obama?
"Obama has not done everything we hoped for, but my friends complain that I ask: what would the world be without him? He inherited the estate and the financial collapse, the employment crisis, the Middle East is exploding. And then let's try to imagine what would have happened if the White House there was a president without his level of intelligence and compassion. "

The Ides of March is not much hope left. Do you have any suggestions for those who enter into politics with ideals?
"I think it's impossible to stay in politics and not make compromises, starting with the fact that to win or you're rich or you have to beat cash. Tips? Yes, do not use Twitter, do not show your genitals and do not sleep with the assistants. "

She has political aspirations?
"I do not think so. I prefer the cinema, where I'm lucky to be able to decide what stories do. And if one day people will stop seeing them, I another. "

From Syriana Michael Clayton, his protagonists are often misunderstood lone wolves who fight against the system. There is a reference to his personal life?
"As a child I was taught not to do what is popular but what is right, that the more fortunate should help the less fortunate. I try to do what I can, dedicated to films that tackle real issues. "

Did not respond to the reflections on her personal life ...
"Good try!".

In Venice with who will? There is opportunity to see her with Elisabetta Canalis?
"We need a lot 'of time, even this good attempt anyway ..."

She has female friends?
"In choosing my friends do not look at sex. I am looking for a sense of humor, honesty, and cultural interests. And they are both male and female qualities "

You can lose your soul, not only for power but also for love.
"I just turned 50 years old and in my life I have made many mistakes, and not professional. It 'easy when all goes well, the real test is how you behave when things go wrong, how to address the failures and how to then go back to the surface. "

lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:06

lelacorb - Thank you so much.

Cinderella, thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me. Well, at least I got into Google Translate and saved it on favorites.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:26

If this is true, it looks like he is going with a girl:

Wood: George Clooney lives up to the hype
By Arienne Thompson, USA TODAY
HBO's Mildred Pierce earned a slew of nominations this morning, including outstanding supporting actress for Evan Rachel Wood, who chatted with USA TODAY's Andrea Mandell after learning the good news.

"I'm having flashbacks to when I was a teenager," said Wood, whose phone hasn't rung this much since her much-praised turn in 2003's Thirteen. But the real party will start later in the day. "It's just me and my cat and breakfast right now, and I'm enjoying it," she said.

Wood hadn't had a chance to talk to her nominated co-stars Melissa Leo, Mare Winningham and Kate Winslet. "I'm excited to see (Winslet) and party with her at the Emmys. We had a great time working together. The film was really hard to make and it was a lot of work and I think it was difficult for everybody but it was worth it."

Aside from planning her Emmy dress, the True Blood star is taking The Ides of March to open the Venice Film Festival with none other than the film's director "The Clooney" aka George. "He's everything you've ever heard about him," said Wood. "Generous and funny and fun."

Here's the link: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/07/wood-george-clooney-lives-up-to-the-hype/1

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotes)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:35

Hopefully it's just a convenience-work related date and not a romance. How old is she?????? We always talk about George already having the next one picked out before the old(LOL) one is gone!!!!!

lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:44

Evan rachel wood was born in the 1987, she is a children!

lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu Jul 14 2011, 21:51

laetval wrote:It's curious that all this "interviews" come from Italy and not a single one in other languages?

In Cancun you speak in spanish, right? Is that the language in Cancun has become Italian? lol!

The interview in LA STAMPA dated July 14, 2011 did nor come from Cancun but from Los Angeles, the journalist who interviewed him was Lorenzo Soria.

socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:40

@lela, looked her up on IMDb she is one year younger than my number 2 daughter. On IMDb it said her boyfriend was Marilyn Mason, do you know who he is?

lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:42

She is currently dating actor (forgot his name) who played billy elliot in the big screen. They were together at one event and celebitchy even had a thread about them recently...

ps: she was engaged to Mason, but I think it ended in 2010.

pps: she also dated another man who was way older than her. She likes to date older man, but her current boyfriend is 25 years old and they dated in the past...

Last edited by LouisLane on Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:46; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added info + typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Fri Jul 15 2011, 01:12

As far as I know it is not unusual if actors/actresses present their films on fetivals together with the director.
Our gentleman George would surely take his younger co-stars to such events to give them the chance to present themselves to a bigger audience.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri Jul 15 2011, 01:57

LouisLane wrote:ps: Lainey said today on her blog that Eli's mother is talking about the split on the media...
LOL, not fair to make a comment without providing us a link. Don't make us work for it. tongue Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri Jul 15 2011, 02:00

Aside from planning her Emmy dress, the True Blood star is taking The Ides of March to open the Venice Film Festival with none other than the film's director "The Clooney" aka George. "He's everything you've ever heard about him," said Wood. "Generous and funny and fun."
ROTFLOL! I doubt ts a date. She's a member of the cast and the major characters will all be there on the Red Carpet together (unless working on a project they can't get away from). Its probably the writer's way of starting rumors.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Fri Jul 15 2011, 02:03

Cindigirl and Cinderella - I I love you you two very much!

And, Cinderella - that would be George's left...

And, wouldn't it be the sweetest if he took Nicky to Venice? I hope his little sandwich board scene didn't get chopped.

And I do hope the whole cast is there and pretty much walks together. I know at other press conferences, they've had the major actors up front answering questions, and I do so hope that George PARTICIPATES!!!!!! I think that maybe Grant will drag him up there by the balls if he balks. C'mon George!! Do it for US!!!!!!

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15 2011, 02:25

sisieq wrote:
LouisLane wrote:ps: Lainey said today on her blog that Eli's mother is talking about the split on the media...
LOL, not fair to make a comment without providing us a link. Don't make us work for it. tongue Thanks!

Sorry sisieq, for some reason I've been so tired today that I've been lazy too, haha. I just posted a new topic, somewhere here in the forum.. and the rest, I guess, Smile.

@Melbert: his left? really? I should pay more attention then... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Fri Jul 15 2011, 02:49

LL, he does usually dress right, so I think that's why this caught my "eye"! lol

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney on Fri Jul 15 2011, 09:52

I can't rightfully tell in these pics.

Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Fri Jul 15 2011, 14:23

Clooney enjoys the single life
Friday, 15 July 2011

George Clooney appears to be enjoying the single life after joking about a wild night of tequila-drinking. The heartthrob, who announced his split with Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis last month, quipped at the Summer of Sony event in Cancun, Mexico that he had "lost my soul" the night before while guzzling the potent drink.

Fun-loving George also warned actors should be afraid of him on set - revealing: "When I'm drunk, I'm mean."

The 50-year-old plays Governor Mike Morris in new film Ides Of March, a story of dirty politics which the star also directed.

When asked if there were any lessons to be learnt from the movie, George deadpanned: "Don't sleep with interns."

He added: "I want to write and direct more as I'm getting older and see less of myself on screen."

And George admitted he still gets the jitters when he meets celebrities he admires, saying: "I get starstruck by people and intimidated by talent all the time."

Link

watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15 2011, 14:31

Melbert wrote:
Cindigirl and Cinderella - I I love you you two very much!

Right back at ya, Melbert! Just so you know, I've written some funny things (only good of course) about a few of you in my journal. Great wit and a lot of fun!! Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to go back through those photos and take a look on the left! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 15 2011, 14:53

Hi Mel, that was so sweet. You are like one of the nicest people in the world. I miss chatting with you during the day but I catch up the next day!

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15 2011, 17:59

LL, he does usually dress right, so I think that's why this caught my "eye"! lol
I never paid attention Embarassed

I can't rightfully tell in these pics..
I cannot either No but if I had to guess, I would say right cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 15 2011, 18:17

Mind you ladies, I don't usually take much notice of how George is "dressing" but as long as we're talking about it, look on this thread for laetval's post on July 13th, tenth picture down where he's walking, he's definitely dressing to the left.

I personally don't know how guys can walk around with those things anyway. LOL

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15 2011, 20:29

@Cindigirl Thank you! - I wonder if that’s why you always see him with his hands in his pockets. To keep from exciting us all? I’d much rather call it a “present” than a “package”! A “present” sounds so much nicer! Love5

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Fri Jul 15 2011, 20:40

@Cinderella- And a present is always so much fun to unwrap!!

blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 15 2011, 20:42

@Cinderella, so THAT'S why he always has his hands in his pockets!

So, George is "presenting?" Haha - sorry, I was thinking about Eli.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:03

cindigirl wrote:@Cinderella, so THAT'S why he always has his hands in his pockets!

So, George is "presenting?" Haha - sorry, I was thinking about Eli.
That was a good one!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:08

LouisLane wrote:
sisieq wrote:

Sorry sisieq, for some reason I've been so tired today that I've been lazy too, haha. I just posted a new topic, somewhere here in the forum.. and the rest, I guess, Smile.

The part about Bruna is old news. And, I think Lainey better get her facts straight. IMHO Lainey is insulting Grant as Grant is a full partner in Smokehouse not a "go-to-guy".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh hi, Single, and where’s your co-star?
He’s available now, have you heard?

This is George Clooney in Mexico with Grant Heslov promoting his upcoming The Ides of March. Clooney directed the film and stars alongside Paul Giamatti, Phililp Seymour Hoffman, Ryan Gosling, and Evan Rachel Wood. Ides will open the Venice Film Festival. They’re saying it could be a contender.

Can we sidebar on Heslov a minute? Because remember him as the ridiculously stereotypical terrorist in True Lies? And now he’s a frequent collaborator with one of Hollywood’s most powerful players? Heslov is one of Clooney’s go-to people. He wrote the screenplay for The Ides of March. And Good Night, and Good Luck. And he had a part in Leatherheads. Is he George Clooney’s Rob Schneider? This just made me laugh.

Anyway, unfortunately for all of us, Clooney did not bring along Ryan Gosling on this ride. Perhaps he’s saving him for the Venice carpet. He better be. Actually, Ryan should be in New York this weekend for the Crazy Stupid Love junket. Hopefully we’ll get some new pictures then.

As for George, and his life without the Italian Queen – um, can you imagine if she shows up on the Venice carpet, like as a crasher? Or, better still, HER MOTHER??? Her mother has been talking to the press about the split. I mean... if you’ve ever watched Italian television, which is some crazy sh-t, you know, this isn’t out the realm of possibility.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:10

I already posted it in and the rest as a new topic last night ....Thanks sisieq!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:32

More pics :

Dunno where are these PICS!!!

Still searching but no luck.

Last edited by laetval on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links modified!! :))

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:40

It says : error ! Basketball

Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:43

Atalante wrote:It says : error ! Basketball

FIXED! Very Happy

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri Jul 15 2011, 21:52

@laetval, I Google searched George-Clooney.us and came up with a lot of different pictures. Apparently it's a new forum, only has 45 registered users.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri Jul 15 2011, 22:00

As I said the first time this is only a Sony Event. And answering my own question, LOL, about why no reviews, I think it was an incomplete movie - maybe no music and maybe just a short piece for buyers.

I understand that the actual Cancun Film Fest is later in the year.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri Jul 15 2011, 23:28

And George admitted he still gets the jitters when he meets celebrities he admires, saying: "I get starstruck by people and intimidated by talent all the time."

sweet...

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear on Sat Jul 16 2011, 03:36

As far as Lainey article, Grant didn't play a terriost in True Lies, he played an agent.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sat Jul 16 2011, 20:20

Clooney fine at 50

CANCUN, Mexico – George Clooney in any location – LA, New York, London or this renowned seaside destination – is the same joking, friendly guy.

Earlier in the day, after a photo call, the actor approached the assembled press, said hello and shook their hands.

George began our interview this way: “By the way, I just have to have this out. I was just in the bathroom and there was a Smurf staring at me. I have a problem with that. It’s intimidating.”

Wondering what a Smurf was doing in the men’s room? Sony Pictures was actually touting the movie, “The Smurfs,” to journalists gathered here, so there were images, statues and even a giant balloon replica of the popular blue creatures everywhere, including the toilets.

But George had come to town to talk about “The Ides of March,” his fourth directorial venture which he also stars in. Based on “Farragut North,” Beau Willimon’s play that was inspired by events in the 2004 Democratic primary campaign of Howard Dean, “The Ides …” costars Ryan Gosling, Evan Rachel Wood, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Of course, the conversation veered toward politics, particularly with social networking as the emerging tool to make or break political careers. “We have the advent of so much media – Facebook and Twitter and all those things,” said George, who kept cool in Cancun’s humid climate in a white cotton polo shirt and jeans. The actor’s salt-and-pepper hair becomes him. “We’re learning much more than we ever knew [through the social media]. Kennedy would never have been president, obviously.”

You can no longer hide as much, George stressed. “You can’t take pictures of your genitalia and tweet it,” he said as he shook his head and grinned, referring to the “sexting” scandal involving ex-US congressman Anthony Weiner. “It’s just insane. You just go, ‘What were you thinking?’ So I think people would have to retrain themselves to the idea that everything you write is public knowledge and if you think anything’s secret, it will be hacked, or someone will find out.

“We’re just going to have to readdress how we think about it. Scandal is going to become less. People are going to care less and less about scandal because they’re going to be saturated with it.”

Asked about being back in the director’s seat, George joked: “Mostly, I compliment myself – ‘Oh, George you’re great.’ And I’m like, ‘Thank you.’”
Very few takes

No 60 or 90 takes for this director. “If I can do it in one take, I do it in one take. Sometimes I’ve done as many as 10. But usually, very few takes. Actors are usually very prepared so I don’t worry about that. We laugh a lot. It’s a lot of joking around. I shoot eight-hour days.”

With George, his fellow actors and behind-the-camera talents agreeing to do the film for less pay, “The Ides …” was made for $12 million, a tiny sum by Hollywood standards. “We came in a million dollars under budget and finished filming three days early,” proudly offered George, who also wrote the screenplay with his friend and frequent collaborator, Grant Heslov and Willimon.

“Part of your job is to be competent,” George said. “And to know what you’re doing. To me, the idea is to be really prepared. I’m very comfortable on the set. I like actors. I trust them. I hire the right ones to do it and then let them do their thing. If they’re off, I tell them to try something else.”

George, a bachelor again after his recent split with Elisabetta Canalis, said of his milestone this year: “My life is much easier, thank you, now that I’m 50. And I can say that without stuttering.”

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Sat Jul 16 2011, 23:03

pandabear wrote:As far as Lainey article, Grant didn't play a terriost in True Lies, he played an agent.

Not only is that inaccurate but I don't think George will be thrilled about this either, since George and Grant cowrote the scripts:

He (Grant) wrote the screenplay for The Ides of March. And Good Night, and Good Luck. And he had a part in Leatherheads. Is he George Clooney’s Rob Schneider? This just made me laugh.

Lainey's slipping or maybe she doesn't care enough about accuracy to begin with.

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sat Jul 16 2011, 23:14

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Hubba Hubba Slurp!"

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16 2011, 23:49

Love your comment LornaDoone!! geek

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Tue Jul 19 2011, 13:40

Other pics of the press conference : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Tue Jul 19 2011, 13:56

Thanks Laetval, Gee's divine, lush, handsome, hot, yummy, huba huba huba!!!!!!!! I love you

fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Wed Jul 20 2011, 21:33

Thanks for all the pics you guys! Mr. C is looking mighty fine post breakup. As for the caption on the pic :
"Hello ladies...are you ready for me?"

And the answer is ALWAYS!

MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue Jul 26 2011, 07:32

Another write up

‘I don’t want people to bond with me’
Robin Bansal, Hindustan Times New Delhi, July 25, 2011

Hollywood’s hottest bachelor, George Clooney, prefers to keep his distance from the world. “I don’t want people to bond (with me). Everybody should do his or her own thing (whether on a movie set or off it),” he says.

Once divorced and vowed never to marry again, Clooney, 50, recently split with longtime girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. But, one look at him, and you know he’s unfazed by that too. “You know there’s a thing called tequilaaaa (sic),” he winks, as he talks about the single life.

In an exclusive interview to HT City on the sidelines of an event in Cancun, Mexico, the actor sounded all excited about his fourth directorial venture, The Ides of March. A small-budget political thriller, the film is not likely to go out to markets such as India, but he’s okay with not being commercial.

“I keep pushing the envelope. I keep making the films I want to make,” he says. The Oscar-winning actor, who has blockbusters such as Ocean’s Eleven and Batman & Robin to his credit, says, “I want to write and direct as I grow older and see less of myself onscreen.”

A keen political activist, Clooney says politics has always been a part of his household. “My father ran for Congress. He is a very honourable guy. I’ve seen things he didn’t want to do. It’s very hard not to lose your soul in politics,” he adds. Does that mean he’d never sign up for office? “Doesn’t it look like fun if President Obama is doing it? No, I’ve never wanted to do that. It’s very hard to really take on a side, which is right. I was not even the president of my class. I was the president of the science club though.”

Clooney, who plays a US presidential candidate in the movie, has advice for politicians. “Don’t sleep with the intern, don’t touch the intern, stay off Twitter and don’t click any of your body parts,” he says, laughing at his sly reference to the recent scandal involving ex-US congressman Anthony Weiner.

As we wind up, Clooney’s back to being goofy. As he reaches for a bottle of water, he cracks up while drinking. “And that is a bottle of Vodka!”

Link

watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Tue Jul 26 2011, 13:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Tue Jul 26 2011, 13:44

Thanks lavetal! Great photos!. Too bad they had to imprint them with that handprint right in the middle of his gorgeous face. Couldn't you just eat him up.

pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Tue Jul 26 2011, 13:50

Your a wonder Laetval!! Shame about the hand. Still sweetcheeks is divine!!

fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26 2011, 14:55

Thanks, Laetval! Man, he looks FINE! Whew... Censored Sorry, I couldn't stop myself! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Tue Jul 26 2011, 15:38

The 1st and 5th pics look like the cat that ate the canary. He looks like he's been up to some shenanigans in most of them. LoL

MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed Jul 27 2011, 02:03

mighty fine, mighty fine

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56

Sponsored content