George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Richard Kind on George as a dad EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Richard Kind on George as a dad

3 posters

Go down

Richard Kind on George as a dad Empty Richard Kind on George as a dad

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Apr 2019, 02:10

USweekly has posted a story on this - I cannot access it as they have not signed up to GDPR in Europe. Sorry!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Richard Kind on George as a dad Empty Re: Richard Kind on George as a dad

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Apr 2019, 02:12

[size=78]Richard Kind: George Clooney Is a ‘Great, Great Dad’[/size]

By Riley Cardoza
 April 29, 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Richard Kind and George Clooney Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for AMC; Duncan McGlynn/Getty Images

Fabulous at fatherhood! Richard Kind raved about his friend George Clooney’s parenting skills.
Celebrity Parents Who Have Twins
“I knew he’d be a good father because everything he does is good,” the Toy Story 3 star, 62, told Us Weekly exclusively at the Beetlejuice Broadway opening on Thursday, April 25. “He is a great dad, a great, great dad as his dad was to him. Just like a father should be.”

Clooney and his wife, Amal Clooney, welcomed their now 22-month-old twins, Alexander and Ella, in June 2017, three years after tying the knot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Amal Clooney and George Clooney attend a dinner to celebrate The Prince’s Trust, hosted by Prince Charles, Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace on March 12, 2019 in London, England. Chris Jackson - WPA Pool/Getty ImagesEverything We Know George and Amal Clooney Have Said About Parenthood
Kind, who chose George as his best man when he married Dana Stanley in 1999, isn’t the first famous face to gush over the ER alum’s parenting.
In December 2018, Jennifer Aniston told Ellen DeGeneres, “It’s amazing to see him with children. That’s what we talked about, that anything can happen.”
While the Up in the Air actor was open about not wanting to have kids before meeting and marrying the human rights lawyer, 41, he’s now a changed man.

“The first thing you think is, ‘I hope I don’t screw this up,’” he told The Hollywood ReporterOpens a New Window. in September 2017. “I want them to be happy. I want them to have a sense of humor. I want them to be interested in things. I want them to be compassionate about other people’s plights. Because that’s the thing, you know? You have to have some sort of empathy.”
He added: “I’m a very good diaper guy, which I didn’t expect.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Richard Kind and daughter attends the “Beetlejuice” Broadway Opening Night on April 25, 2019 at The Winter Garden Theatre in New York, New York, USA. Robin Platzer/ Twin Images/ Avalon Newscom/MEGAGeorge and Amal Clooney's Love Story
The Tomorrowland actor showed off pictures of his little ones while attending a Casamigos House of Friends Dinner in June 2018. “George teased that the babies are like models and he never has to show them how to pose because they do it so naturally,” an eyewitness told Us exclusively at the time. “He seemed like the proudest parent and just couldn’t stop showing photos and talking about how much he loves the kids.”
With reporting by Nicki Gostin

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 30 Apr 2019, 06:36

It's interesting how they create a whole story with mostly old stuff, except of three sentences Richard Kind has said...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down