George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como

+8
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
annemarie
party animal - not!
Lilia
media savvy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como

Post by it's me Mon 13 Aug 2018, 20:19

I bet there are some more
That nobody know

affraid
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Alfresco Dinner Date In Lake Como

Post by annemarie Mon 13 Aug 2018, 21:39

I haven't seen anything more about them building in Cabo.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 13 Aug 2018, 22:33

It's Me - I guess you can count Amal's flat in London, too. I think she still owns it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 01:14

Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 14 Aug 2018, 02:30

ladybugcngc wrote:PAN, how do you know the lay out  of Villa l'Oleandra ?

She doesn’t... she made it up... how do you know that she knows?.... only I know that she doesn’t know... And how do I know? you ask....

Because I swam naked in the lake one moonlight night...and a guy with white hair, and kind eyes  offered to dry me off....  we walked from villa to villa - room to room to find a towel....no staff to ask, but he was doing his best, the perfect host...when I started to see the same rooms over again I felt tired, it’s quiet the hike in bare feet (and bum).... eventually I made my excuses and prepared to dive back into the lake.... he grabbed my hand and begged me to take him with me... I explained he would not survive where I was going.... not without a towel....

And that dear friend is how I know... and PAN how do you know???
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 14 Aug 2018, 04:19

I'm guessing that the Como house is a sizable tax benefit. He conducts business and works on charitable causes, edits films, entertains political figures, journalists, and other actors. So some of that could offset the costs of upkeep.

The other places... I agree, that's a lot of maintaining and taxes, not to mention payroll.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 14 Aug 2018, 04:23

Interesting body language displayed in the photos.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2018, 08:48

What Would He Say wrote:

She doesn’t... she made it up... how do you know that she knows?.... only I know that she doesn’t know... And how do I know? you ask....

Because I swam naked in the lake one moonlight night...and a guy with white hair, and kind eyes  offered to dry me off....  we walked from villa to villa - room to room to find a towel....no staff to ask, but he was doing his best, the perfect host...when I started to see the same rooms over again I felt tired, it’s quiet the hike in bare feet (and bum).... eventually I made my excuses and prepared to dive back into the lake.... he grabbed my hand and begged me to take him with me... I explained he would not survive where I was going.... not without a towel....

You went from an SOS

To that

Too much cryptic
pale

Please
Explain to us Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2018, 08:50

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Interesting body language displayed in the photos.

Along the years
So many years
His body language sent mixed messages

Right to create even more confusion

His usual habit
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Aug 2018, 12:59

Way2Old - Re: body language - I think he might still be feeling the effects of the accident.

WWHS - Thanks for the lovely imagery. How could you ever leave? (I think PAN gets her information in a much less exotic way. Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 14 Aug 2018, 13:45

Way2Old - Re: body language - I think he might still be feeling the effects of the accident.

I agree, it's a factor. And I think he went out of his way on his first day back on set to show that he was 'good as new.'

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Aug 2018, 14:53

I agree. He's probably been overdoing it to prove he's ok. He should probably take It's Me's advice and rest without distractions for a couple of weeks - maybe at a spa where they give daily massages -, but that will never happen. There are too many relatives and friends to entertain.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2018, 15:04

And the always present job to do
If not shooting
Editing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 14 Aug 2018, 15:05

Oh my... another totally see thru dress... with a slit no less. Yup- she didn't know you'd see straight through to her skivvie, yet again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 14 Aug 2018, 15:55

Hmmm, George looks just fine to me. Don’t see a difference in the way he is carrying himself. George sustained bruises in the accident so he should be on the mend now. It looked from when he was filming in Rome that he was getting around pretty easily. He might have been sore but nothing stood out to me.

Amal’s dress shows leg through the sheer skirt. I don’t see anything else.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Aug 2018, 18:00

Quite - a full bodice, no boobs sticking out, and a glimpse of leg. Not exactly a Kardashian look.

And as fpr bpdy language, yep, they may be talking seriously - I'm sure they do lots - but he was laughing away on the boat. Don't think we need to have too many concerns about this relationship - unless of course some are living in hope........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 14 Aug 2018, 18:26

If one can tell the dress is  see thru from this blurred photo- how the hell did it look in person?  And no one gets it????????????????????????  Night gowns cover more.

Never mind- I'm clearly wasting my time.  

Exploded All hail Amal- who can do no wrong.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2018, 18:27

But George does

A lot
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 18:38

party animal - not! wrote:Quite - a full bodice, no boobs sticking out, and a glimpse of leg. Not exactly a Kardashian look.

And as fpr bpdy language, yep, they may be talking seriously - I'm sure they do lots - but he was laughing away on the boat. Don't think we need to have too many concerns about this relationship - unless of course some are living in hope........

I believe George Clooney and his lady love will have a long and happy life.  It's obvious George Clooney's heart is committed to the love of his life.  

Hope deferred makes the heart sick.  You can only feel for someone who has the hope of a non-fiction marriage relationship with George Clooney.

I'm sure "George" and "Amal" will have a long and happy marriage.

Note:  I absolutely LOVE Amal's Royal Wedding dress.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 18:41

it's me wrote:But George does

A lot
IMO
What are you referring to?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 18:49

"Amal Clooney exudes elegance in a yellow maxi dress as husband George whisks her away for a romantic alfresco dinner date in Lake Como"

I'm really happy Amal Clooney has toned down her hooker/looker, tacky/tasteless looks.  I don't like the fabric, print, or the human size slit, however I do think this dress is in "good taste".
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Aug 2018, 19:10

PP - She knew. She just didn't care.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Aug 2018, 19:49

Well it's from 2015

I'd quite like it - providing the dressmaker could cut a few inches of the bottom..............

By the way, I thought you said you didn't care what Amal wore, Ladybug!?.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 14 Aug 2018, 20:05

Thanks for the link to the dress PAN. It is really lovely. The blurred DM pics don’t do it justice. Love the lightweight look of it and how it flows. Another great look on Amal.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 20:11

party animal - not! wrote:
By the way, I thought you said you didn't care what Amal wore, Ladybug!?.
I don't. scratch 

What makes you think "I care".

What Amal chooses to wear is her own business.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Aug 2018, 20:54

I like the dress she has the legs to wear it. The body is lined it seems and the slit shows her legs I'm sure George loves seeing those legs.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2018, 20:54

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick. "

Yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Aug 2018, 20:57

PP - I think the dress was as much weather-inspired as a fashion choice. I imagine it feels pretty cool with the breeze blowing up under your skirt. I'm not sure how see-through the fabric is up close because the photo is sort of back-lit.  I do think the slit could be a bit lower. The same breeze that feels so good could create quite a show for the paps.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 21:24

it's me wrote:"Hope deferred makes the heart sick. "

Yes
Hug1 

There is a second part to that statement, I challenge you to look it up.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Aug 2018, 21:46

So if you don't care why comment?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2018, 22:46

ladybugcngc wrote:

Yes
Hug1 

Patience is very well dead
By now Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 23:44

party animal - not! wrote:So if you don't care why comment?
This is my previous posts' on:  "George and Amal and lots of friend at Villa d'este tonight"

I look forward to the day when nobody on earth cares about what Amal is wearing.

I look forward to the day when nobody on earth has an opinion on what "George's" "wife" is wearing.

This is my post on this thread:

"Amal Clooney exudes elegance in a yellow maxi dress as husband George whisks her away for a romantic alfresco dinner date in Lake Como"

I'm really happy Amal Clooney has toned down her hooker/looker, tacky/tasteless looks.  I don't like the fabric, print, or the human size slit, however I do think this dress is in "good taste".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pan:  My comments were not made with the hope the homeless will find living quarters, the starving will be provided food, the jobless will find employment,...  These are examples of things I care about.  I made the comment, in response to an article titled with what Amal is wearing and "husband George" on a dinner date.  Those who printed the article seemed to care about what Amal is wearing.

My comments were in response to that Article.  Please understand, I make comments about Amal's attire with the expectation people who read the comments whether : I like/dislike, prefer/loathe, admire/dismiss what she wears, I really don't care.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 14 Aug 2018, 23:54

it's me wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:

Yes
Hug1 

By now Neutral
Did you look up the second part of the statement?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 Aug 2018, 00:25

ladybugcngc wrote:
it's me wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:

Yes
Hug1 

By now Neutral
Did you look up the second part of the statement?

Ok

You said

"You can only feel for someone who has the hope of a non-fiction marriage relationship with George Clooney."

But
What exactly does it mean?
I am not sure I got it Neutral

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Aug 2018, 00:34

Bit inconsistent actually Ladybug - previous visit to Villa d'Este you said 'Please understand. I don't care what Amal wears'............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 15 Aug 2018, 00:58

it's me wrote:
What Would He Say wrote:

You went from an SOS

To that

Too much cryptic
pale

Please
Explain to us  Neutral

Oh sweet IT... no not me... I’m a rescuer.... No sos from me, I thought I recognised an sos, but I can be equally wrong as right.... 

I don’t think it’s a sin to jump in .... big shoulders are Blessing not a curse.... anyone who wants to cry have a big cry on mine....that includes Mr Clooney....

As if ..........
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 Aug 2018, 01:40

As if?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Aug 2018, 03:01

facepalm And we're off down the rabbit hole once again... For Pete's sake. George and Amal went to dinner. He wore a suit. She wore a yellow dress. Some of us liked it. Some of us didn't. THE END!

Some of us stated our opinion. Some of us claim not to have an opinion (though if they don't I don't know why they're even in this discussion. scratch) Thing is it isn't important enough for a long drawn out "he said, she said" kind of argument that gives everyone a headache. (For anyone who feels the need to argue this issue to death, I'm sure you can find a good counselor to help you get over it. IMO floggingadeadhorse)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 15 Aug 2018, 04:52

it's me wrote:Ok

You said

"You can only feel for someone who has the hope of a non-fiction marriage relationship with George Clooney."

But
What exactly does it mean?
I am not sure I got it  Neutral

Example:  Let's say you've signed up to play a marriage role.  During that time you develop feelings, fall in love, and now want the marriage to be the real thing.  

If the other person playing the role does not feel the same way, you can only feel for the person who through the process fell in love.  The same goes for those who had hope they may be the one for him.  In these cases hope differed can make your heart sick, or you become very sad.

Example:  I've waited a long time in hope to live the rest of my life, with the love of my life.  

Hope differed makes the heart sick; is the first part of Proverbs 13:12.  

The second part is of the proverb is fulfilled longing is a tree of life.

The latter part of the proverb reminds me when hope if fulfilled there is double joy.  That's my hope when I think about the love of my life.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 Aug 2018, 08:16

Double joy at the end

Thanks

I also hope for
enough life time
to enjoy this
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 16 Aug 2018, 14:27

❤️
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 17 Aug 2018, 08:23

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 17 Aug 2018, 13:21

It's Me - I saw this yesterday. The only thing worth looking at is the picture of George. The rest of it is ridiculous. The tabloids really keep Gossip Cop busy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 17 Aug 2018, 15:31

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sad
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 17 Aug 2018, 23:46

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 18 Aug 2018, 00:05

Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 18 Aug 2018, 00:45

Addison’s.... easy to fix....hard to diagnose....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 18 Aug 2018, 01:07

And next week it will be Amal and George will be worried about her. They need to come up with new garbage this is old.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2018, 08:51

What Would He Say wrote:Addison’s.... easy to fix....hard to diagnose....

What ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 Aug 2018, 16:32

Just a hunch ... back in summer of 2013 I would have put good money on it.....the fact it’s 4 years later would indicate I’m 100% wrong....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next