Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney filming in Rome

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 17:01

Benex, are you actually there?!

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9777
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by lelacorb on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 22:05

Cara, la Tuscia è una zona del Lazio in provincia di Viterbo che non è Roma, vicino a Roma ma non è la stessa cosa, un po 'di cultura, se non c'è , c’è google maps
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3333
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by benex on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 23:03

party animal - not! wrote:Benex, are you actually there?!

yes I'm here

ps: hugh laurie is in sutri filming
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlloT9nn0Kt/
avatar
benex
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 23:11

Brilliant! Looks even hotter than the UK!

Love Hugh Laurie


Here he is with George in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJjsauv8j8

and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9wseKQFP0

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9777
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by Donnamarie on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 00:21

Benex you lucky girl!  Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Love Hugh Laurie too. So glad George got him on board for this project. 

Welcome Adriane.  Look forward to reading your thoughts about all things George Smile
avatar
Donnamarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5218
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 00:40

Donnamarie wrote:Benex you lucky girl!  Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Love Hugh Laurie too. So glad George got him on board for this project. 

Welcome Adriane.  Look forward to reading your thoughts about all things George Smile
Shocked
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 16:49

https://twitter.com/AnaOrsatti/status/1021732325338562561

https://twitter.com/AnaOrsatti/status/1021471946431696896

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9777
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by Adriane on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 17:36

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! George seems to be doing fine which I do wish him so much!
By the way, do you know why he and his family had those pictures let be made when flying out of Sardinia after his terrible crash accident? They showed George in pain needing help to get on the plane. Was it Baria‘s PR for her daughter lugging around a baby and an injured husband in a mini mini dress and plateau sandals keeping the helping staff from helping George.? Adriana

Adriane
Shy poster

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 17:39

I feel a thrashing from Admin coming...   Shocked

Note:  before I'm accused, I'm NOT Adriana.


Last edited by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 17:43; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 17:40

Thanks for sharing the pictures PAN  Very Happy
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 19:43

Ladybug - Very Happy Don't worry. You're not the only one who isn't a huge Amal fan!

PAN - Thanks for the photos. I know I won't be popular for this, but I really hate that picture of him leaning on the fountain. He looks 100 years old and toothless - reminds me of Spencer Tracy in "The Old Man and the Sea"! - And recovering from the accident or not, he's too thin! He looks lost in his clothes. Just because he married a stick figure doesn't mean he has to be one too. (And before everybody jumps all over me, I'm not saying she's skinny on purpose, but she is skinny. He's a;ways been slim but solid. Not so much now.)
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 19:46

He is probably still in great pain
But
Doesn't want to show


Hardhead man
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 20:15

She tried to tell him

avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by Adriane on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 20:34

George is for sure in pain and under medication and the filming activities must be rather hard to be carried out on time under such circumstances.

Adriane
Shy poster

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:05

Adriana - I'm sure he's still in pain from the accident, but I'm not so sure he's on medication. He has said he doesn't take pain meds if he can help it because his family has a tendency to addiction. I think he's more likely to use mind-over-matter pain control methods.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:12

mind-over-matter pain control methods


What is it ?
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 00:04

It's Me - "Mind-over-matter" is to use techniques like meditation or hypnosis instead of drugs to manage pain.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by Donnamarie on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 00:10

Adriane wrote:Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! George seems to be doing fine which I do wish him so much!
By the way, do you know why he and his family had those pictures let be made when flying out of Sardinia after his terrible crash accident? They showed  George in pain  needing help to get on the plane. Was it  Baria‘s PR for her daughter lugging around a baby and an injured husband in a mini mini dress and plateau sandals  keeping the helping staff from helping George.? Adriana

I don’t agree at all with your take on the pics of George leaving Sardinia Adriane.  Where do you have any evidence of ‘Baria’s PR’ at work here?  What does it matter what Amal was wearing and how does that have anything to do with George getting on the plane???
avatar
Donnamarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5218
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 00:23

Shocked One admonishment down.  Three to go.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 00:39

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - Very Happy Don't worry. You're not the only one who isn't a huge Amal fan!
I did not know Attorney's had fans.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 08:35

LizzyNY wrote:It's Me - "Mind-over-matter" is to use techniques like meditation or hypnosis instead of drugs to manage pain.

Thank you
Really interesting
It has to be tiring to keep them going on
Pain and meditation together I mean

The Hypnosis idea scares me a bit scratch
I won't get there
If not really the last option Drunk
Do you ?
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by What Would He Say on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:03

Donnamarie wrote:
Adriane wrote:Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! George seems to be doing fine which I do wish him so much!
By the way, do you know why he and his family had those pictures let be made when flying out of Sardinia after his terrible crash accident? They showed  George in pain  needing help to get on the plane. Was it  Baria‘s PR for her daughter lugging around a baby and an injured husband in a mini mini dress and plateau sandals  keeping the helping staff from helping George.? Adriana

I don’t agree at all with your take on the pics of George leaving Sardinia Adriane.  Where do you have any evidence of ‘Baria’s PR’ at work here?  What does it matter what Amal was wearing and how does that have anything to do with George getting on the plane???



I beg to differ D.marie...I think Amal did a smashing job dressing for the event AND much thought went into it.....

If only, if only!!! someone could have snaffled a white dinner napkin and painted a Red Cross with her lipstick on it..... and stuck it on er Head...the ensemble would be the perfect Naughty Night Nurse.....I’ve seen it in the “dress up” dept of a sex shop I wondered into by complete accident Embarassed ......
avatar
What Would He Say
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2380
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 13:07

Shocked


Anyway more practical than this one...


avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 15:00

I don't understand why you two ladies are referring to Amal as a naughty nurse.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by benex on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 17:27

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/george-clooney-jokes-about-scooter-accident-on-set/
avatar
benex
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by benex on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 17:29

http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/televisione/vittorio-sgarbi-contro-george-clooney-ha-lasciato-sporca-la-mia-citta-_3154163-201802a.shtml

Vittorio Sgarbi contro George Clooney: "Ha lasciato sporca la mia città"
Lʼattore americano ha appena finito di girare a Sutri, la cittadina di cui il critico dʼarte è sindaco, alcune riprese della serie tv "Catch 22"

Vittorio Sgarbi contro George Clooney: "Ha lasciato sporca la mia città"
Vittorio Sgarbi lancia l'ennesima polemica. Stavolta se la prende con George Clooney, "colpevole" di aver lasciato sporca la città di Sutri, in provincia di Viterbo, di cui è sindaco. L'attore americano era li per le riprese della serie tv "Catch 22" e ora il critico d'arte - pur ringraziando per aver scelto la cittadina come set - punta il dito contro con una formale protesta alla produzione.

"L'iniziale nostra soddisfazione per la promozione della citta' - dichiara Sgarbi - si è però mutata in disappunto per gli effetti negativi determinati dalla insufficiente garanzia per la tutela della città e dei cittadini. Infatti, in attesa degli effetti benefici, si è registrata, a fronte di un modesto contributo al Comune di appena cinquemila euro, una manomissione del paese talvolta impertinente, talvolta prepotente".

Sgarbi rivela che "lo strato di terra collocato per ricoprire i selciati e restituire l'aspetto originario di terra battuta è stato rimosso lentamente, senza particolare cura, facendo sollevare polveri fastidiose, costringendo cosi' i cittadini a ripulire".

Rivolto al celebre attore americano Sgarbi conclude: "Credo che un uomo che ama l'Italia come George Clooney avrebbe dovuto mostrare maggior cura e delicatezza".

Vittorio Sgarbi against George Clooney: "He left my city dirty"
The American actor has just finished shooting in Sutri, the town where the art critic is mayor, some shots of the TV series "Catch 22"

Vittorio Sgarbi against George Clooney: "He left my city dirty"
Vittorio Sgarbi launches yet another controversy. This time he gets angry with George Clooney, "guilty" of having left the city of Sutri dirty, in the province of Viterbo, of which he is mayor. The American actor was there for the filming of the TV series "Catch 22" and now the art critic - even thanking for choosing the town as a set - points the finger at a formal protest to production.

"Our initial satisfaction with the promotion of the city," says Sgarbi, "has turned into disappointment due to the negative effects of the insufficient guarantee for the protection of the city and its citizens. , in the face of a modest contribution to the municipality of just five thousand euros, a tampering with the country sometimes impertinent, sometimes overbearing ".

Sgarbi reveals that "the layer of earth placed to cover the cobblestones and return the original appearance of clay was removed slowly, without particular care, causing annoying powders to be lifted, thus forcing citizens to clean up".

Addressing the famous American actor Sgarbi, he concludes: "I think a man who loves Italy like George Clooney should have shown more care and sensitivity".
avatar
benex
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 18:43

Sgarbi has a great mind
But to me it seems
Only
When art involved


avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by benex on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 19:16

it's me wrote:Sgarbi has a great mind
But to me it seems
Only
When art involved


I agree with you
avatar
benex
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by party animal - not! on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 19:47

Well, I've no idea whether Sgarbi is right or not, but the comments at the bottom of the article are interesting - and not particularly positive about him........

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9777
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 21:36



Here we are

Sgarbi collection
For you
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 21:55

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2011/05/19/vittorio-sgarbi-e-la-condanna-per-truffa-da-la-repubblica-delle-banane/112128/



Too long to translate
But
In many official assignments
In Politics
He didn't go to job
Many many many times

So he was condemned
And pushed away from the task
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by it's me on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 22:03

Sgarbi
Wanted ppl to talk
About him

facepalm




Now Sgarbi in artistic asset

Way better!
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18167
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by Donnamarie on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 04:25

What Would He Say wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:
Adriane wrote:Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! George seems to be doing fine which I do wish him so much!
By the way, do you know why he and his family had those pictures let be made when flying out of Sardinia after his terrible crash accident? They showed  George in pain  needing help to get on the plane. Was it  Baria‘s PR for her daughter lugging around a baby and an injured husband in a mini mini dress and plateau sandals  keeping the helping staff from helping George.? Adriana

I don’t agree at all with your take on the pics of George leaving Sardinia Adriane.  Where do you have any evidence of ‘Baria’s PR’ at work here?  What does it matter what Amal was wearing and how does that have anything to do with George getting on the plane???



I beg to differ D.marie...I think Amal did a smashing job dressing for the event AND much thought went into it.....

If only, if only!!! someone could have snaffled a white dinner napkin and painted a Red Cross with her lipstick on it..... and stuck it on er Head...the ensemble would be the perfect Naughty Night Nurse.....I’ve seen it in the “dress up” dept of a sex shop I wondered into by complete accident Embarassed ......


WWHS maybe you and some others here think your comments are funny and an opportunity to take another jab at Amal but I just find them really sad!
avatar
Donnamarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5218
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 06:40

Does the fountain George is standing next to have a significant historical history?

avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by party animal - not! on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 08:42

Next thing you know, Donnamarie, somebody will be trying to tell us that Baria set up the accident (the driver was a friend of hers etc. etc.)! Of course!

No idea, Ladybug, but why don't you look it up via Google (fountains in Sutri etc) and let us all know?

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9777
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by What Would He Say on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 10:51

Donnamarie wrote:
What Would He Say wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:
Adriane wrote:Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! George seems to be doing fine which I do wish him so much!
By the way, do you know why he and his family had those pictures let be made when flying out of Sardinia after his terrible crash accident? They showed  George in pain  needing help to get on the plane. Was it  Baria‘s PR for her daughter lugging around a baby and an injured husband in a mini mini dress and plateau sandals  keeping the helping staff from helping George.? Adriana

I don’t agree at all with your take on the pics of George leaving Sardinia Adriane.  Where do you have any evidence of ‘Baria’s PR’ at work here?  What does it matter what Amal was wearing and how does that have anything to do with George getting on the plane???



I beg to differ D.marie...I think Amal did a smashing job dressing for the event AND much thought went into it.....

If only, if only!!! someone could have snaffled a white dinner napkin and painted a Red Cross with her lipstick on it..... and stuck it on er Head...the ensemble would be the perfect Naughty Night Nurse.....I’ve seen it in the “dress up” dept of a sex shop I wondered into by complete accident Embarassed ......


WWHS maybe you and some others here think your comments are funny and an opportunity to take another jab at Amal but I just find them really sad!



Lighten up Donna baby.... the sun is out and Mrs Clooney decided to get a lovely long legs out.... in a pure white very very short mini dress .... the combo was just crying out for comparison to the Naughty Night Nurse fancy dress/ sex shop costume....

If you don’t see it, or have never seen the costume in question, I can do an image 
comparison on here for you....

I suppose the circumstances of the picture, George being not well, really put the tin hat on it..... it hit me straight away, I thought you’d enjoy the chuckle.... my apologies if I was wrong......

I have to say anything that makes you giggle in this day and age gets a big YeS from me... as is often said here Mrs Clooney enjoys here quirky sense of fashion.... So please let us too .....
avatar
What Would He Say
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2380
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 12:17

party animal - not! wrote:Next thing you know, Donnamarie, somebody will be trying to tell us that Baria set up the accident (the driver was a friend of hers etc. etc.)! Of course!
Pan, why would you think, anybody thinks, Baria set up George Clooney's accident?   

That would be attempted murder.   affraid 

Do you know something we don't know?  Did Baria know the driver?
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 13:13

WWHS - Give Flowers I thought it was funny!

Ladybug - Adriane suggested Baria's involvement. Scroll up and read her post.

Donnamarie - If it were anyone but Amal you'd have had a giggle. Take the halo off her head and lighten up. George would be the first one to tell you it's just a joke.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 14:33

LizzyNY wrote:
Ladybug - Adriane suggested Baria's involvement. Scroll up and read her post.
I could not find where Adriane suggested Baria's involvement in George Clooney accident.

Adriane was talking about the pictures where they are getting on the airplane.  I saw nothing in the post to suggest Baria's involvement in the accident itself.  For PAN to make that leap is  affraid
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 14:52

Not really. There are people who believe the whole relationship between G&A was orchestrated by Baria. It's not shocking to think those people might believe Baria was somehow behind the accident. PAN isn't suggesting it's true. She's saying it's a logical extension of a conspiracy theory.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 15:11

LizzyNY wrote:Not really. There are people who believe the whole relationship between G&A was orchestrated by Baria. It's not shocking to think those people might believe Baria was somehow behind the accident. PAN isn't suggesting it's true. She's saying it's a logical extension of a conspiracy theory.
It's one thing to believe George Clooney's relationship with Amal is a business contract made with good intentions.

It's an entirely different thing to infer someone thinks Baria is involved in attempted murder.

Also, it's one thing for someone to infer Baria may be involved in the accident.  It's an entirely different thing for PAN to suggest it on a public blog.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by annemarie on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 16:04

Pan actually simply suggested what the crazy conspiracy people may come up with next.

annemarie
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Posts : 6939
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 16:11

annemarie wrote:Pan actually simply suggested what the crazy conspiracy people may come up with next.
affraid  Other than a conspiracy theorist, who would make that statement.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 16:44

Anyone who observes what the conspiracy theorists might come up with is entitled to speak about it. Keeping quiet about unfounded theories is irresponsible and doesn't lead to the truth - it lets lies spread and misinformation be accepted as truth.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 17:09

LizzyNY wrote:Anyone who observes what the conspiracy theorists might come up with is entitled to speak about it. Keeping quiet about unfounded theories is irresponsible and doesn't lead to the truth - it lets lies spread and misinformation be accepted as truth.
This is America and for the most part freedom of speech is a constitutional right.  Let me see if I understand you correctly.  To infer attempted murder from someone's remark about a PR picture to is NOT reckless?

Did Baria or anyone known to the Alamuddin family know the driver of the car that hit George Clooney? 

Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin connected to a business contract where they present themselves as a married couple?

Is George Clooney the biological father to Amal's twins?  

Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin God Parents to George and Amal's twins?  

Is Amal's uncle an arms dealer?

These are all questions connected to conspiracies I've read concerning George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's relationship.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 17:46

ladybugcngc wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Anyone who observes what the conspiracy theorists might come up with is entitled to speak about it. Keeping quiet about unfounded theories is irresponsible and doesn't lead to the truth - it lets lies spread and misinformation be accepted as truth.
This is America and for the most part freedom of speech is a constitutional right.  Let me see if I understand you correctly.  To infer attempted murder from someone's remark about a PR picture to is NOT reckless?
Of course it's reckless. and no one here is inferring it - unless you are. The rest of us are just speculating what the conspiracy nuts might come up with next. If you've been researching them, you know that their theories can be pretty far-fetched. Commenting on them and showing they are untrue is NOT reckless.

(Not to put too fine a point on it, but your take-away from my post was the complete opposite of what I said.)
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 19:11

party animal - not! wrote:Next thing you know, Donnamarie, somebody will be trying to tell us that Baria set up the accident (the driver was a friend of hers etc. etc.)! Of course! 
LizzyNY wrote:Anyone who observes what the conspiracy theorists might come up with is entitled to speak about it. Keeping quiet about unfounded theories is irresponsible and doesn't lead to the truth - it lets lies spread and misinformation be accepted as truth.
The conversation between Donna and Adriane was about PR connected to a picture that was posted. 


From that comment PAN inferred someone might accuse Baria of being involved in George Clooney's accident.  That makes PAN the source that started that conspiracy theory on this blog.  To make that comment about someone known to be George Clooney's mother-in-law, is unthinkable.  Reckless is an understatement.


Lizzy: "(Not to put too fine a point on it, but your take-away from my post was the complete opposite of what I said.")


My position: This is America and for the most part freedom of speech is a constitutional right.  

Lizzy:  "Keeping quiet about unfounded theories is irresponsible and doesn't lead to the truth - it lets lies spread and misinformation be accepted as truth."


My Response:  is your position PAN starting the "conspiracy theory" about Baria's possible involvement in George Clooney's accident a "responsible" thing for her to do?
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by party animal - not! on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 19:28

Lighten up everybody. That was a joke.

Anybody heard of sarcasm?


Did you find out the answer to your fountain question Ladybug?


Last edited by party animal - not! on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 19:36; edited 1 time in total

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9777
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by annemarie on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 19:34

The reality of the matter is that all the conspiracy theories about George and Amal are ridiculous.

People with warped imaginations who have nothing better to do or don't like George make up things that aren't true and people for some strange reason believe the lies.

These things have never made sense to me there is no logic to the non sense that is said.

annemarie
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Posts : 6939
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 20:06

PAN thanks for stating you were only kidding... affraid

Annemarie:  I certainly  understand why you think the conspiracy theories about "George" and "Amal" are ridiculous.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney filming in Rome

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum