George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks

+6
ladybugcngc
annemarie
What Would He Say
Donnamarie
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
10 posters

Go down

Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks Empty Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Jul 2018, 14:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]Amal and George Clooney match in monochrome looks as they enjoy romantic evening out in Sardinia[/size]
By MAILONLINE REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 08:04 EDT, 1 July 2018 | UPDATED: 08:20 EDT, 1 July 2018

They made their presence known on the idyllic Italian Island after jetting in earlier this week as George starts work on his new TV series Catch 22. 
Acquainting themselves with the local cuisine, Amal and George Clooney enjoyed a romantic evening out and away from parenting duties on Saturday night in Porto San Paolo in Sardinia.
Human rights lawyer Amal, 40, looked sensational in a monochrome-coloured mini dress which highlighted her statuesque frame.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+7

Stepping out: Amal and George Clooney enjoyed a romantic evening out and away from parenting duties on Saturday night in Porto San Paolo in Sardinia
The striking number featured daring lace-up detailing and a ruched bodice while accentuated her figure while she left the restaurant hand-in-hand with her filmstar beau.

Amal accessorised her holiday ensemble with a pair of black heels and matching clutch while her brunette locks were styled in a half up, half down 'do.

Complementing the leading lady in his life, George, 57, sported a black short-sleeved shirt for the outing and teamed it with a pair of cream chinos. 
The Oscar-winner boasted a deep golden tan and sported a thick moustache, no doubt for his current role. 

+7

Date night: Human rights lawyer Amal, 40, looked sensational in a monochrome-coloured mini dress which highlighted her statuesque frame

+7

Striking: The striking number featured daring lace-up detailing and a ruched bodice while accentuated her figure while she left the restaurant hand-in-hand with her filmstar beau
The couple had previously been enjoying their European trip alongside George's parents Nina and Nick Clooney, as well as Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin, who were notably absent from the occasion.  
There was also no sign of their twins Alexander and Ella during the outings, but the children were spotted with their parents at Sardinia airport earlier in the week. 
Their outing comes amid reports that the pair are renting a beautiful two-storey villa from Ezio Maria Simonelli, an accountant and man close to former Italian president Silvio Berlusconi. 
The stunning abode features two swimming pools, a tennis court and an incredibly colourful landscape.

Home away from home: Their outing comes amid reports that the pair are renting a beautiful two-storey villa from Ezio Maria Simonelli, an accountant and man close to former Italian president Silvio Berlusconi

Sardinia is a large Italian island in the Mediterranean Sea and is over 500 miles from Clooney's villa in Lake Como.  
George is working hard in the region for his new project Catch 22, with the star directing, producing and starring in the six episode miniseries based on Joseph Heller's seminal novel.
It was announced in April that the multi-talented star was reducing his role in the Hulu production so he could concentrate on his directing and producing credits.
The two-time Oscar winner has hired Kyle Chandler of Friday Night Lights fame to take over the part of Col. Cathcart (played by Martin Balsam in the 1970 adaptation) originally earmarked for himself while he takes on the less demanding role of Scheisskopf. 

+7

Natural: Amal accessorised her holiday ensemble with a pair of black heels and matching clutch while her brunette locks were styled in a half up, half down 'do

+7

Effortless: Complementing the leading lady in his life, George, 57, sported a black short-sleeved shirt for the outing and teamed it with a pair of cream chinos
The story, set in Italy during World War 2, focuses on Christopher Abbott's character of Yossarian, a US Air Force bombardier who is furious because the bureaucratic rule known as Catch-22.
The rule specifies that a concern for one’s own safety in the face of dangers which are real and immediate is the process of a rational mind; a man is considered insane if he willingly continues to fly dangerous combat missions, but a request to be removed from duty is evidence of sanity and therefore makes him ineligible to be relieved from duty.
Hugh Laurie also stars as Major de Coverley for the series which has a release date of 2019.

+7

Relaxed: The Oscar-winner boasted a deep golden tan and sported a thick moustache, no doubt for his current role

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks Empty Re: Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 01 Jul 2018, 18:59

Ummm... Doesn't 'monochrome' mean 'one color?'

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks Empty Re: Daily Mail George and Amal out to dinner match in monochrome looks

Post by Doug Ross Sun 01 Jul 2018, 19:31

It's the DailyMail, come on. I'm already surprised they know that word exists.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Jul 2018, 20:11

You would think they know wouldn't you.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 01 Jul 2018, 23:05

That's ok. Seems they forgot they're married, too. According to them Amal was out with "her beau". Do they know something we don't?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jul 2018, 01:30

He sounds thinner
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 02 Jul 2018, 20:54

DailyMail never fails to get something wrong in their stories ...  I mean how romantic a dinner was it because it looks like Grant is right behind them?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 02 Jul 2018, 22:18

LOL! Donnamarie, it's amazing you can tell it's Grant behind that pole! Very Happy

It's me - He "sounds thinner"? scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jul 2018, 23:20

Lost weight
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Jul 2018, 04:35

It’s me, maybe losing the beard took 5 pounds off of him  Very Happy
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jul 2018, 09:07

Maybe Razz

But it's usually like that
Stress
Job related
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 06 Jul 2018, 09:24

Rage.... rage...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Jul 2018, 10:14

If he has lost weight it may be for the show. He also doesn't like too weigh too much so that could also be the reason.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 06 Jul 2018, 12:32

I bet he can't wait until the time he doesn't have to worry about the camera adding 10 pounds and he can eat whatever he wants. Can you imagine spending months in Italy when you're on a diet? I can't. It would make me crazy! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jul 2018, 13:01

I would be glad about him enjoying our amazing specialties Razz

But I don't want to see him too heavy
Not health too Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 06 Jul 2018, 14:46

it's me wrote:I would be glad about him enjoying our amazing specialties Razz

But I don't want to see him too heavy
Not health too Neutral
That makes Amal Alamuddin-Clooney the perfect match for George Clooney.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Jul 2018, 15:13

I think they both like to eat healthy, but add a little of the bad foods along the way. Like when they were supposed to do the cleanse and couldn't do it lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 06 Jul 2018, 16:09

And they are both very thin.  I think he prefers thin women and Amal is a perfect fit for George Clooney.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jul 2018, 19:04

LizzyNY wrote:LOL! Donnamarie, it's amazing you can tell it's Grant behind that pole! Very Happy

It's me - He "sounds thinner"? scratch

From what we can see it does look like Grant behind Amal there.

Also Black & White dress code appears to be the order

of the evening too.

Coolio

I must admit that Our Man does look really tasty with his lovely tan !

sunny    Basketball    sunny
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jul 2018, 19:39

P S.......I've just edited/brightened the photo 
with Grant behind Amal and yes, it does 
look like him there.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 06 Jul 2018, 21:25

Jo - Totally agree it does look like Grant tagged along on another of their "romantic evenings out".( I guess when you're as A-list as G&A you can't do anything as mundane as just go out to eat. That would be just too regular-people for the DM.) Poor Grant seems to always be the third wheel. I wonder if the parents are still there.

Is it as hot in Italy as it is here and in the UK? It must be a killer to film in the kind of heat we're having when you have to wear those military uniforms and old fashioned clothes. I bet George has something set up where people can cool off.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Jul 2018, 21:55

Just got back from there, Lizzy, and can definitely confirm that it is - and very humid as well, even on the lake..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:31

Ugh!! Same here - hot and humid all week until today, when it's been raining on and off since this morning. The weatherman says we'll cool down a bit for the weekend, but then heat up again next week. I HATE HUMIDITY!

How does it feel to be home? Lake Como is so beautiful (even if it is hot) I think I'd hate to come home.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jul 2018, 23:15

I many times saw a b&w dress code sort of
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Jul 2018, 02:01

My garden is the one saving grace Lizzy, but yes, you're right. That's why I keep going back!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 08 Jul 2018, 02:13

I really like the black and white theme.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down