George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George

3 posters

Go down

Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George Empty Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George

Post by benex Thu 28 Jun 2018, 16:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=60]Pearl Jam, concerto "privato" e benefico di Eddie Vedder in Sardegna?

APPROFONDISCI:   

Scheda artista Tour&Concerti Testi[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Secondo quanto riporta l'Agenzia Ansa, i Pearl Jam sarebbero volati in Sardegna dopo l'ultimo concerto italiano, svoltosi a Roma martedì 26. Secondo l'agenzia, che però usa il condizionale e non cita nessuna fonte, la ragione del passaggio sull'isola sarebbe: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

La decade complicata di Springsteen in vinile: arriva il secondo volume della Album Collection

Continua l’operazione di riattualizzazione del catalogo e dell’opera di Springsteen. Il Boss è impegnato fino a dicembre nello spettacolo a Broadway, come noto: per questo ha rimandato tutte le...
Vai alla recensione

per tirare il fiato e per un concerto esclusivo. L'esibizione dal vivo dei Pearl Jam sarà, infatti, la ciliegina sulla torta per i festeggiamenti da favola di una facoltosa personalità americana del jet set internazionale. Sarebbe questo il motivo dell'arrivo della band statunitense in Costa Smeralda.
A Rockol invece risulta che potrebbe trattarsi di un'esibizione solista di Eddie Vedder, per una raccolta fondi - organizzata da un VIP americano. Secondo quanto ci hanno spiegato i responsabili di PearlJamOnline, che hanno indagato su fonti locali, potrebbe essere una raccolta fondi organizzata da George Clooney e da sua moglie Amal Alamuddin, avvocato molto attivo nel campo dei diritti umani.
Non si tratterebbe quindi di un concerto a pagamento ad un "party privato", ma di un'esibizione gratuita per un fine preciso - e non sarebbe peraltro la prima volta che Vedder suona in iniziative di questo genere.

L'ANSA scrive che i Pearl Jam sarebbero arrivati all'aeroporto internazionale Riviera del corallo di Alghero nella notte tra il 26 e 27 giugnio, per poi andare verso la parte nordorientale dell'isola. Scrive sempre l'ANSA che il gruppo "sarebbe stato contattato dagli organizzatori dell'esclusivissimo party, di cui location e data sono tenute assolutamente riservate per ragioni di privacy e di sicurezza". Appare però improbabile che tutto il gruppo si possa esibire in una situazione del genere. Più verosimile, appunto, che sia un'esibizione del solo Vedder.
Il prossimo concerto del tour europeo dei Pearl Jam è previsto per il 1° luglio a Praga.

Pearl Jam, "private" and beneficial concert by Eddie Vedder in Sardinia?
Pearl Jam, "private" and beneficial concert by Eddie Vedder in Sardinia?
According to the Ansa Agency, Pearl Jam would have flown to Sardinia after the last Italian concert, held in Rome on Tuesday 26. According to the agency, which uses conditional and does not mention any source, the reason for the passage on island would be: to take a breath and for an exclusive concert. The live performance of Pearl Jam will be, in fact, the icing on the cake for the fairytale celebrations of a wealthy American personality of the international jet set. This would be the reason for the arrival of the US band in Costa Smeralda.
At Rockol it turns out that it could be a solo show by Eddie Vedder, for a fundraiser - organized by an American VIP. According to the PearlJamOnline managers, who have investigated local sources, it could be a fundraiser organized by George Clooney and his wife Amal Alamuddin, a very active human rights lawyer.
So it would not be a paid concert at a "private party", but a free show for a specific purpose - and it would not be the first time Vedder plays in such initiatives.
ANSA writes that the Pearl Jam would arrive at the international airport of the Coral Riviera of Alghero on the night between 26 and 27 June, then go to the northeastern part of the island. ANSA always writes that the group "would be contacted by the organizers of the exclusive party, whose location and date are kept absolutely confidential for reasons of privacy and security". However, it seems unlikely that the whole group can perform in such a situation. More likely, in fact, that it is an exhibition of only Vedder.
The next concert of the Pearl Jam European tour is scheduled for July 1st in Prague.
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George Empty Re: Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2018, 16:46

Maybe
Maybe not

But for a fundraising you need way more ppl to come to see

No?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George Empty Re: Pearl Jam in Sardinia maybe for George

Post by What Would He Say Fri 29 Jun 2018, 09:21

Dave Savage is there too..... ah The Savage Eye....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down