George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes

Go down

Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes Empty Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes

Post by Admin Thu 10 May 2018, 05:25

Hahaha!  Poor Matt Damon - always gets dragged into this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'He got revenge': Tina Fey reveals George Clooney pranked her after she made a joke about his love life at the Golden Globes
By Dailymail.com Reporter
PUBLISHED: 02:29 BST, 10 May 2018 

When you prank George Clooney, expect him to prank back.

That was the lesson Tina Fey, 47, recalled as she opened up about the practical joke the perennial A-lister pulled at her expense after she jabbed at the 57-year-old actor's love life three years back at the Golden Globes while hosting alongside comedy colleague Amy Poehler.

Back in 2015, Tina joked, 'Gravity is nominated for best film - it’s the story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age.' 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Got ya back: Tina Fey, 47, revealed that George Clooney, 57, played a prank on her involving Matt Damon after a joke she cracked at his expense at the Golden Globes in 2015 

'He did like a whole revenge thing on us,' Tina said in a SiriusXM Town Hall special promoting her Mean Girls Broadway musical. 'Like, he did all these George Clooney pranks on me and Amy.'
The Saturday Night Live alum said she and Poehler 'lived in fear of' the notorious Hollywood prankster, who 'went and had stationary made with Matt Damon's' insignia on it, then sent her a letter posing Damon, saying he was upset with the jokes she had made.

The 30 Rock star said she tried to smooth things over with Damon while insuring herself against the possibility that Clooney was yanking her chain.

'Here's what I'm gonna do, I sent like, two giant fruit baskets to Matt Damon being like, "Here is one in case this is real, I’m super-sorry. And here is one, in case this is a prank."

[size=12]Clooney in 2014 told Sirius XM how he came up with the letter, written under the premise that Damon was mad Fey and Poehler called him a 'garbageman' during the award show.

Clooney said of the letter: 'It says, "Look, it sounds hypocritical because I laughed at jokes about George and Leo, but that's sort of what people think about them." But when you call me a garbage man it just seems like low-hanging fruit.

'It seems like an easy joke. I don’t want an apology or anything else. I just want you to know that my kid now calls me "the garbageman."'  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down