George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

+13
Joanna
carolhathaway
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
What Would He Say
Kheflin2
hairyhound
ladybugcngc
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
annemarie
party animal - not!
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 18:50

Interestingly, google search shows the picture was published by OK magazine in Germany, but the link is already dead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 20 Apr 2018, 18:54

For the record, I was not criticizing Amal. I was genuinely confused how a photographer could get this shot, and at the disparity in some aspects of the scene. Even if Amal had been caught off guard, it's security's job to either not get caught off guard, or recover quickly and well enough that nothing unwanted happens.

So, it's either piss-poor security, or what happened wasn't unwanted.

As for the, baby I think she looks like big-eyed, plump version of George. I see Amal in her, but my first impression was of George. Yes, she's cute. She looks like her parents. That can be said of most babies.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:01

She looks absolutely gorgeous (I'm assuming it's Ella) and she so has the Clooney face shape there.  Maybe the mouth is Amal and definitely the chin, but overall, I think she's so George.  Look:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more photos. really enjoying finding baby photos of George!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:18

Is that a tooth?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:19

The eyes and the mouth is definitely Amal's. As for the face shape, I agree, I noticed the same thing. She probably also have George's nose. And, she looks kinda blonde, like baby George. She definitely doesn't have Amal's colors. 

I'm curious about Alexander, since in the Vogue article he was described as a mini George.

I think so, Lizzy.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:20

The publishing in Germany makes sense, Katie. It's part of a media group which includes some OK titles. It's a Croatian group called Hanza Media. Not surprised it's been taken down - no doubt possible legal consequences which would explain it not being in other editions. I note Frenchiesfans called the pix stolen. The owner is a lawyer.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 19:36

I think they meant stolen as in taken without permission, rather than literally stolen. As far as I can see, the pictures were taken in public, legally.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 20 Apr 2018, 20:03

Admin wrote:Interestingly, google search shows the picture was published by OK magazine in Germany, but the link is already dead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Are you saying these pictures of Amal and the baby can no longer be found with an independent internet search?  What about Instagram?  I'm really glad they were able to be posted here.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Fri 20 Apr 2018, 20:07

Those photos and a short story have been published on one of the most popular news media site in Finland.

Three people have commented the photos - all saying that the site should not publish paparazzi photos of children.

And for those who were interested: Nordic babies take naps outside because it is considered healthy like Lizzy wrote and the babies fall asleep easier and sleep better and longer.  The temperature should not be below -10 C (14 F) and the babies should be dressed properly. Warm clothes - preferably wool, sleeping bag and a blanket.

Last edited by Vilma on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 20:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added one word)
Vilma
Vilma
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 20:13

Thank you  Vilma that is interesting.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Apr 2018, 22:52

Hi, Vilma! Thanks for backing me up. It does make a lot of sense. I'll bet most of us have noticed that babies sleep better after some time outside on a chilly day. I think we do, too. It's all that fresh air! Very Happy

I'm curious. Are there any laws in your country regarding taking pictures of the children of celebrities?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 21 Apr 2018, 03:44

All babies are beautiful.  This one is no exception.  Assuming this is Ella I do think she has Amal’s eyes.  She looks like she has chubby little arms and cheeks.  George always describes Alexander as a ‘thug’.  This little one doesnt fit that description.  Yep, I see a tooth too.  At 10 months she should have her two bottom front teeth by now and the top two front teeth should be coming in.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:34

Aye...I get what your all saying about security.....my siblings detest social media because of the security of their children .... now that some are school age and invited to birthday party’s etc they have to write notes saying Please please no tagging.... it’s such a sad world when the protection of your child can be compromised by a picture at a birthday party.... but this is reality..... George is dealing with this x 10... but rest assured ALL Dads of this millennium, caring Dads feel the same.... 

I never stop taking funny and poignant films and photos on my phone of my siblings children and my God children ( notice what I did there... I try not to even say the sex) .... lots of the stuff I film I would love to send to friends or even post, they are sooo funny, so heart warming .... but I would be betraying a trust, a trust I value with all my heart...

So to sum it all up... I ADORE THE BABA ....but perfectly understand there won’t be further pics.... The world we live in ehh....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:46

WWHS -Don't let the world keep you from sharing with trusted friends.You know which photos you can send without anyone objecting. Print out the photos you want to share and send them by snail mail - with a note saying "Please don't post online". If your friends are trustworthy that should do it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Sat 21 Apr 2018, 14:20

I really can't tell if the child is Ella or Alexander.  But I am just taken by baby pics!  What cute little fingers and hand! Cute little feet with socks!   The baby looks like a good mix of both parents, in my opinion.  Babies are so very special!  You know, sooner or later the paps will get pics of the children.  Amal or George will not be carrying them in carriers much longer.  I wish the parents would entertain the thought of a sweet family photo and release it.  At least it will be one that they approve of.  Maybe G and A simply figure they value privacy over anything else for their children and will let it happen, (paps taking the eventual pics) when it happens.  George has been in the public eye for so long that maybe he wants that privacy for as long as possible for his children.
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 21 Apr 2018, 15:29

I definitely think security for the babies is the biggest concern for George and Amal. Not everyone loves George and we know Amals work brings enemies. There are too many crazy  and dangerous people around.

George has said they take the threats that come seriously. One picture really wouldn't be enough the paps get paid well
for their pictures and pictures of those little one's would pay a good amount.

I think eventually they will have to be seen but perhaps not with George and Amal . The pictures are worth more if the kids are with mom and dad,  especially George with his kids.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 22 Apr 2018, 11:16

LizzyNY wrote:WWHS -Don't let the world keep you from sharing with trusted friends.You know which photos you can send without anyone objecting. Print out the photos you want to share and send them by snail mail - with a note saying "Please don't post online". If your friends are trustworthy that should do it.

Lizzy I know it sounds like paranoia.... I think privacy is like a secret... and you know the old saying about a secret “if YOU can’t keep a secret yourself- don’t expect someone else to keep it for you”....I’ve had 2 experiences of telling a secret and being betrayed.... they were the only 2 secrets I ever had and I gave them to 2 people I trusted with my life....AND they told .... 

Privacy is just like that...a membrane around the kids or homes or names or anything... if I were to puncture that membrane and anything were to happen... to me it would be worse than betrayal by people I loved....

I do show my films and pics all the time ON MY PHONE IN MY HANDS... I don’t post or send... and I get the kick out of seeing the expressions on the faces of family and friends I’m showing them to.... I’m often asked for a copy I simply say, “sorry but no, they really aren’t mine to give”.... 

I’ve learnt my lesson the hard way I don’t tell or give secrets and I don’t give copies. The world we live in....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 22 Apr 2018, 13:42

WWHS - So sorry you've had such bad experiences with trusting people. I can only imagine how much that would hurt. I guess you can only do what you feel comfortable doing.   Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) - Page 2 Empty First Picture of baby Ella Clooney

Post by kat19 Thu 26 Apr 2018, 03:32

Looks like someone finally caught the first picture of one of the twins....looks like it may be the girl, Ella, super cute....looks like her mom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 Apr 2018, 17:46

Hi Kat19, yes, we're loving these pictures and I'm just moving your post to the thread where we're talking about them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2018, 05:18

A (Swiss?) website/magazine has published the pictures: https://www.nau.ch/people/international/2018/04/30/george-clooney-zeigt-erstmals-sein-baby-ella-65330984

Only one picture and the same as we've already seen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum