Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by annemarie on Wed 02 May 2018, 19:58

Ladybug, I think you took what I said wrong, I meant they know what is happening in their marriage and their lives together
they are married 

And to be perfectly clear George and Amal are married and I believe quite happy .

The idea this is some sort of arrangement really makes no sense. You don't bring children into a business deal or involve your family and friends.

George never needed a wife for his public life, what exactly would the point be. Marriage didn't give him any more hit movies.

It actually brought more scrutiny and lies being told about him , her and their relationship.

I think marriage has brought George happiness that he never imagined he would have, and the same for Amal.

annemarie
Certified genuine Clooney fan

Posts : 6722
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Wed 02 May 2018, 20:02

ladybugcngc wrote:  A blog is a place where a person can share their opinion, even if it differs from your own.
 There's a world of difference between an opinion and a fact.  When you say something that you know to be untrue, that is a lie [unless you're Donald Trump, because he also can't tell the difference between what he wishes were true and what's actually true].

It isn't a matter of opinion whether or not Amal is famous; it's a fact that she is.  

While you're welcome to believe anything you want, I'm asking you to stop insisting that something isn't so when it very clearly is so when you post on this site.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 02 May 2018, 20:11

Admin wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:  A blog is a place where a person can share their opinion, even if it differs from your own.
 There's a world of difference between an opinion and a fact.  When you say something that you know to be untrue, that is a lie [unless you're Donald Trump, because he also can't tell the difference between what he wishes were true and what's actually true].

It isn't a matter of opinion whether or not Amal is famous; it's a fact that she is.  

While you're welcome to believe anything you want, I'm asking you to stop insisting that something isn't so when it very clearly is so when you post on this site.
I don't in any way, shape, form or fashion think of Amal as a celebrity.   If you want to ban me from the site because I continue to state Amal is NOT a celebrity, you have every right.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 02 May 2018, 20:26

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, I think you took what I said wrong, I meant they know what is happening in their marriage and their lives together
they are married 

And to be perfectly clear George and Amal are married and I believe quite happy .

The idea this is some sort of arrangement really makes no sense. You don't bring children into a business deal or involve your family and friends.

George never needed a wife for his public life, what exactly would the point be. Marriage didn't give him any more hit movies.

It actually brought more scrutiny and lies being told about him , her and their relationship.

I think marriage has brought George happiness that he never imagined he would have, and the same for Amal.
Anniemarie, like you I hope George and Amal their twins and extended family have a long and happy life.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Wed 02 May 2018, 22:00

Ladybug - floggingadeadhorse Can't we just put this issue to rest? What's the point of arguing back and forth about whether Amal is a celebrity? If you don't think she is, fine! If Katie thinks she is, that's fine, too. It doesn't matter what any of us think. Her picture will still be plastered all over the media - for whatever reason - she'll still be married to George - she'll still be a famous lawyer - she'll still wear designer clothes - and I guarantee you she still won't give a flying f... what any of us think!
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 02 May 2018, 22:31

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - floggingadeadhorse Can't we just put this issue to rest? What's the point of arguing back and forth about whether Amal is a celebrity? If you don't think she is, fine! If Katie thinks she is, that's fine, too. It doesn't matter what any of us think. Her picture will still be plastered all over the media - for whatever reason - she'll still be married to George - she'll still be a famous lawyer - she'll still wear designer clothes - and I guarantee you she still won't give a flying f... what any of us think!
Lizzy, I said that many posts ago.  Just to be clear I don't care what Amal thinks, good, bad, or indifferent.  You were the one who continued the banter.  Like you, I've been ready to let the subject go.

I think this is the time to concentrate on George, Amal, their twins, extended family including Godparents.  I'm so happy they have decided to share them with the public.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Thu 03 May 2018, 05:30

Sorry LizzyNY, it's me who doesn't have the patience to deal with silly fantasies. Amal's in the entertainment websites and magazines (not to mention the cover of Vogue) because she's become famous due to marrying George Clooney and not because these magazines have suddenly developed a fascination for human rights barristers or because of some conspiracy to pay people to take her photo and then publish it.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 03 May 2018, 05:54

Thanks for clarifying that Katie.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 03 May 2018, 12:53

Katie - I have to apologize, too. I've added to this frustrating conversation by trying to make our friend understand how some things happen in this city. I should have known better. We just ended up going around in circles. Sometimes you just have to walk away.  headbang
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Thu 03 May 2018, 14:08

LizzyNY wrote:Katie - I have to apologize, too. I've added to this frustrating conversation by trying to make our friend understand how some things happen in this city. I should have known better. We just ended up going around in circles. Sometimes you just have to walk away.  headbang
Walking away, as oppose to going around in circles is the best way.  Now let's friendship hug-it out   Hug1
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by PigPen on Thu 03 May 2018, 16:25

Well, now that everyone has kissed and made nice-nice, what's the next topic of contention ? Lightsabre fight

PigPen
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Katarzyna on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:59

"Take for example the 9 million in jewels Amal was supposed to be wearing in Vogue. We clearly saw she wasn't . That is simply them not checking the facts."

Actually I think those photos absolutely existed but those photos got pulled after the massive backlash when the story leaked. That's why the photos of Amal that actually ran inside the magazine IMO were so bad.

Katarzyna
Clooney virgin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Katarzyna on Fri 04 May 2018, 13:18

"I think marriage has brought George happiness that he never imagined he would have, and the same for Amal."

Hmm. I think they have no chemistry. In the Sandra Bullock thread someone posted a picture of Sandra and George looking at each other. And the way he looks at her is quite striking. He never looks at Amal like that. I think he was being made fun of for being single and he was facing a future alone. Amal came along. He's even said publically that his agent told him to marry her. I think he had a mid life crisis and decided to give marriage a whirl again. I don't think he's very attracted to her but he thought he would try a different kind of relationship based on common interests. Personally I couldn't marry someone I wasn't very attracted to physically but George is old now and I don't think sex is as important to him.

People who have seen Amal in the flesh have tweeted that she is so thin it's frightening. Her arms are like twigs and her legs like toothpicks. She is not the kind of woman George would have dreamed of dating in his prime. Women like Krista Allen or Stacey Keibler or Celine were beautiful and sexy. Amal not very. Amal is clearly very high maintenance and women like that are very hard work. She seems obsessed with her appearance and clothes and that level of vanity is just not attractive. Also to be dieting to the extent she is affects your moods. I'm pretty slim myself but her level of thinness at 40 means she must barely be eating. To me the key to how this is really affecting him is George's rapid ageing. We'll see how it all plays out of course but I predict a divorce in about 2 years time. And she will get a lot of money out of him.

Katarzyna
Clooney virgin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Sat 05 May 2018, 11:11

You had to ask, PigPen . . .

----------------------

Katarzyna wrote:"Take for example the 9 million in jewels Amal was supposed to be wearing in Vogue. We clearly saw she wasn't . That is simply them not checking the facts."

Actually I think those photos absolutely existed but those photos got pulled after the massive backlash when the story leaked. That's why the photos of Amal that actually ran inside the magazine IMO were so bad.
 Firstly, I think the jewels WERE in the pictures although not necessarily the full set in every picture.  

Secondly, what backlash?  You can't just claim there was a backlash and leave it at that.

Thirdly, I thought the pictures were beautiful.  Who's claiming that they were bad - apart from you?

Katarzyna wrote:Hmm. I think they have no chemistry.
 In your opinion. But you don't know them and haven't ever seen them together, have you?

Katarzyna wrote: In the Sandra Bullock thread someone posted a picture of Sandra and George looking at each other. And the way he looks at her is quite striking. He never looks at Amal like that.
 And yet despite all that chemistry you claim to see, he never did get together with Sandra Bullock after knowing her for more than 30 years.  Perhaps you could consider the possibility that what you think you can see in a photo (or not) doesn't translate into reality?

I also think you should take a look at some more photos of them together.  He rarely even looks at any of his girlfriends (there were a few cute ones with Elisabetta) but there's quite a few of him and Amal where there's a lovely sense of being a couple about them.

Katarzyna wrote: I think he was being made fun of for being single and he was facing a future alone. Amal came along. He's even said publically that his agent told him to marry her. I think he had a mid life crisis and decided to give marriage a whirl again.  I don't think he's very attracted to her but he thought he would try a different kind of relationship based on common interests. Personally I couldn't marry someone I wasn't very attracted to physically but George is old now and I don't think sex is as important to him.
 Ah right, this old conspiracy theory again.  Because of course the planet is so empty of women who'd be suitable to marry George Clooney that he's had to dig this far under a rock to find Amal?  I'm being sarcastic, in case you hadn't noticed.

Katarzyna wrote: She is not the kind of woman George would have dreamed of dating in his prime.

And you'd know this how?  Everyone George dated in public has been slim, and then got slimmer - to the point of scary thin.  We noticed it with Stacy Kiebler, with Sarah Larson and to some extend with Elisabetta too.  We noticed it so much that we nicknamed it 'the Clooney diet'.

Katarzyna wrote:Women like Krista Allen or Stacey Keibler or Celine were beautiful and sexy. Amal not very.
 In your opinion, but obviously not in George's.  And exactly where do you get off insisting that Amal has to meet your standards of perfection in beauty?  If George is happy with her, why do you care so much?  

Katarzyna wrote:Amal is clearly very high maintenance
 She is?  I can see that she does her hair and makeup and wears clothes when she goes outside.  I'd say that's true for most working women.  On what do you base your idea that she's high maintenance?

Katarzyna wrote: She seems obsessed with her appearance and clothes and that level of vanity is just not attractive.
 Again, why did you decide this is true?

Katarzyna wrote:  To me the key to how this is really affecting him is George's rapid ageing.
 Really?  He's suddenly rapidly ageing?  Says who?  I'm a little surprised by how little he's changed in photos over the past three years  especially recently given he's the father of twins and presumably getting next to no sleep.  When you hit your mid-fifties, it tends to be a faster slide downhill, but so far he seems to be managing well.

Katarzyna wrote:We'll see how it all plays out of course but I predict a divorce in about 2 years time. And she will get a lot of money out of him.
 Well aren't you the little ray of sunshine.  And how happy you sound about this too!

I've never met Amal Clooney and don't particularly warm to her.  One thing I will say, however, is that George (who does know her very well, being married to her) said that the thing he noticed most about her was her kindness.  That's something he wouldn't be able to say about you, is it, Katarzyna?  

I hope you feel better now that you've torn apart the looks and behaviour of a woman you've never met, and then gleefully looked forward to the breakdown of her marriage - one that will devastate all involved and leave two young children heartbroken and growing up in a split family.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Sat 05 May 2018, 13:57

Give Flowers Katie, do you feel better now? Go for a swim and wash it all away. It's one tiny, tiny voice in a world of many millions. Much sound and fry signifying nothing. In other words, "Let it go, let it go...." Very Happy

Very Happy PP - See what you did?!!!! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Sat 05 May 2018, 14:07

I can't, Lizzy, I just can't!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Sat 05 May 2018, 15:55

Katie - Sad You're breaking my heart! It's such a gorgeous day here! I just got back from a walk and as soon as I have breakfast I'm heading out again. It's just too nice a day to worry about all the stupidity in the world - even el Cheeto-in-chief can't get to me today, let alone some grumpy poster!

I\'ve got an idea2 Maybe a shot of Casamigos would help?
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Sat 05 May 2018, 16:42

Drink 3
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Sat 05 May 2018, 18:35

Katie - Thumbs up! Atta girl! Very Happy
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by PigPen on Sun 06 May 2018, 18:26

LizzyNY wrote:Katie - Sad You're breaking my heart! It's such a gorgeous day here! I just got back from a walk and as soon as I have breakfast I'm heading out again. It's just too nice a day to worry about all the stupidity in the world - even el Cheeto-in-chief can't get to me today, let alone some grumpy poster!

I\'ve got an idea2 Maybe a shot of Casamigos would help?
One shot of Casamigos?? Aren't you the stingy one.  I say pass around a couple of bottles- then talk to me.

PigPen
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by PigPen on Sun 06 May 2018, 18:27

LizzyNY wrote:Give Flowers Katie, do you feel better now? Go for a swim and wash it all away. It's one tiny, tiny voice in a world of many millions. Much sound and fry signifying nothing. In other words, "Let it go, let it go...." Very Happy

Very Happy PP - See what you did?!!!! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
What are friends for????????????

PigPen
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Sun 06 May 2018, 20:42

PigPen wrote:One shot of Casamigos?? Aren't you the stingy one.  I say pass around a couple of bottles- then talk to me.
lol! If we passed around a couple of bottles we'd be in no shape to talk to you! Drink 3 Drink 2 Wheee! ... Vomit 1 Exploded Gone to heaven
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by party animal - not! on Sun 06 May 2018, 22:50

Well, I've come to this thread very late and I'm stunned.

Stunned by the fact that Ladybug is generously extending  to everybody else on here
the right to disagree with her (including Katie!). Very kind of her, but sounds quite arrogant.

Stunned by the misguided notion that the doorstepping press are capable of shutting down a very busy New York street to the public and those that live there and that Amal has sanctioned it - only the authorities can do that.

And stunned by the thought that Amal could even be bothered, or have the time, to set such a situation up. Bonkers. This is the lady who is juggling any number of different international law cases, is teaching at Columbia, is consulting and lobbying very senior UN hierarchy to gain weight to freeing two Reuters journalists locked in a filthy Myanmar jail unjustly, is raising twins - and who just happens to be married to George Clooney who is very proud of her.

All of this explains why the paps will do what they do, and if they get exclusive shots of her, make a fortune. And that is all they are concerned about and the only reason they will go to the ends of the world to achieve it. I have personally witnessed paps who have stripped to their underpants and waded into Lake Como to get that all important shot!

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by media savvy on Sun 06 May 2018, 23:33

Has anyone considered the jewels are what she is wearing to the Met Gala?   She and the fashion designer may have wanted to see the jewels with the bespoke dress she is wearing.  Rich people can do this.  
I am constantly amused at the "sensitivities" that are inflamed when the Clooneys are criticised or called into question on this blog.  What are you all afraid of?  The your idol is actually a flawed human being like the rest of us?

media savvy
Clooney virgin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Mon 07 May 2018, 00:21

party animal - not! wrote:Well, I've come to this thread very late and I'm stunned.

Stunned by the fact that Ladybug is generously extending  to everybody else on here
the right to disagree with her (including Katie!). Very kind of her, but sounds quite arrogant.

Stunned by the misguided notion that the doorstepping press are capable of shutting down a very busy New York street to the public and those that live there and that Amal has sanctioned it - only the authorities can do that.

And stunned by the thought that Amal could even be bothered, or have the time, to set such a situation up. Bonkers. This is the lady who is juggling any number of different international law cases, is teaching at Columbia, is consulting and lobbying very senior UN hierarchy to gain weight to freeing two Reuters journalists locked in a filthy Myanmar jail unjustly, is raising twins - and who just happens to be married to George Clooney who is very proud of her.

All of this explains why the paps will do what they do, and if they get exclusive shots of her, make a fortune. And that is all they are concerned about and the only reason they will go to the ends of the world to achieve it. I have personally witnessed paps who have stripped to their underpants and waded into Lake Como to get that all important shot!
Interesting... PAN >> headbang Welcome to the circle  .
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Mon 07 May 2018, 05:39

party animal - not! wrote:Well, I've come to this thread very late and I'm stunned.
Welcome to the world of trolls!

media savvy wrote:I am constantly amused at the "sensitivities" that are inflamed when the Clooneys are criticised or called into question on this blog.  What are you all afraid of?  The your idol is actually a flawed human being like the rest of us?
I can't speak for anyone else, but what inflames me is when people invent shit to criticize George and Amal. I can find many flaws in George Clooney (and probably Amal if I cared enough about her to bother). What I don't accept on my site is when people invent shit. I'm just not into humouring peoples' fantasies.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Rachel on Mon 07 May 2018, 09:46

@Katie, I‘m wondering if I should pity you!
I hardly write but the so called „shit“ (O, I dont like using that word!) is „shit“ in YOUR OPINION
You want everyone to respect your opinion on YOUR FORUM but you need to respect others opinions too, as long as they are not Offensive 
Ive also noticed, you are Not allowed to be Contra her highness Amal on this Forum 
We all dont know any „truth“ about them - all opinions - Luke yours too - opinions 
A Forum is created to gather to discuss and FREE SPEECH as long as its not OFFENSIVE should be granted to everyone!
So now, feel free to behead me Basketball
avatar
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 07 May 2018, 11:26

Yes, Rachel, of course everybody can have an opinion, but it helps if it's backed up by facts and not just supposition or inaccuracies through lack of research. That just makes the protagonist look silly.

A quick example. Just because you don't see hoards of gun-toting security men hanging around the Clooneys doe not mean for one minute that there are none. It's all much more sophisticated these days - and so it should be, given the number of death threats they have had

party animal - not!
Clooney superfan

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by LizzyNY on Mon 07 May 2018, 12:04

I'm confused. If you want to talk shit about the Clooneys I'm sure you can find plenty of places where like-minded folks will be glad to welcome you. Why come to a FAN site, which by definition is made up of people who LIKE George - and by extension like (or at least tolerate) his wife?

If you're so pissed at the world, why don't you channel all that energy into something more constructive than arguing with people you don't know about other people you don't know?
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5586
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by ladybugcngc on Mon 07 May 2018, 14:23

Don't say a word Ladybug...    whoosh You've let those headbang  go.  

Ladybug Blah blah blah ...others
avatar
ladybugcngc
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1869
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Admin on Mon 07 May 2018, 14:51

Rachel wrote:I hardly write but the so called „shit“ (O, I dont like using that word!) is „shit“ in YOUR OPINION
You want everyone to respect your opinion on YOUR FORUM but you need to respect others opinions too, as long as they are not Offensive 
 Opinions based on reality and factual reasons are welcome - and respected.  Opinions based on wishful thinking and fantasy, aren't.  Opinions based on a deep desire to give reign to your inner bitch and write spiteful, hate-filled rants that have no basis in reality will get you banned.  

For example, an opinion that George Clooney isn't a good actor is (somewhat) based on reality: there are a number of film critics who'll you can find to support that opinion.  And also a number who'll disagree.

An opinion that George Clooney is a devil-worshipper who secretly sacrifices virgins to the sea gods won't be approved in this forum unless there's factual evidence to support that statement.  That's because you can't just invent shit just because that's what your fevered imagination is telling you is true.

A person may WISH for something to be true, but unless it actually is true, you don't write it.

As this is a George Clooney site, I give a lot more leeway to people who want to criticise him.  

I'm not interested in long rants about Amal because this site isn't specifically for her.  She'll always be a part of this site because she's George's wife, just as there have always been threads dedicated to his girlfriends on this forum, but she's not the focus.  If people don't like the way she looks or a facial expression she makes, or who she's related to, or what she wears, or how she styles her hair or any of the other millions of utterly unimportant things she gets criticised about here, then go and start an I-hate-Amal-Clooney site.  This isn't the place for it.  If she fucks up big time, then for sure it should go on this site, but ONLY if it's something major.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 630
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Rachel on Mon 07 May 2018, 19:46

Admin wrote:
Rachel wrote:I hardly write but the so called „shit“ (O, I dont like using that word!) is „shit“ in YOUR OPINION
You want everyone to respect your opinion on YOUR FORUM but you need to respect others opinions too, as long as they are not Offensive 
 Opinions based on reality and factual reasons are welcome - and respected.  Opinions based on wishful thinking and fantasy, aren't.  Opinions based on a deep desire to give reign to your inner bitch and write spiteful, hate-filled rants that have no basis in reality will get you banned.  

For example, an opinion that George Clooney isn't a good actor is (somewhat) based on reality: there are a number of film critics who'll you can find to support that opinion.  And also a number who'll disagree.


CORRECT!

An opinion that George Clooney is a devil-worshipper who secretly sacrifices virgins to the sea gods won't be approved in this forum unless there's factual evidence to support that statement.  That's because you can't just invent shit just because that's what your fevered imagination is telling you is true.

  LOL! I love this one, George as a devil-worshipper!

A person may WISH for something to be true, but unless it actually is true, you don't write it.

CORRECT


As this is a George Clooney site, I give a lot more leeway to people who want to criticise him.  

Mopping up the mess

I'm not interested in long rants about Amal because this site isn't specifically for her.  She'll always be a part of this site because she's George's wife, just as there have always been threads dedicated to his girlfriends on this forum, but she's not the focus.  If people don't like the way she looks or a facial expression she makes, or who she's related to, or what she wears, or how she styles her hair or any of the other millions of utterly unimportant things she gets criticised about here, then go and start an I-hate-Amal-Clooney site.  This isn't the place for it.  If she fucks up big time, then for sure it should go on this site, but ONLY if it's something major.

This big PERFECT  

Maybe there should be some clearance once in a while - THANKS @Katie
avatar
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal Clooney's pap walks - our thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum