George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman

+6
Dior
lucy
Katiedot
blubelle
melbert
laetval
10 posters

Go down

Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman Empty Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman

Post by laetval Sat 02 Jul 2011, 16:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Single ladies around the world can now rejoice! George Clooney has officially separated from his latest girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis.

The couple has called off their relationship, leaving the dating pool wide open for Clooney, one of Hollywood’s most attractive men. If you’ve got your eye on this “sexiest man alive,” you’re not alone. But do you have what it takes to attract this notorious bachelor? Here are the top 10 qualities he looks for in a woman. See if you measure up!

1. Foreign beauty: If you’re from a country outside of the U.S., your odds of landing Clooney have significantly gone up. Celine Balitran (France), Mariella Frostup (Norway) and Canalis (Italy) are just a few of his “foreign affairs.”

2. Big name actress: One of the most successful men in Hollywood would surely be attracted to an equally successful actress. And rightfully so, since both understand the demands and stresses that come with the job. Clooney’s past women have resumes almost as impressive as his; just take a look at Julia Roberts, Charlize Theron, Kelly Preston and Renee Zellwegger. But don’t plan on starring in a movie alongside George to win his affection. It appears he doesn’t date his co-stars – at least, not during filming.

3. Piercing eyes: Clooney prefers a few physical features on women, one of them being incredibly piercing eyes. Preston, Roberts, Theron, Lucy Liu and Canalis all share the striking eyes trait.

4. Pouty lips: Going along with physical features, Clooney’s also attracted to a pouty lips. Exes Karen Duffy, Roberts, Theron, Zellwegger and Canalis have incredibly full lips that they use to their full advantage.

5. Exotic: This actor gravitates toward exotic looking woman. We need to look no further than Huma Abedin, Liu and, of course, Canalis to determine that this is certainly a look that draws George.

6. Astrological sign? Scorpio: Yes, it must be in the “stars” for a relationship with Clooney to work. Three of his ex-girlfriends – Celine Balitran, Roberts and Mariella Frostrup – are Scorpios. He certainly likes a determined, passionate and exciting woman in his life – all famous Scorpio characteristics.

7. Age: No cougars need apply! Clooney tends to date women much younger than himself. Sarah Larson was 18 years his junior, while he had a good 17 years on his latest ex.

8. Not the marrying kind: If you’re the kind of person who wants a commitment that ends with a diamond on your finger, go ahead and look elsewhere. This bachelor is notoriously famous for steering clear of husband-territory. In fact, out of all of his exes, Clooney has only married one – Talia Balsam. After their relationship ended, he declared that he would never marry again. So far, no other woman has been able to convince him otherwise.

9. Attention seeking: When you’re with Clooney, all attention is on him. If it’s your time to shine, move on to the next man. He’s dated some pretty famous names, but when it’s time for the red carpet or movie premieres, all eyes, all attention and cameras immediately focus on him.

10. Model-esque looks: And lastly, if you don’t have long lean legs, stunning facial features and gorgeous hair, don’t waste your time. This man is definitely attracted to model-type women, including Vendella Kiresbom Thomessen, Traylor Howard and Lisa Snowdon.

Do you measure up? If you can count yourself among at least a few of the top 10 qualities Clooney covets, then what are you waiting for? It’s time to see if you can catch the most recent eligible man in Hollywood!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman Empty Re: Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jul 2011, 16:43

#3 and #6 - that's me!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman Empty Re: Top 10 Qualities George Clooney Looks for In a Woman

Post by blubelle Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:12

For me it's just #6. (cries in hankie)
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:20

6 out of 10 , whoo hoo and I might like to think I have piercing eyes. I'll have to ask my friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Jul 2011, 18:09

blubelle wrote:For me it's just #6. (cries in hankie)
Don't worry 'bout it blubelle. Maybe you'd like to post here about what other things make you suitable (or totally unsuitable if you prefer!) to be a clooneygal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 02 Jul 2011, 19:13

#7 takes me out.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Jul 2011, 19:17

Let's do some catalogue pics Bounce
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 22:27

@lucy Did you read the last paragraph?
If you can count yourself among at least a few of the top 10 qualities Clooney covets, then what are you waiting for?
Don't give up yet! He may surprise us!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 03 Jul 2011, 02:12

Well Eli sure had the smouty lips! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 03 Jul 2011, 02:14

Well, I fit the exotic, full lips and piercing eyes traits and I even have the long legs but the fat ass that's attached to them probably would disqualify me!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 04:50

@cinderella George is a fantasy for me, I would never want him even if I could have him, he would sooooooo piss me off! OK maybe a fling, or a one night stand.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jul 2011, 14:23

Lucy and Lorna, you crack me up!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 14:52

Let's do some catalogue pics
LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jul 2011, 22:53

We should send him a catalogue of our avatars so he can pick his new girlfriend on how we represent him.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 04 Jul 2011, 01:15

I hope he likes penguins. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 04 Jul 2011, 02:12

Well, we do Dex!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 21:35

I'm not sure where to put this, so I add it here for the moment. They look sweet together, not? :-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 07 Jul 2011, 21:43

Yeah and she brought the ape a ... banana. Somebody izzzz listening to me ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 22:59

@Atalante I’ve read a lot of your posts on this forum and never have I heard anything like this. I hope you said that innocently. Because the remark you made would be derogatory. I like Sandra and these pictures are from before the split happened and she was feeding Louis a banana. I really don’t care what adult everyone makes fun of or calls names but, when it comes to a child, that’s where I draw the line. IMO

@calypso Yes, they look very sweet together! cheers

Last edited by Cinderella on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 00:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 07 Jul 2011, 23:15

I think she was calling Georgie boy an ape. That's how I took it anyway.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jul 2011, 00:32

@Sandwiches Whew, that's good! Not that I like someone calling George names but he can take up for himself. No hard feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jul 2011, 00:38

I thought the same thing Sandwiches did

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down