George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Tilda Swinton on George and his twins EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tilda Swinton on George and his twins

4 posters

Go down

Tilda Swinton on George and his twins Empty Tilda Swinton on George and his twins

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Tilda Swinton on George and his twins Empty Re: Tilda Swinton on George and his twins

Post by annemarie Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EXCLUSIVE

[size=78]Tilda Swinton: I Laughed Really Hard When George Clooney Had Twins[/size]

By Emily Marcus
 1 hour ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney and Tilda Swinton attend the Michael Clayton Photocall in Venice during Day 3 of the 64th Venice Film Festival on August 31, 2007 in Venice, Italy.  Daniele Venturelli/WireImage

• C

Joke’s on him! Tilda Swinton reflected on her reaction to finding out friend and former costar George Clooney became a dad to twins.
“I just laughed really hard because I remember how much he used to laugh at me when I was so tired and now it’s all on him,” the 57-year-old actress exclusively told Us Weekly at an Isle of Dogs screening in New York City on Wednesday, March 21, benefited by the Paw Prints charity.

Celebrity Dads Who Had Children Late in Life
She added: “ recently but I’ve laughed.”

Swinton befriended 56-year-old Clooney on the set of their 2007 flick Michael Clayton. They worked together again on 2008’s Burn After Reading and 2016’s Hail, Ceaser!
The Doctor Strange actress previously poked fun at the Ocean’s Eleven star in June 2017, one week after he and wife Amal Clooney welcomed daughter Ella and son Alexander. “I have twins myself and [George] always used to laugh about me looking so tired when the twins were small. Now I have the last laugh,” she teased to Us at the time. “I’ve just laughed. I’ve laughed at him across the airwaves.”
George and Amal Clooney’s Love Story [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]George Clooney and Amal Clooney arrive at the premiere of Paramount Pictures’ “Suburbicon” at the Village Theatre on October 22, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. Kevin Winter/Getty Images
She also quipped to the Associated Press, “[George’s] gonna need some sleeping pills.”

Swinton and partner Sandro Kopp are parents to daughter Honor and son Xavier, 20. Although the Constantine star typically leads a private life, she gushed about her children while speaking to The Guardian in 2011.
Costars Reunited!
“I remember noticing when I had my babies how much I loved them and not just loved them, but I was really into them. I knew I was going to be curious about them and up for the mayhem ahead,” she told the publication. “But at the same time, I remember noticing I was relieved this thing was present in me. And I hadn’t realized there might be a doubt. I thought it was going to be automatic — and something in me said, ‘No, you’re really lucky here.’”
Isle of Dogs hits theaters on Friday, March 23.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Tilda Swinton on George and his twins Empty Re: Tilda Swinton on George and his twins

Post by LizzyNY Fri 23 Mar 2018, 01:50

It's interesting that she and George had the same reaction to parenthood.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 23 Mar 2018, 03:20

Razz
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down