George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George'

4 posters

Go down

Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' Empty Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George'

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 07 Feb 2018, 00:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=30]What if Your Celebrity Crush Helped You Get Over a Break-Up? Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George'[/size]

Can your celebrity crush help you get over a breakup? Join Nadia Jordan in the uplifting and spirited comedy, 'For The Love of George' available everywhere on VOD/DVD from Vision Films, Feb. 13.

Press Release - updated: Feb 6, 2018 15:07 PST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., February 6, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Vision Films and Fluffy Cat Productions are proud to announce the release of the charming romantic comedy, For the Love of George. Directed by Maria Burton and written by Nadia Jordan and Hayley Nolan, this film is released right in time for Valentine’s Day and is the perfect reminder that happiness is not dependent on finding the perfect man...even if that man is George Clooney!
Starring Nadia Jordan (Beyond Therapy, Cold Empty Hearts), Rex Lee (Entourage, Young & Hungry), Rosanna Arquette (Pulp Fiction, The Whole Nine Yards), Tate Donavon (Argo, The O.C.), Kristen Johnston (3rd Rock From The Sun, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me), Ruth Connell (Supernatural, Hara Kiri), Marina Sirtis (Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Generations), Shaun Sipos (The Vampire Diaries, Krypton), Ben Gleib (Ice Age: Continental Drift, The Book of Life), Paul Provenza (Northern Exposure, The West Wing) and Henry Hereford (Legends of Tomorrow, X-Men: First Class), For The Love of George has made an impact on the festival circuit receiving several nominations and awards, including the coveted Audience Choice Award at the Chicago Comedy Film Festival.
The film will have its exclusive red carpet screening prior to release on Monday, Feb. 12 at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood at 7:30 p.m. Cast and crew including Nadia Jordan, Ruth Connell, Marina Sirtis, Ben Gleib, Paul Provenza, Henry Hereford and Rex Lee will be in attendance.
The inspiration to write the screenplay came after reading Don Cheadle and John Prendergast͛s book 'Not on Our Watch', which suggests readers get creative with ways in which to spread the charity's mission. I wanted to make something fun and lighthearted yet would still raise awareness for the charity.
Nadia Jordan
Star, Writer 'For The Love Of George'
[size]
For the Love of George will be available Feb. 13 on Digital for an SRP $4.99 - $9.99 Rent or Buy across all platforms and to Buy on DVD for $14.95.
Set in 2014, Poppy Wakefield’s (Nadia Jordan) life is shattered when she finds out her husband Stephen (Henry Hereford) is having an affair. When she receives a well-timed invitation to visit her friend Justin (Rex Lee) in Los Angeles, she takes off on a quest hoping to cross paths with who she believes is the perfect man – George Clooney! Through a series of close encounters with Clooney, funny adventures and the odd emotional breakdown, Poppy learns to navigate her future without needing a man – no matter how seemingly perfect!
“As well as paying tribute to the ever charming Mr. Clooney, the story has a female empowerment theme which is both timely and relevant given the strength women are showing across the world right now,” said the star of the film and producer Nadia Jordan, who co-wrote the screenplay with Hayley Nolan. “And with the current gender equality discussions that are taking place in the entertainment industry, it was important to me to enlist as many talented women as I could, both in front of and behind the camera.”
Jordan credits the unique indie rom-com feature as being inspired by George Clooney and his humanitarian work. “The inspiration to write the screenplay came after reading Don Cheadle and John Prendergast͛s book “Not on Our Watch”, which suggests readers get creative with ways in which to spread the charity’s mission. I wanted to make something fun and lighthearted yet would still raise awareness for the charity”.
Because of this inspiration, a portion of the proceeds generated by For The Love of George will also be donated to the George Clooney supported non-profit the Enough Project EnoughProject
For the Love of George is a charming film that is a must see this Valentine’s Day”, says Vision Films CEO Lise Romanoff. “It reminds us that it is often the journey that matters, not the end result. Poppy’s journey of self-discovering is entertaining, often hilarious and relatable!”
Follow 'For The Love of George':
Official Site: https://www.fortheloveofgeorgemovie.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ForTheLoveOfGeorgemovie/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fortheloveofgeorgemovie/
Twitter" https://twitter.com/4loveofgeorge
Pre-order For the Love of George
iTunes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ABOUT VISION FILMS:
Vision Films is an independent, worldwide distributor and VOD aggregator of over 800 Feature Films, Documentaries and Music Programs from some of the most prolific independent film producers in the world.   Led by Lise Romanoff, Managing Director/CEO Worldwide Distribution, Vision Films releases 2-4 films a month, across Theatrical, VOD, DVD, and television.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ABOUT FLUFFY CAT PRODUCTIONS
Founded in 2010 by CEO Nadia Jordan, Fluffy Cat Productions is an award-winning film and television production company with offices in Los Angeles and London.
We are excited to present For the Love of George for review, and editorial inclusion. Review links are available; request yours today!  
PRESS CONTACTS:
Nicole Newton-Plater
For Vision Films
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
310-860-7774
Source: Vision Films[/size]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' Empty Re: Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George'

Post by it's me Wed 07 Feb 2018, 00:35

Through a series of close encounters with Clooney

?

So George in it too?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George' Empty Re: Vision Films Presents 'For the Love of George'

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 07 Feb 2018, 00:50

it's me wrote:Through a series of close encounters with Clooney

?

So George in it too?
I called and asked to get tickets.  If I'm able to go I will let you know.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Feb 2018, 01:02

Thank you Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Feb 2018, 01:06

The trailer ! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 07 Feb 2018, 14:31

Great find, Ladybug! I don't think George is in it, but it looks like a fun movie anyway. I wonder how many women can relate to her search for George. Probably thousands! Very Happy

It looks like it will be available online or on dvd next week. Might be worth a look.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 07 Feb 2018, 15:52

LizzyNY wrote:Great find, Ladybug! I don't think George is in it, but it looks like a fun movie anyway. I wonder how many women can relate to her search for George. Probably thousands! Very Happy

It looks like it will be available online or on dvd next week. Might be worth a look.
I was captured by the heart of George Clooney many years ago.  Over the years I've grown to love him without measure.  The trailer brings back many wonderful memories.  I called and asked for tickets to the private screening on Feb. 12th.  They're going to let me know.  If I'm not able to go I will check it out on-line.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 07 Feb 2018, 16:29

Good luck, Ladybug! Thumbs up! I hope you gt to go to the screening. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Feb 2018, 17:57

Let us know!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 07 Feb 2018, 18:45

Getting a ticket will make a wonderful pre-Valentine's day surprise.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Feb 2018, 09:28

And?  Did you get to see it?

Katie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Feb 2018, 09:31

Yes
We want to know Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down