George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal in Venice EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal in Venice EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal in Venice EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal in Venice EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal in Venice EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal in Venice EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal in Venice EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal in Venice EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal in Venice EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal in Venice

5 posters

Go down

George and Amal in Venice Empty George and Amal in Venice

Post by annemarie Thu 31 Aug 2017, 22:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]Glamourous Amal Clooney shows off her post baby physique as she steps out in Venice with husband George... as veteran actor admits he is 'terrified' of parenthood following birth of twins
By JASON CHESTER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 17:20 EDT, 31 August 2017 | UPDATED: 17:40 EDT, 31 August 2017

[/size]

George Clooney’s introduction to the 74th annual Venice Film Festival proved to be surprisingly low-key as stepped out with glamorous wife Amal on Thursday evening.
The couple were making their first appearance in the picturesque Italian city following the birth of twins Ella and Alexander in June, and they were elegantly dressed as they exited the upmarket Hotel Cipriani ahead of a night out.
Sporting a sophisticated off-the-shoulder evening dress with spotted embellishments, Amal, 39, continued to show off her impressive post-baby physique while making her way towards a waiting boat. 
Scroll down for video 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+23

Night out: George Clooney’s introduction to the 74th annual Venice Film Festival proved to be surprisingly low-key as stepped out with glamorous wife Amal on Thursday evening
The human rights lawyer added to her look with a pair of conventional black stiletto heels, while vivid red lipstick gave an otherwise subdued wardrobe an added splash of colour.

RELATED ARTICLES

Joining his wife, George, 56, looked appropriately dapper in a grey two-piece suit and matching open neck shirt as they prepared for their romantic evening.
Venturing onto the small boat that waited to whisk them across one of the city’s winding waterways, George gallantly helped Amal, who gingerly followed behind her husband.

+23

Here they come: The couple were making their first appearance in the picturesque Italian city following the birth of twins Ella and Alexander in June, and they were elegantly dressed as they exited the upmarket Hotel Cipriani

'It's a thing': Harry Styles confirms having four nipples

+23

+23

I've got you: Gallant George assisted his wife as they made their way onto a small boat

+23

Hard to miss: Sporting a sophisticated off-the-shoulder evening dress with spotted embellishments, Amal continued to show off her impressive post-baby physique
The Berkshire based couple have enjoyed a life-changing two months following the birth of their children, with George recently admitting he never dreamed he'd be looking after two infants at his age. 
He told Associated Press: 'Suddenly, you're responsible for other people, which is terrifying. She's like an Olympic athlete, she's doing so beautifully.' 
'Right now my job is changing diapers and walking them around a little bit. I really didn't think at 56 that I would be the parent of twins. 

+23

Walk this way: Amal gingerly followed hr husband as they prepared for a boat rise across one of the Venice waterways

+23

My turn: An assistant was on hand to assist the lawyer as she alighted the boat moments later 

+23

Easy does it: Amal looked a little unsteady as she climbed from the small boat

+23

Mindful: George watched from behind as his wife made her way onto dry land

+23

That's it: The Hollywood star made sure Amal didn't lose her footing ahead of their night out 
'Don't make plans. You always have to just enjoy the ride.'
Clooney is currently preparing for the October premiere of his new thriller Suburbicon which he is directing, which stars Julianne Moore, Matt Damon and Oscar Isaac. 

'I just have to clean the barf off of my tux,' he joked. 'It used to be my barf but now it's the twins' barf. So it all works out.'

+23

Clean shaven: The thick white beard George has been sporting of late was gone during his latest outing 

+23

+23

+23

Follow me: George led the way as they descended a flight of steps after leaving a nearby hotel

+23

Striking: Amal's  vivid red lipstick gave her subdued wardrobe an added splash of colour

[size=18]Matt Damon and Julianne Moore star in Suburbicon trailer

[/size]

+23

+23

Smart: Joining his wife, George looked appropriately dapper in a grey two-piece suit and matching open neck shirt as they prepared for their romantic evening

+23

Genial: The Hollywood star greeted onlookers with a smile as he ventured out with Amal 

+23

Close: The couple linked arms as they made their way into a local establishment 
Suburbicon peers into the dark racial tensions of 1950s suburbia, which the actor believes is deeply relevant to Donald Trump's America.
'It's a pretty angry film. There's a lot of anger out there. I think that's reflected in the film.  I found it interesting to talk about building walls and scapegoating minorities.
'I think that's always an interesting topic but particularly when I was hearing these conversations on the campaign trail. 
'I thought: It's always good to look back and remember that nothing really is new and every time we're shocked, we forget that we've had this behavior time and time and time again.' 

+23

New parents: The Berkshire based couple have enjoyed a life-changing two months following the birth of their children, with George recently admitting he never dreamed he'd be looking after two infants at his age.

+23

Nerves: 'Suddenly, you're responsible for other people, which is terrifying. She's like an Olympic athlete, she's doing so beautifully,' he told Associated Press

+23

Busy man: Clooney is currently preparing for the October premiere of his new thriller Suburbicon which he is directing, which stars Julianne Moore, Matt Damon and Oscar Isaac 

+23

Exciting: 'It's a pretty angry film. There's a lot of anger out there. I think that's reflected in the film. I found it interesting to talk about building walls and scapegoating minorities,' he said of his new project

Last edited by annemarie on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 23:02; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal in Venice Empty Re: George and Amal in Venice

Post by annemarie Thu 31 Aug 2017, 22:55

George is looking handsome as usual.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 01 Sep 2017, 02:42

There's more pictures in the link:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 01 Sep 2017, 02:53

They all look really tanned and rested. George looks good, but maybe a little thin? Grant looks great. Surprised he was alone. Even Gio looks terrific! And isn't the guy in the white shirt the same man Letterman pointed out in one of the vaporetto pictures from the wedding weekend, when George did his show? The one he called Guido and George said "Close"?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 01 Sep 2017, 04:18

George and Amal look great.  And so does Grant.  I'm assuming Lysa was there too tho the DF didn't catch more than her hair.  We need PAN to ID the guy in the white and black dotted shirt ... was he coordinating his look with Amal?  I can't place him.  Nice to see Stan too.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 01 Sep 2017, 11:16

There was a blonde woman behind them in the pictures that may have been Lysa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:30

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Fri 01 Sep 2017, 15:16

annemarie wrote:There was a blonde woman behind them in the pictures that may have been Lysa.
Charlotte Tilbury
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down