George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week.

+5
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
Donnamarie
melbert
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. Empty Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week.

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Aug 2017, 05:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10 Best Dressed: Week of August 28, 2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WHO: Amal Clooney
WHAT: Stella McCartney
WHERE: At Harry’s Bar, Cernobbio, Italy
WHEN: August 20, 2017
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. Empty Re: Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week.

Post by melbert Tue 29 Aug 2017, 12:09

oh dear...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week. Empty Re: Amal Clooney in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed People this Week.

Post by LizzyNY Tue 29 Aug 2017, 13:41

Fashion victims rejoice! Over $5,000 for a fancy shower curtain. Now you know why I don't read Vogue. Phooey! Razz
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 29 Aug 2017, 15:20

Have to agree with Vogue.  I think it's a lovely dress, especially on Amal. Thumbs up!  Wouldn't work well on just anyone but the color is beautiful and she's tall enough to pull off the look.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 04 Jan 2018, 21:34

I found this on the fashion blog about Amal's style.  Is this a real cover issue?  If so, I'm so glad they picked a glowing pregnant picture of Amal for the cover.    A respectable attorney, a beautiful Hollywood wife, and a possible future First Lady pregnant with twins.  I'm looking forward to Amal talking about her pregnancy, giving birth, and life as a Hollywood wife with twins.  Does anyone have the article with an English translation?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 04 Jan 2018, 22:06

They used a picture of amal and wrote the article. She didn't give an interview for this. If she had it would be all over the internet. As for the first lady nonsense that will never happen George will never run for President he has said it time and time again. He knows what would happen if he did, he also knows he can do more out of office.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 04 Jan 2018, 22:17

annemarie wrote:They used a picture of amal and wrote the article. She didn't give an interview for this. If she had it would be all over the internet. As for the first lady nonsense that will never happen George will never run for President he has said it time and time again. He knows what would happen if he did, he also knows he can do more out of office.
Vanity Fair used a picture and wrote an article about Amal?  Or did someone from fashion land come up with this picture and wrote an article about Amal, willy, nilly.

I found this on the fashion blog about Amal's style, is this fake news?

Who is George Clooney really?  That is the question.  I think there's a lot about George Clooney none of us really know.

The next President of the United States, I think YES.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 04 Jan 2018, 23:45

Ladybug - I don't know if that is the actual cover, as it's the Italian edition of the magazine but it is dated April, 2017. She appeared in the American edition in March, 2017.

I really think you can give up on George being president. Aside from him not wanting it, it would ruin his life. It's a difficult, thankless, stressful job. He doesn't need it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 05 Jan 2018, 00:24

ladybugcngc wrote:
annemarie wrote:They used a picture of amal and wrote the article. She didn't give an interview for this. If she had it would be all over the internet. As for the first lady nonsense that will never happen George will never run for President he has said it time and time again. He knows what would happen if he did, he also knows he can do more out of office.
Vanity Fair used a picture and wrote an article about Amal?  Or did someone from fashion land come up with this picture and wrote an article about Amal, willy, nilly.

I found this on the fashion blog about Amal's style, is this fake news?

Who is George Clooney really?  That is the question.  I think there's a lot about George Clooney none of us really know.

The next President of the United States, I think YES.

I could not agree more!.....Amal is in training to give Melania a run for her money....

Someone just has to tell Amal....Opps....Oh George....You did remember to tell Amal ??????
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 05 Jan 2018, 03:49

What Would He Say wrote:

I could not agree more!.....Amal is in training to give Melania a run for her money....

Someone just has to tell Amal....Opps....Oh George....You did remember to tell Amal ??????
I did not write the article I found the cover on the fashion blog about Amal's style.  You will have to ask the producer of the cover.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Jan 2018, 10:40

I think the mag simply put together old articles and repeated the same things that have been stated before. There would be no reason for George to run for President he knows he wouldn't win because of his politics. Let's be honest his fame already makes his and Amals life hard, the privacy they have now with the babies would be gone. Not to mention all the negativity and hate that would be thrown at them frankly, I think they get enough of that . George wouldn't do that to his family and friends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 05 Jan 2018, 14:22

annemarie wrote:I think the mag simply put together old articles and repeated the same things that have been stated before. There would be no reason for George to run for President he knows he wouldn't win because of his politics. Let's be honest his fame already makes his and Amals life hard, the privacy they have now with the babies would be gone. Not to mention all the negativity and hate that would be thrown at them frankly, I think they get enough of that . George wouldn't do that to his family and friends.
What makes you think fame makes George and Amal Clooney's life hard?  Wasn't it Amal who said fame is what put issues out there, that otherwise would not get the needed attention.  If Amal was not a Hollywood wife, I would not know who she was or anything about the work she does.  Nobody would care about Amal's speaking engagments, what she's wearing, or cases she has in her portfolio; she has George Clooney's fame to thank.

It's been 8 months and nobody has seen the twins Amal gave birth to.  I've read more negative comments about Amal than positive comments.  Maybe that's why she NEVER talks about being pregnant, giving birth to her children, and life as a mother with twins.  Children of the President have more protection than any child walking on the planet.  That would extend to Amal the protection she seems to want.

Nobody thought Trump would win and he did.  George Clooney has international notoriety, if he takes in hand what's important to the 99% that have no voice he has a great chance to win.  If George Clooney ever decided to run I'm sure his family and close friend would support him 100%.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Jan 2018, 14:59

ladybug - Has it occurred to you that if George did become President he would have to give up all his humanitarian work and Amal would have to give up her career? And don't think they'd be able to do more from the Oval Office. They'd have to contend with Congress to get anything done at all. George has said many times that he can accomplish more as a private citizen - and he's right. G&A would bring elegance, class and conscience to the Presidency, but we need more than good looks and good intentions.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 05 Jan 2018, 15:06

LizzyNY wrote:ladybug - Has it occurred to you that if George did become President he would have to give up all his humanitarian work and Amal would have to give up her career? And don't think they'd be able to do more from the Oval Office. They'd have to contend with Congress to get anything done at all. George has said many times that he can accomplish more as a private citizen - and he's right. G&A would bring elegance, class and conscience to the Presidency, but we need more than good looks and good intentions.
Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Jan 2018, 15:08

Totally agree, Lizzy.

And you won't see Amal doing Hollywood Reporter doing an interview on her views on her marriage, Hollywood, and her babies either. Why would she? 

She's a highly respected international lawyer with vast knowledge of the corporate world, entertainment and human rights from a legal perspective. Integrity is the word - and I'm pretty sure both George and she will not be using their children as props...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 05 Jan 2018, 15:41

party animal - not! wrote:Totally agree, Lizzy.

And you won't see Amal doing Hollywood Reporter doing an interview on her views on her marriage, Hollywood, and her babies either. Why would she? 

She's a highly respected international lawyer with vast knowledge of the corporate world, entertainment and human rights from a legal perspective. Integrity is the word - and I'm pretty sure both George and she will not be using their children as props...........
You are absolutely right PAN INTEGRITY is the WORD.  The film industry, for the most part is fiction rooted to business contracts that you have to honor.  When you honor your contract you have done your job.  That's the life of an ACTOR.  

Doctors, Attorneys, i.e., positions of trust: INTEGRITY is found in those who walk in truth, speak the truth, and represent the truth.

Like it or not, Integrity is not found in lies, deception, manipulation, and mis-representing the truth.  People that stand in positions of trust, who lie, deceive, manipulate, mis-represent the truth... have NO INTEGRITY.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Jan 2018, 22:16

Ladybug, when I said hard I meant they can't walk in the park or go out to dinner without being  watched. Having their privacy invaded by having drones sent to their bedroom window to spy on them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 05 Jan 2018, 22:42

ladybugcngc wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Totally agree, Lizzy.

You are absolutely right PAN INTEGRITY is the WORD.  The film industry, for the most part is fiction rooted to business contracts that you have to honor.  When you honor your contract you have done your job.  That's the life of an ACTOR.  

Doctors, Attorneys, i.e., positions of trust: INTEGRITY is found in those who walk in truth, speak the truth, and represent the truth.

Like it or not, Integrity is not found in lies, deception, manipulation, and mis-representing the truth.  People that stand in positions of trust, who lie, deceive, manipulate, mis-represent the truth... have NO INTEGRITY.

I hope you're not saying that actors and other artists cannot have integrity. Please don't be saying that.

Honesty and integrity have nothing to do with profession. They have everything to do with personal character. Speaking as someone who's worked on both sides of your false dichotomy, I can tell you that doctors (and lawyers, etc) are not, as a group, honest as a default characteristic. And I know several artists who possess the most integrity of anyone I've met.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 05 Jan 2018, 23:08

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, when I said hard I meant they can't walk in the park or go out to dinner without being  watched. Having their privacy invaded by having drones sent to their bedroom window to spy on them.
Annemarie,

George Clooney has always found ways to stay off the grid when he chooses to.  He's lived a Celebrity life for a very long time and know how to keep his private life private.

It's been 8 months since Amal gave birth to twins and no pictures of her children have been presented.  That proves their privacy is very protected.

George and Amal Clooney was reported to see "My Fair Lady" there was not one picture of them there.  It sounds like people are allowing them to have their privacy.

George Clooney is a grown _ _ _ man, what he chooses to do with his life is his business.  As a person who loves George Clooney without measure, I hope he enjoys a long healthy and happy life.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 05 Jan 2018, 23:25

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

I hope you're not saying that actors and other artists cannot have integrity. Please don't be saying that.

Honesty and integrity have nothing to do with profession. They have everything to do with personal character. Speaking as someone who's worked on both sides of your false dichotomy, I can tell you that doctors (and lawyers, etc) are not, as a group, honest as a default characteristic. And I know several artists who possess the most integrity of anyone I've met.
No.

That's not what I'm saying.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 06 Jan 2018, 00:44

I agree it is his business and not ours, I was simply explaining what I meant by hard . To me having your privacy invaded is hard and annoying. I would hate to have a camera looking into my bedroom or people getting on my property and taking pictures of my children when I did not allow it. I think the moments they can't control are very hard especially now with the babies. I'm sure their safety and privacy is very important to George and Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 06 Jan 2018, 01:22

annemarie wrote:I agree it is his business and not ours, I was simply explaining what I meant by hard . To me having your privacy invaded is hard and annoying. I would hate to have a camera looking into my bedroom or people getting on my property and taking pictures of my children when I did not allow it. I think the moments they can't control are very hard especially now with the babies. I'm sure their safety and privacy is very important to George and Amal.
So far the incidents noted have not affected George and Amal Clooney's life.  I have no doubt George and Amal Clooney have done and will do everything to protect their Children.  Like you, I'm sure their privacy is important to George and Amal.

Having people peer into the privacy of your home is difficult, especially when they get stuck delusions rooted to their imagination.  

I'm sure when the twins are revealed it will be difficult for Amal.  However, I'm sure everyone will adjust and life will move on just fine.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 06 Jan 2018, 01:26

....But IF he has it in his mind to run....Has he told Amal....
Or am I the first to know.....Wink
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 06 Jan 2018, 01:29

What Would He Say wrote:.

....But IF he has it in his mind to run....Has he told Amal....
Or am I the first to know.....Wink
Based on the Vanity Fair cover posted on the fashion blog about Amal's style, she knows.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down