I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Don Cheadle about 'Daddy George'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don Cheadle about 'Daddy George'

Post by carolhathaway on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 06:24

http://hd.safa-dz.com/media/291103/exclusive-don-cheadle-reveals-george-clooney-is-039-much-more-compassionate-039-since-welcoming-twins
carolhathaway
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Re: Don Cheadle about 'Daddy George'

Post by Donnamarie on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 14:16

LOL carol. Cheadle hardly revealing anything, much to the dismay of the interviewer ... just Don speaking  tongue in cheek.
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 15:25

So now we know that Don was one of the visitors who met the twins. Smile
LizzyNY
On an all-time Clooney high!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 17:17

carolhathaway wrote:http://hd.safa-dz.com/media/291103/exclusive-don-cheadle-reveals-george-clooney-is-039-much-more-compassionate-039-since-welcoming-twins

I've clicked on here twice and each time I get a Virus Warning

Page so haven't tried to open it.

affraid
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 17:33

Sorry, Joanna! I didn't get a virus warning, otherwise I hadn't posted it.

Try this one, I hope it works.

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-don-cheadle-jokes-george-clooney-going-be-terrible-father-hand-your-kids-me-86135
Skip to main content

News
EXCLUSIVE Don Cheadle Jokes George Clooney Is ‘Going to Be a Terrible Father’: ‘Hand Your Kids to Me’

By Desiree Murphy‍ 3:27 PM PDT, August 27, 2017

Play Video

Don Cheadle is full of jokes!

ET caught up with the 52-year-old actor ringside at the Floyd Mayweather v. Conor McGregor fight in Las Vegas on Saturday, where he opened up about his close pal, George Clooney, and how he’s “changed” since welcoming twins with wife Amal in June.
I know there's a dude in my life that's had a couple kids and he's changed, he's a different person,” Cheadle joked to ET’s Carly Steel. “He's a much more compassionate person, and at the same time, darker, which I don't understand.”

“Yeah, I feel sorry for his kids,” he added. “[George] has no business having twins, I’m going to be honest. I mean, he should give them to me. They don’t have a chance [with him]. Sorry, George!”

But all jokes aside, Cheadle said he has met the twins, Alexander and Ella.

“I met the little ones, they're beautiful,” he gushed. “They're beautiful.”

“I'm going to be the best [godfather], he should just give them to me,” he continued. “George, I've loved you for many years, but let's be honest, you're going to be a terrible father and if you have any sense at all, you will hand your kids to me right away.”

Sorry, Cheadle, but it sounds like Clooney is doing a pretty good job at parenting so far!

Back in July, a source told ET that “George and Amal are so in love with their kids.”

WATCH: George Clooney Slams French Magazine For Publishing Photos of Twins, Plans to Prosecute 'To Full Extent'

"They are settling in so well and enjoying the time off, being at home with their family,” the source added. “Having children has made George even more protective and aware of who he surrounds himself with. He will do everything he can to make sure the children live as normal of a life as possible."

Hear more in the video below.

George Clooney Plans to Prosecute French Magazine for Publishing Photos of His Twins

Play Video

RELATED GALLERY

Celebs Share Pics of Their Cute Kids 

DON CHEADLEGEORGE CLOONEY
carolhathaway
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top