I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

Post by Katiedot on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:20

For sure, I'm procrastinating here, so let's open up this discussion: assuming you're a long-term fan of George, do you find yourself still thinking about him as much as you always used to?  More often now?  Or less than before.  Is it just thinking about him, or fantasising (day dreams)?

Any thoughts on this?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

Post by PigPen on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:35

WOW!   You're in a really straaaaaaaaaange place today Katiedot.  

Fantasies, dreams.  I told you not to waste time on COH while on vacation-- if you had listened to me, this wouldn't be a problem.  

Only trying to help- keep this up and you'll be having nightmares about melbert bitch slapping you.

PigPen
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

Post by LizzyNY on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:55

Think about occasionally, fantasize about rarely - especially since the "gushing about wife" phase started. Not because he's finally "taken", but because all the "gushing" and "loved-up" coverage was a bit sick-making.
LizzyNY
On an all-time Clooney high!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:57

@PigPen - hahaha! Sadly I came back from holiday a month ago already. Sigh.

I have to be honest, my life has changed quite a bit in the past few years and I do find it hard to fantasise about a married man, so I don't think about him nearly as much as I used to.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 16:29

Way less....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 16:41

No fantasy's just happiness for him and Amal. Love seeing and hearing how happy he is and how much he loves his wife. I can't wait to hear how much he loves being a dad bring on the proud daddy.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 21:14

Glad that he found happiness and love with Amal!  Can't wait to see some approved, official pics of the twins/happy family!
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 21:56

Fantasize less, and when I do, it's old scampish basic George, not the unnecessary and overhyped 'upgrade.'

Way2Old4Dis
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 23:27

Yes I do....and bizarrely it's more fun....I let him have a laugh all night long....
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel on Tue 15 Aug 2017, 21:21

Wheee!bumpscaredsillyNoNoNopointingpityviolinsadomach1Wheee!sarcasm
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 05:11

Hmmm I don't fantasize about him (well maybe a bit Smile)
as much as really admire him.  He's always been one of the good guys IMO.  The icing on the cake has been his incredible sex appeal and charming ways.  He's like the whole enchilada in my mind.  I do think about him almost everyday.
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 07:04

The whole enchilada. Very Happy    Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum