George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face"

+4
PigPen
LizzyNY
annemarie
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" Empty Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face"

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Jul 2017, 04:46

All I can say is that if George really is changing his kids' nappies regularly, then at some point this story will become true.  Anyhooo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EXCLUSIVE
George Clooney’s Baby Boy Peed In His Face?
Truth rating: 0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Getty Images)
By Andrew Shuster | 5:51 pm, July 27, 2017

Did George Clooney’s newborn baby boy really pee in his face while the actor was changing his diaper? That’s the story in one of this week’s new tabloids, but Gossip Cophas the truth.
According to the National Enquirer, a mishap recently occurred while Clooney was changing his twins’ diapers before a date night with wife Amal. A supposed “source” tells the magazine, in very unnatural language, “George stepped up his daddy duties with Alexander and twin sister Ella, forgetting that baby boys are trickier to change because if you’re not careful, they’ll hot-stream peepee right in your kisser and that’s just what happened.”
The outlet’s dubious insider goes on to say Amal “got the hugest kick” out of the supposed incident and began “giggling proudly” while her husband “shuffled off for an emergency shower.” But if this tale sounds like something out of a scripted TV sitcom, that’s probably because it never happened. Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Clooney, who laughed off the tabloid’s story before exclusively assuring us it’s “not true.”
Oddly enough, this isn’t the first time we’ve had to debunk a bogus story involving the actor changing his babies’ diapers. Gossip Cop busted the Enquirer’s sister outlet, RadarOnline, when it falsely claimed earlier this month that Clooney was refusing to change dirty diapers because he considers it “beneath him.” And shortly prior to Amal giving birth last month, we corrected the Enquirer’s phony story about Clooney experiencing “sympathy pregnancy problems.” This latest article about the new dad is equally fabricated.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" Empty Re: Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face"

Post by annemarie Fri 28 Jul 2017, 11:34

Yes it certainly will.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face" Empty Re: Gossip Cop: "Son Alexander Didn't Pee In George Clooney's Face"

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Jul 2017, 12:43

lol! It must be a really slow news day!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 28 Jul 2017, 13:34

I want to know who leaked the story-- no pun intended!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 28 Jul 2017, 15:49

I want to know who felt the need to issue a correction on something so irrelevant.  He's getting a little over-the-top with going to Gossip Cop every single time some nothing story comes out. My dude, you're going to get peed on, pooped on, and puked on in the next few years, twice as often as most parents; please don't feel the need to issue a denial every time.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 28 Jul 2017, 19:53

I suspect that a rep for George doesn't even bother checking with George personally. When Gossip Cop contacts the rep he/she probably just denies the story because it's ridiculous. I am surprised Gossip Cop feels the need to follow-up with Clooney's people for every story that's comes out. So many George stories are just silly and not worth an official denial ... like this one.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Jul 2017, 22:15

Yep, I think Stan's on 'deny petty stories no matter what ' mode. He's hardly likely to bother George about something like this".....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Jul 2017, 08:48

Yeah, they really are denying utterly ridiculously minor stories now. I wonder if that's changed because in the past George didn't really bother denying stories unless it could upset someone else or it was a blatantly bad thing about him?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Jul 2017, 13:01

Could it be that they don't want anything in the media about the twins unless they put it out there themselves? Or maybe Stan's just become a little over-protective now that the babies are involved?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 29 Jul 2017, 15:19

I assume Gossip Cop covers lots of celebrity stories. Celebrity news is always rife with untruths and inaccuracies.  Could their more aggressive response be a result of the proliferation in general of fake news stories that are showing up in alternative news outlets and on social media that have been more evident for a couple of years.  

I'm not sure GossipCop denials really have much influence though.  That story about hypocrite George leaving the U.K. for his family's safety is still circulating.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 29 Jul 2017, 17:58

Gossip cop covers a  lot of other celebrities. I think once a lie is out there no denial will stop it from spreading and being believed.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 30 Jul 2017, 20:25

You know you're too famous when strangers are fact-checking whether you got peed on.*

(* Does not apply to orange-coated fake US Presidents and Russian hookers. That's a whole different ballgame.)

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down