George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money

Go down

Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money Empty Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Jun 2017, 04:54

Meh.  Don't see it myself.  You guys?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=41]Steve Carell Is Giving George Clooney a Run for His Silver Fox Money

By
 Fleekist.com
 -
June 25, 2017

[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember that scene in Crazy Stupid Love where Ryan Gosling’s character is coaching Steve Carell’s character about how to dress and getting women?
More: Steve Carell & 11 Other Stars Surprisingly Rejected From SNL

Yeah, well, real-life Carell is the one who could teach Gosling a thing or two. No, I’m not joking.
In case you forgot, here’s the Carell we all know and love circa Anchorman:
Image: Giphy
Carell stepped out in London on Wednesday while promoting Despicable Me 3, and he was lookin’ mighty fine dressed in a navy sweater over a blue button-down shirt and light khakis. What really sells the whole getup, though, is Carell’s smile and confident swagger. Not to mention that gray hair he’s pulling off like a pro. Man, he looks good with gray hair!
[size=32]HONESTLY TAKE YOUR GOSLINGS AND YOUR ZAYN MALIKS AND GIVE ME 2017 STEVE CARELL PIC.TWITTER.COM/8JU3ASXFPT[/size]
[size=32]— DORY (@DORY) JUNE 23, 2017[/size]
[size]
Oh, hello.
More: Our Favorite Moments From Tina Fey & Amy Poehler
Needless to say, the internet is showing Carell some serious love.
[/size]
[size=32]AYYYYYYEEEEEE! 2017 STEVE CARELL OUT HERE KILLIN’ THE GAME ON ALL Y’ALL. JS PIC.TWITTER.COM/3F1Q5RS9VX[/size]
[size=32]— ERIN KONOMOS (@ERIN_KONOMOS) JUNE 23, 2017[/size]

[size=32]SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHEN STEVE CARELL GOT GREY AND TURNED INTO GEORGE CLOONEY’S BROTHER PIC.TWITTER.COM/DWN9N0BKWE[/size]
[size=32]— COURTNEY HEIER (@COURTNEYHEIER) JUNE 23, 2017[/size]

[size=32]STEVE CARELL OBVIOUSLY TOOK THOSE TIPS FROM RYAN GOSLING IN CRAZY STUPID LOVE SERIOUSLY #STEVECARELLPIC.TWITTER.COM/BDISDZV3YC[/size]
[size=32]— FREYA WATTS (@FREYAWATTS) JUNE 24, 2017[/size]

[size=32]DAMN, STEVE CARELL MAKES US WANT GRAY HAIR HTTPS://T.CO/UD5XBFUL2NPIC.TWITTER.COM/9ITAOZJDPZ[/size]
[size=32]— GQ MAGAZINE (@GQMAGAZINE) JUNE 22, 2017[/size]

[size=32]THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT’S HAPPENED IN 2017 IS STEVE CARELL’S EVOLUTION INTO A DADDY. #HECANGETITPIC.TWITTER.COM/XCRLYM20U0[/size]
[size=32]— EVA KNIEVEL (@THAT_BIRD) JUNE 24, 2017[/size]

[size=32]OK I’M SEXUALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I’M ACTUALLY SO ATTRACTED TO STEVE CARELL WTF PIC.TWITTER.COM/YIU45JTGKK[/size]
[size=32]— SARAH GROTTOLE (@SARAHTHEDERP) JUNE 24, 2017[/size]
[size]
More: Emma Watson Crushes on Steve Carell for Supporting #HeForShe at the Oscars
Of course, Carell will just have to continue to live in our fantasies. He has been married since 1995, and he and his wife seem to be nothing but happy.
[/size]
[size=32]HOLY SHEEEEET HOW AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT STEVE CARELL’S WIFE IS CAROL PIC.TWITTER.COM/IZLYJWDLIY[/size]
[size=32]— SAWYER (@SAWYERSTULL) JUNE 10, 2017[/size]
[size]
What a lucky lady.

[/size]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down