George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George

2 posters

Go down

Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George Empty Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George

Post by annemarie Sun 25 Jun 2017, 02:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]'The kids are the perfect mix of George and Amal': Rande Gerber gushes over the Clooneys' twins...and reveals how they celebrated birth of the babies
By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 19:52 EDT, 24 June 2017 | UPDATED: 20:08 EDT, 24 June 2017

[/size]

He's been a close confidant of George Clooney for years as they built their tequila empire together.
And on Friday, Rande Gerber couldn't help but gush over his friend's new twins, according to Entertainment Tonight.
The 55-year-old husband of modelling legend Cindy Crawford told the publication that everything is going great for the Hollywood veteran and his new family.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+6

Dynamic duo: On Friday, Rande Gerber couldn't help but gush over his friend George Clooney's new twins (pictured in an Instagram snap)
'He's so happy right now... Just in life in general and having those kids, you know, it's an incredible feeling for him,' Rande revealed.
Apparently he and wife Cindy have been very involved since the twins' birth on June 6th, even traveling to London to see George and Amal's new brood.

RELATED ARTICLES

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cindy Crawford shares very rare photo of father John during...Why a sip of George is so very seductive, but a dram of...'Their fates were sealed': George Clooney's father says the...Did Amal pay £120,000 to have her twins at royal hospital?...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

'I did see the babies, Cindy and I went to London and went to the house and spent some time with them,' Gerber said, before gushing 'The kids are the perfect mix of George and Amal. I mean, they really are so cute!'
Of course Rande and Cindy, already parents themselves, helped George and Amal prepare for the big day, even providing a wardrobe in the form of matching Casamigos-branded onesies.

+6

Very supportive: Apparently he and wife Cindy have been very involved since the twins' birth on June 6th, even traveling to London to see George and Amal's new brood (pictured together in 2014)

+6

Bottoms up! After the twins were born, the two couples obviously wanted to celebrate, and turned again to their own tequila for the occasion (pictured enjoying a beverage together back in 2015)
After the twins were born, the two couples obviously wanted to celebrate, and turned again to their own tequila for the occasion.
'[We celebrated] with lots of Casamigos. Amal wasn't drinking, but George drank her share,' he admitted, before going out of his way to compliment Amal's mothering skills.
'She's a natural, and she looks so beautiful. They're doing great. I'm happy for them,' said the businessman.

+6

Thoughtful! Of course Rande and Cindy, already parents themselves, helped George and Amal prepare for the big day, even providing a wardrobe in the form of matching Casamigos-branded onesies

+6

Joining forces! Rande's kids, 17-year-old Presley and 15-year-old Kaia, who are already stars in their own right, may take issue with their dad's babysitting idea
He also offered up how the new additions would figure into the now normal Clooney-Gerber group vacations.
'I guess [it will be] a couple more people coming for the ride, but I don't think it'll have that much effect. We'll continue to do what we do and go to incredible places and spend a lot of time together. My kids will be perfect babysitters for theirs!'
Of course Rande's kids, 17-year-old Presley and 15-year-old Kaia, who are already stars in their own right, may take issue with their dad's idea.

+6

Meant for each other: Amal and George married in 2014 (pictured together in 2015)

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 04:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tweaked headline a bit)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George Empty Re: Rande Gerber gushes over Clooney twins and says this is the happiest he's ever seen George

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Jun 2017, 04:44

And then there's this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RANDE GERBER SAYS GEORGE CLOONEY IS THE HAPPIEST HE'S EVER BEEN

Clooney's best friend fills us in on George and the twins

Rande Gerber, husband of Cindy Crawford and best friend of George Clooney, has spoken out about how Amal and George are coping as new parents.
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, Gerber said that George is relishing fatherhood: "He's so happy right now... Just in life in general and having those kids, you know, it's an incredible feeling for him."
Gerber revealed that him and Cindy had visited the Clooneys shortly after the twins birth, saying, "I did see the babies, Cindy and I went to London and went to the house and spent some time with them. The kids are the perfect mix of George and Amal. I mean, they really are so cute!"

Speaking of Amal, he was particularly complimentary: "She's a natural, and she looks so beautiful," he said, adding, "They're doing great. I'm happy for them."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum