George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’

2 posters

Go down

Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ Empty Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Jun 2017, 03:31

Hahaha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=64]Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’[/size]
By Megan French
Tilda Swinton is welcoming George Clooney to the twins club! The Oscar winner opened up to Us Weekly about her friend’s newest additions at a Cinema Society screening of Netflix’s Okja in NYC on Thursday, June 8.
Swinton, 56, told Us Weekly that she remembers the days when Clooney, 56, would poke fun at her over her sleepless nights. "I have twins myself,” Swinton, who's mom of 9-year-olds Xavier and Honor, told Us. "And he always used to laugh about me looking so tired when my twins were small. And now I have the last laugh.” 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]George Clooney and Tilda Swinton pose during a photo call for the film "Hail, Caesar!" screened as opening film of the 66th Berlinale Film Festival in Berlin on February 11, 2016. TOBIAS SCHWARZ/AFP/Getty ImagesGeorge and Amal Clooney's Love Story
The actress also told the Associated Press at the event that “it’s great” that Clooney is finally a dad. “He’s gonna need some sleeping pills,” she joked.
Swinton and Clooney have been friends for more than a decade. The pair met while working together on 2007’s Michael Clayton and went on to do 2008’s Burn After Reading and 2016's Hail, Caesar! together, too. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tilda Swinton and George Clooney 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ Empty Re: Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’

Post by Donnamarie Sat 10 Jun 2017, 14:39

I'm sure all of George's friends are having the last laugh. Payback time George!!! Wink
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’ Empty Re: Tilda Swinton: George Clooney Used to Mock Me Over Twins, ‘Now I Have the Last Laugh’

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Jun 2017, 15:50

And I'll bet he's loving it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down