George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels

Go down

The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels Empty The incredible life of multimillionaire Rande Gerber: George Clooney's business partner, Cindy Crawford's husband, and father to 2 budding supermodels

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 May 2017, 06:04

Not really sure why they felt the need to write this article, but here we go.  Introducing Rande Gerber, one of George Clooney's besties:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The fridge at the lake house is fully stocked for visitors.

"On weekends we try and stay around the house, have a BBQ, have friends over," Gerber said.

A game of Scrabble also doesn't go amiss.

On weekday mornings, Gerber is up at 7 a.m. to have breakfast with the kids and occasionally Cindy. 'She gets up a little earlier than me,' he said.

Here's a pancake Cindy made for Presley and his friends.

He'll then try and get to the gym, for a hike, or a bike ride before work.

Whether or not he's just had dinner with his family or been out with Cindy, he goes to sleep really late.

"My mind starts to work creatively past 10 p.m. or 11 p.m. — all of a sudden there’s silence and my head starts going," he told Business Insider.
"I’m usually up until around 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. I don’t get much sleep — and I prefer it that way, writing notes and coming up with different ideas for two to three hours between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. or 2 a.m."

'We spend so much of our time working, you should do something that you really love,' he said. 'You have to wake up every morning and be happy.'

"If it doesn’t work, you try something else. Try and find something you’re truly passionate about."

We'll tip our hats to that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Casamigos
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down