George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by PigPen Mon 30 Jun 2014, 19:26

I rest my case. No pun intended Smile Smile Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 11 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 19:56

All that wrangling over money makes me glad I don't have a pot to piss in, as they say. Nothing to fight over. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:09

@WWHS I moved your post below, as it was off topic here. thanks  Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:21

I should add that this isn't my thread .... I was just adding to the Blind item and Nicky moved it.... which is OK ......but does make it sound like I think it is something he SHOULD do.... which it isn't.... it was just a random thought...... Am I digging a bigger hole for myself here..... Or does it sound like I am telling George F**** Clooney what to do with his money... which I'm not.....I wouldn't tell anyone what to do with there money...... not even myself..... Shocked In fact me and money hardly know each othere....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 21:24

LizzyNY wrote:All that wrangling over money makes me glad I don't have a pot to piss in, as they say. Nothing to fight over. Smile

I think the full saying is, "... a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of." At least, that's what my grandmother used to say. Maybe she made the last part up.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 22:33

LOL! Remind me not to stand under your window!!!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 22:37

I don't have one. My grandmother was referring to me when she said that.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:25

LINK Anybody interested ?  tongue
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:39

nice !!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:41

Atalante wrote:LINK Anybody interested ?  tongue

Yes if they're autographed!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 01 Jul 2014, 13:11

Well go ask.  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 01 Jul 2014, 20:51

Can't she's in Como now! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 02 Jul 2014, 00:24

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:All that wrangling over money makes me glad I don't have a pot to piss in, as they say. Nothing to fight over. Smile

I think the full saying is, "... a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of." At least, that's what my grandmother used to say. Maybe she made the last part up.

That's is the old quote from somewhere. I guess it has been around forever.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Wed 02 Jul 2014, 11:17

Pre-nups protect both parties. But if George has smart legal council - and I'm sure he does - he will place his assets before marriag in a trust which will protect them if there is divorce. Only property/assets acquired after the marriage would be up for grabs. He's been divorced, he know how ugly it can be. George & Amal arent' even doing the negotiating here, it's all between their lawyers.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 02 Jul 2014, 14:13

oh, I'll bet Amal has quite a bit to say about what's what.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 02 Jul 2014, 14:29

I think they would both be very involved in setting up the pre-nup. Amal, because she wants to secure her future and, of course, she is a lawyer. George, because he has the most to lose and knows, from experience and from the divorces of his friends, how costly a divorce can be.

I'm also sure that both of them are being advised by people who are set on protecting their interests - not just lawyers, but family and friends, too.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 05 Aug 2014, 13:51

NEW BLIND, DATED 4 AUGUST 2014.

Blind item #10

A waitress is asking for six figures to tell her story of two separate nights she spent in July with this soon to be married A+ list mostly movie actor.

Guesses are coming in:
George, Brad, Depp.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Aug 2014, 17:08

Ooooh!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 05 Aug 2014, 18:33

REALLY  Shocked only TWO separate nights  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 05 Aug 2014, 18:37

Well, he isn't married yet! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Aug 2014, 18:43

............and back to the prenup legal thingys.........

You know, I thought His Nibs had already bought his property(ies) via a trust named after his uncle (?) George Guillfoyle....certainly the LA home, and I can't imagine him not following through with the other properties in the same way.
Unless there was something in the law of those lands which forbade it...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 05 Aug 2014, 19:17

Okay, all those naive/gullible who think a story such as this isn't going to rear its ugly head after he's been married for a while, please step to the front of the bus.  Those who believe he will actually be faithful til death do them part, please lay under the bus.

Last edited by PigPen on Tue 05 Aug 2014, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 05 Aug 2014, 22:30

Come on now, be honest. Some of you are secretly hoping this is George, aren't you? Bad girls. Bad, bad girls.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 05 Aug 2014, 23:06

Way2Old - Not hopng, but it wouldn't surprise me. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 05 Aug 2014, 23:09

Sorry W2O4D but I am one of the people PigPen is throwing under the bus. Smile
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 06 Aug 2014, 02:56

PigPen wrote:Okay, all those naive/gullible who think a story such as this isn't going to rear its ugly head after he's been married for a while, please step to the front of the bus.  Those who believe he will actually be faithful til death do them part, please lay under the bus.

ROTFLMFAO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Aug 2014, 03:42

Pigpen-  Such cynicism from such an innocent! Very Happy We should all be ashamed of ourselves. With such a stellar track record how could we possibly doubt that Our Hero will be forever faithful to the "love of his life"? sarcasm (In case there was any doubt Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 06 Aug 2014, 03:43

All I have to say is I hope that sweet thing tells her WHOLE STORY and nothing but the WHOLE STORY and gets a million dollars!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 06 Aug 2014, 04:07

Hey I'm a virgin but I still want to see his dick. Never been showed in his works, right?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Aug 2014, 04:10

Sevens - Not that I know of. It's not really his style. If anyone knows different, let us know where and when so we can see, too. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Aug 2014, 05:40

LornaDoone wrote:
PigPen wrote:Okay, all those naive/gullible who think a story such as this isn't going to rear its ugly head after he's been married for a while, please step to the front of the bus.  Those who believe he will actually be faithful til death do them part, please lay under the bus.

ROTFLMFAO!

This deserves another LMFAO
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Aug 2014, 11:30

PigPen wrote:Speak for yourself!!!  You UK tart. Wink   ( that's a cute term around here, incase there is a different definition on your side of the Pond)

Lol PP.....tart here has a meaning similar to skank there !
Sounds nicer though doesn't it ???

Get those boxes open today !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:45

Moved the post about his dick here  Razz 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 06:25

OMG!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blind Items Revealed

February 14, 2014

This A+ list mostly movie actor loves to send notes to this other A+ list mostly movie actor which generally only say, "I f**ked her first." Apparently the two can't stand each other.

George Clooney to Bradley Cooper

Posted by ent lawyer   at 8:45 AM        

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Sep 2014, 09:04

Shocked  LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:40

Is Bradley Cooper really an A+ list actor?
 (I can believe the rest of it if , for some reason, George doesn't like him. It sounds like something he might have done before he "grew up" and got engaged.)
I wonder who the women were.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:56

These Blind Items are made up right?  Right?!?!?!

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 01 Sep 2014, 13:36

Doesn't sound like George to me - there's an unnecessary meanness to it that makes me immediately disqualify him.  I don't think he's above childishness, but this is a step too far for him.  Plus, Bradley Cooper tends to date semi-famous models half his age - if anyone got there first, it was probably Leonardo DiCaprio.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Sep 2014, 14:08

@Monaco - Mostly they are made up, based on just the tiniest grain of fact to make them seem possible. They're usually so silly and off base that they're obviously fake.

@Missa - I don't know if guys would see it as mean - they're not as evolved as we are! Very Happy  Are you suggesting Leo as the culprit (if any of this is true)? Honestly, I don't think either he or George would waste their time on this - they're both too busy living their own lives to bother about who Bradley Cooper is dating.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 01 Sep 2014, 15:49

I can imagine George sending that kind of note to someone in humour..
   As for Bradley Cooper, the only fairly serious relationships he had in recent years prior to the current young model half his age was with Renee Zellweger (she didn't attend a major awards ceremony - Globes i think - when his father died). He also had an on-off relationship with Zoe Saldana.
   And there have been suggestions that Bradley isn't as good a guy as he seems, due to the fact that his marriage to Jennifer Esposito ended very quickly, and she wrote some autobiography or said in some printed interview about one particular relationship where the guy turned out to actually be awful...many ppl suspected this was Bradley.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 17:01

I CAN certainly see George writing a note like that.

He would think it was funny.

Here are some of the gals Bradley has reportedly dated.  Although he's also routinely said to be gay and these gals are all beards.

Me, I don't see that.  I think these guys can have their pick of women AND men and perhaps they don't care where they're getting it.

And I suspect George has shtupped more women than even WE his fans are aware of so who knows how many women George has dated before Bradley came along.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:05

Maybe he boinked Renee (*now washing eyes, mouth and ears out with bleach - BLEK!!), but I don't see him at all with the others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:03

Oh I read about Renee's walk of shame out of George's hotel room so I'm pretty sure he hid the salami with Renee at least once.

Cameron is a potential.

Jlo no way - not that he didn't want to - I think she may have rejected him because she was very focused on her career - something George was supposed to have said about her also makes me believe he tried and got shot down.

Denise Richards? Who knows.  Hollywood is a lot smaller town than people think.

Some of the other ones are too young EVEN for George so I doubt it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:33

So even if he sent the notes--may have just been a joke. Or was once true and then the joke continued.  He may or may not have actually slept with them.  One thing that rings true--I think George is known for handwritten notes.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:41

Fava - I'm sure if he sent the notes it was because he thought it was funny. I can't think of any other reason he'd do it - unless he really hated Bradley Cooper - and why should he? IMO, Cooper is no competition for George - on any level.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:45

LizzyNY wrote:Fava - I'm sure if he sent the notes it was because he thought it was funny. I can't think of any other reason he'd do it - unless he really hated Bradley Cooper - and why should he? IMO, Cooper is no competition for George - on any level.

Yes-- If true I am sure he thought it was funny and not mean (although more than a few of his practical jokes have been mean IMO).  But sent them because he did sleep with the women or sent them to wind up Bradley by claiming he did?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Sep 2014, 20:31

Who knows? We'd have to know who the women were, and even that wouldn't really help - I'm sure there are a lot of women George has slept with who we know nothing about - thank God!
We know more than we should as is. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 01 Sep 2014, 22:10

melbert wrote:Maybe he boinked Renee (*now washing eyes, mouth and ears out with bleach - BLEK!!), but I don't see him at all with the others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What is wrong with Renee? I always thought she was a good actress.  Why did George deny sleeping with her?

As  for Jlo I think she said once that George wasn't boyfriend material. 

Bradley Cooper was voted sexiest man alive a few years ago. I think George said in an interview that he couldn't understand why Ryan Gosling didn't win or something like that. I assumed that was a joke but who knows.Rolling Eyes
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:32

I don't understand why Ryan didn't win either (if George couldn't), and I'm not joking - but I'm sure George was - sort of. Weren't he and Ryan already friends at that point?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 09:45

Bradley Cooper has worked a lot with David O Russell - the director that GC infamously almost came to blows with while filming Three Kings. Maybe a dislike from each other stems from there. Who knows? 

George has admitted to being with Renee.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next