George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by LizzyNY Sat 28 Jun 2014, 11:52

IMO, if George shows up there it's just more ammunition for his opponents if he is really going into politics. Even Amal's presence would be a problem because it would remind people that Assange is her client (most people wouldn't care why). Bad idea.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 10 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Nicky80 Sat 28 Jun 2014, 12:02

@Silje and Lizzy, I opened a new thread with this subject and copied your post there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jun 2014, 22:15

It's been revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blind Items Revealed

June 14, 2014

Negotiations in the pre-nup are not going well for this A+ list mostly movie actor. His girlfriend wants a minimum of $20M to marry the actor because that is how much she claims she will give up in earnings to marry the actor

George Clooney/Amal Alamuddin

ent lawyer    at  10:00 AM  
[url=javascript(0);]Share[/url]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 28 Jun 2014, 22:20

If this were true, long live the great love! George come to me I'm gratis for love only for love!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jun 2014, 22:21

Behind me Lelacorb!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 28 Jun 2014, 22:25

melbert wrote: Dietro di me Lelacorb!
Forget it!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 28 Jun 2014, 22:30

Thanks for the link, Mel. The comments were very interesting.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 28 Jun 2014, 22:49

Well there seems to be hope yet that this might not happen if they can't get past that prenup thing. 

Fingers crossed.

Look as much as I'm glad he's found someone who's not in the industry I've still got reservations about her political leanings and I have issue with some of her more notorious clients.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:07

LornaDoone wrote:Well there seems to be hope yet that this might not happen if they can't get past that prenup thing. 

Fingers crossed.

Look as much as I'm glad he's found someone who's not in the industry I've still got reservations about her political leanings and I have issue with some of her more notorious clients.
If true that there are money issues now Groege hopefully will back-off. Whatever the situation I just want to see him happy and doesn't sell himself short.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:14

melbert wrote:Behind me Lelacorb!

The line starts behind me!

...and that has been confirmed Very Happy

Ciao!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:22

The pre-nup may have less to do with her future earnings, and more about using the "I won't ever have children because I'm marrying you" aspect, so she's being compensated for that.

She's sure not going to miss out on any income opportunities because she's marrying George Clooney.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:23

How do you put a price on a true heart?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:25

No way is she worth $20 million, she should pay him, OH YES!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:27

I know little of pre-nups, do they work both ways. Whoever ends it pays?
Would AA pay GC 20 million if she ends it before he does?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:28

Alisonfan wrote:How do you put a price on a true heart?

By hiring a good lawyer.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:29

@ Maggy & Mel -That's gonna be  long, long line! Laughing

@Way2Old - I'm not so sure about the having children thing. She's getting a little long in the tooth to expect to have kids. And with her career being front and center for her, I'm not so sure she ever expected to have any - or wanted to. Not that I actually know, just supposing.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:35

Well this Blind was a little too easy to guess. Whether it is true is another story.

What do you mean W2O4D with " I won't ever have children because I'm marrying you" aspect? Because George said he didn't want children? He also said he wasn't getting married again.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 29 Jun 2014, 00:45

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:How do you put a price on a true heart?

By hiring a good lawyer.

But surely this would make GC question motivation behind "true love"?

We all think our beloved are priceless, it would be irksome if they thought it of themselves, no matter how much you love them, self love/value is unpleasant.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 29 Jun 2014, 01:05

LizzyNY wrote:
@Way2Old - I'm not so sure about the having children thing. She's getting a little long in the tooth to expect to have kids. And with her career being front and center for her, I'm not so sure she ever expected to have any - or wanted to. Not that I actually know, just supposing.

It doesn't have to be true, just useful as a negotiating point.

Look at how many women she could point to who are having babies past the age of forty.

She could never really have wanted children, but can't have them with your husband is another matter. If she should change her mind -- and all she would have to do is say she did -- then at that point she's being deprived of being a mother.

Negotiating point.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 29 Jun 2014, 01:07

Silje wrote:Well this Blind was a little too easy to guess. Whether it is true is another story.

What do you mean W2O4D with " I won't ever have children because I'm marrying you" aspect? Because George said he didn't want children? He also said he wasn't getting married again.

No, because I think there's a surgical reason that George, in all his years of  sexually cavorting with some very opportunistic women, has avoided impregnating any of them.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 29 Jun 2014, 02:57

Way2Old - Didn't think of it as a negotiating point, but you could be right - IF he had himself fixed. He could have been incredibly lucky all these years, or kept the condom industry in business. Smile

PS. The surgery can often be reversed. If they really want kids, and he has had the surgery, he might give reversal a try. Then she couldn't pull the " I wanted children, but you didn't" card.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 29 Jun 2014, 04:02

On the other hand, not having the reversal or the children might be worth 20 million bucks to him.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 29 Jun 2014, 04:14

Way2OLD - Could be. Pretty cold-blooded deal, don't you think? Don't know whether that tells me she loves him more (so much that she'd marry him without kids even though she wants them) or loves him less (because she never wanted kids in the first place and wants a guarantee that she won't have them). - OR - They could have dozen kids and live happily ever after! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 29 Jun 2014, 04:24

I do hope they'll have kids...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 29 Jun 2014, 13:40

George has stated he didn't believe in Pre-nup's as there was always a way around them but ......Pre-nup = Cantract that is more realistic.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 29 Jun 2014, 13:45

I can't see this marriage happening without a pre-nup. After all, she is a lawyer...
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 29 Jun 2014, 18:34

melbert wrote:It's been revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blind Items Revealed

June 14, 2014

Negotiations in the pre-nup are not going well for this A+ list mostly movie actor. His girlfriend wants a minimum of $20M to marry the actor because that is how much she claims she will give up in earnings to marry the actor

George Clooney/Amal Alamuddin

ent lawyer    at  10:00 AM  
[url=javascript(0);]Share[/url]

A) I think it's hilarious that anyone , Amal or anyone else, expects/requests to be paid to marry someone.  Yeah, and I'm trying to believe she loves him just for himself.  But  the income each makes, does make this sort of a business deal no matter how you look at.

B) Laughable as it is, the reality is there is no doubt Team Clooney would let him walk down the aisle without a prenup.  Just the value of Como requires one.  That being said, 20 million $ isn't all that much to protect an alleged 200 million$$

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jun 2014, 21:42

10%, just like he pays Stan?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 29 Jun 2014, 21:48

Well, we know Stan's worth every penny. I hope she is.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 29 Jun 2014, 21:50

He should be getting 25% with all the work he has to do .. spins regarding  previous girlfriend, rumors, mischief!!!    Razz  Razz  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Jun 2014, 22:35

whether to marry and love a person and 'need to have a pre matrimonial agreement then I think it is better to live this love of the' laws and agreements, or end it immediately and remain good friends. laws kill any sense!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 29 Jun 2014, 23:44

One day in the distant future.
GC on the phone, feet on desk in the smoking room. Ring ring ring

GC: Hi Baby, (Clooney pleasantries), Baby, when are you going to sign the papers, it's now over a week.

AA: George, I would love to but things are still not right!

GC: Baby, what do you mean, the 18 million was deposited in your account over 10 days ago. BTW, I just want you to know that dropping 10% not to look greedy was greatly appreciated - and the fans never found out about the time share arrangements in Cabo and Como,-  Baby, any possibility that I might have May to October just for one year in Como?

AA: (irritated) Look George, I am busy, please read the original contract/pre-nup again, out loud to me if it helps.

GC: reads 28 page contract out loud.

AA: See the amount you deposited falls short.

GC: (bewildered) how? 18 million is 18 million.

AA: Note the very small light gray astarix by the 18 million, now go to end of document where the address of chambers is, note same very small light gray astarix and very small light gray wording "All funds payable in Sterling into a London bank account at today's rate of 1.7005. 

GC: 30 MILLION. WTF 

AA: yes George, never forget you paid  for a Bentley brain.  Pop the other 12 million in my account, Then I will  think about asking Mummy if she is willing to forgo the start of her time in Como this May, but just the first 3 weeks. I know she has arranged to interview Kofi in Como on the last week, for her Daily Mail column "Baria's Como, with friends in high places"

GC: No! not Kofi too.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by happycat Mon 30 Jun 2014, 11:32

I must confess to being confused. She only gets the $20 million if they DIVORCE, right? So as long as she is "married" to him she gets whatever she wants & enjoys the use of all of his homes, possesions, incomes, prestige, etc. If she were in this for the money & really "smart, smart" , she'd sign any pre-nup & hold onto him like life itself.
On the other hand, no amount of money can fix a broken heart. If the marriage fails the $ becomes a way of punishing the partner who walked away IMO.
Can anyone explain what I'm missing?
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jun 2014, 12:11

If I understand what a prenup is supposed to be, she will get $20 million if they split rather than half of his assets.  So, what's the hold-up (if the Blind is true)?  She doesn't want to settle for only $20 million when she could have up to $100 (if his estimated worth is $200 million)?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 12:26

Happycat - I don't think you're missing anything. I think the problem people are having with the pre-nup is that it's $20 million. That's a LOT of money to most of us. It's as if she's saying "Look what I'm giving up to marry you", when many of us feel: a) she probably wouldn't earn that much in her profession  b)it's pretty cold-blooded to put such a high price on yourself and c) she isn't worth it.

Sour grapes on our part (myself included)? Possibly. I know many of us are trying to like her, but she makes it hard when she seems to treat their relationship more like a business deal.

For all we know, none of what we've read about the pre-nup is true. I guess the only way we'll know for sure is if they get divorced.

Mel- I think what she actually gets depends on where they get divorced, but I could be wrong.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 30 Jun 2014, 13:01

@Lizzy...I agree with your post and would add that this "rumor" if true as reported, paints Amal as the "gold digger in a business suit" type, instead of the usual "gold digger Hollywood starlet" type we've seen in the past but the end result is the same...still a gold digger, who is not really in love with anything but George's fame and fortune...and in this case, emphasis on the "fortune" part...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 30 Jun 2014, 14:55

Not taking sides  ( haha), but have any of you witnessed how ugly a divorce gets with just us mere mortals?  People fight over CD's books, etc, just out of anger and revenge.  Not sure of the dates but I believe this when prenup etc really gained some steam.. when Lee Marvin's martial equivalent sued for Palimony when they broke up.  Cost him millions.    Oh, a floating rumor from waaaaay long ago from Ted Casablanca ( couldn't find it on E's archive, but one of Ted's blind items was that a male star had to pay a French live-in love 4 million to get her out the door).  Any one remember that?  Of course, Ted was allegedly fired because of one of his blind items.  Could have been any actor, but the timing....... Oh puh-lease!   This of course is only relevant if the current blind item is in fact our darling boy.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 16:17

IF the pre-nup rumor is true, I think she could be making the argument for $20M because the quality of her life during the marriage would not be a tradeoff in her favor (paparazzi, for instance) and could impact her reputation (not being taken as seriously as before). Plus the children issue, which I think is valid (as an argument, not for its integrity).

George is going to make lots more money in his life. If he gets her at a 'fixed rate,' that comes to 10% of his current wealth, it could be the deal of a lifetime. Is she worth it? Hell, no. But the peace of mind would be.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 16:37

Way 2Old - Does a pre-nup guarantee she has no claim on his other assets if they divorce?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 30 Jun 2014, 16:48

Way2Old4Dis wrote:IF the pre-nup rumor is true, I think she could be making the argument for $20M because the quality of her life during the marriage would not be a tradeoff in her favor (paparazzi, for instance) and could impact her reputation (not being taken as seriously as before). Plus the children issue, which I think is valid (as an argument, not for its integrity).

George is going to make lots more money in his life. If he gets her at a 'fixed rate,' that comes to 10% of his current wealth, it could be the deal of a lifetime. Is she worth it? Hell, no. But the peace of mind would be.

Yes that's what i think if this is true. Obviously she will never earn that much. But she will from now on be in the public life and be judged all the time....and let's say this will not have an happy end and they divorce she will still be in the eye from those paps for a while until it cools down. Her life will or has already changed. Probably this kind of money is a security for her. If this goes wrong and she has problems to get back to connect with her career at least she is protected financially.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 16:53

Nicky - Why do you think she'll have to reconnect to her career? I don't think she has any plans to give it up.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 30 Jun 2014, 16:57

Yes that's how it looks like now but you never know what happens in the future. Let them be married for 5 years and maybe during that time she stepped back a bit from her career. You never know. I guess that's why she needs to protect herself financially. You never know what's coming ahead of you.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 16:57

LizzyNY wrote:Way 2Old - Does a pre-nup guarantee she has no claim on his other assets if they divorce?

If the terms are clearly written, and set out in "full faith and judgment," and there were no threats or coercion, and both parties are well-represented legally and of sound mind when they sign it, then she would get what's in the pre-nup and not a dime more.

My guess would be a cash settlement, whatever home they (he) buy(s) to live in while in the UK, and a strict confidentiality agreement.

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 17:14; edited 1 time in total

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 17:07

Thanks for the info Way2Old. I guess the only thing we can be absolutely sure of is the confidentiality agreement. IMO that's a given, and if she won't sign, a deal breaker.

If I were George I'd be hiring the best lawyers in the world for this pre-nup.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 30 Jun 2014, 17:58

Alisonfan wrote:One day in the distant future.
GC on the phone, feet on desk in the smoking room. Ring ring ring

GC: Hi Baby, (Clooney pleasantries), Baby, when are you going to sign the papers, it's now over a week.

AA: George, I would love to but things are still not right!

GC: Baby, what do you mean, the 18 million was deposited in your account over 10 days ago. BTW, I just want you to know that dropping 10% not to look greedy was greatly appreciated - and the fans never found out about the time share arrangements in Cabo and Como,-  Baby, any possibility that I might have May to October just for one year in Como?

AA: (irritated) Look George, I am busy, please read the original contract/pre-nup again, out loud to me if it helps.

GC: reads 28 page contract out loud.

AA: See the amount you deposited falls short.

GC: (bewildered) how? 18 million is 18 million.

AA: Note the very small light gray astarix by the 18 million, now go to end of document where the address of chambers is, note same very small light gray astarix and very small light gray wording "All funds payable in Sterling into a London bank account at today's rate of 1.7005. 

GC: 30 MILLION. WTF 

AA: yes George, never forget you paid  for a Bentley brain.  Pop the other 12 million in my account, Then I will  think about asking Mummy if she is willing to forgo the start of her time in Como this May, but just the first 3 weeks. I know she has arranged to interview Kofi in Como on the last week, for her Daily Mail column "Baria's Como, with friends in high places"

GC: No! not Kofi too.

LOL!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 30 Jun 2014, 18:09

Lizzy, I have all the confidence in the world George has had the best lawyers money can buy for many years, and they are pushing, shoving for a pre nup. I'll bet Mom and Dad are in that cheering section too. Otherwise, if they , or more specifically she, takes up residence in CA, they have 50-50 law. She can get 50% of everything he owns. Tell me he ain't gonna protect that!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 30 Jun 2014, 18:32

Pigpen - His primary residence IS in California. Does that mean that a pre-nup isn't binding there? Or does a pre-nup supercede the 50-50 law?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 18:46

If there's a pre-nup, it doesn't matter where his primary residence is.

Some countries are more liberal in negating pre-nups for various reasons -- and I've heard the UK is one of those, but I don't know -- but it wouldn't look good for a lawyer to sign something and then go back on it, claiming she didn't know what she was doing, would it? So I think whatever she signs, that will be it.

And even so, I'm sure George's property assets are in trusts that are pretty untouchable by anyone he doesn't want to have them.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 30 Jun 2014, 18:57

She would have to have residence in CA as well. Pre nup supercedes. That's why everyone in CA has one,even if they're only living together. In that case it's called palimony, and the offended person can file because she/he has become accustomed to a specific lifestyle. Usually means $1,000 hair styles , etc No pre nup.. everything is up for grabs. That includes $$ property he had before he knew she even existed. Typical prenup will vary.

Sometimes the wife gets x amt per year for years married. Amt tend to go up at the 10 yr mark. That's how Nicole Kidman got screwed. Tom filed just before their 10 yr anniversary. Clauses can be included. For example, Michael Douglas has to pay extra if he's caught cheating.

if it isn't all spelled out in specifics, it can also read- I keep what I had before the marriage, you keep your stuff from before the marriage, and we'll settle on everything we acquire from the wedding date. this one can be real dangerous, esp if they have business dealings together.
I think Lorna may have more.. aren't you on the west coast m'dear??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 19:10

Kobe Bryant married without a pre-nup. His wife waited until just past their 10-year mark to file for divorce. He basically gave her personally half his stuff, plus much more in spousal and child support.

But after everything was signed and she was a multimillionaire and the owner of about 3 mansions, she took him back.

Wonder if she made him sign a pre-nup, the you-keep-your-shit-I'll-keep-mine variety.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next