George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Dec 2013, 00:38

Sorry have to disagree with all of you on the Sarah Larson preggers blind.

At the time there was a LOT of talk about this. Even to the point that she called his parents and made mention that she might be preggers. So I'm going with a 'This one is True' vote.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by theminis Sat 07 Dec 2013, 00:49

Yep I agree, there was too smoke around this and you know what they say about that.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Dec 2013, 02:15

Hey, I'm going to copy these posts over to the Sarah Larson thread too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 7 Empty Enty reveals Blind Item from July 12, 2013

Post by silly girl Thu 26 Dec 2013, 17:56

July 12, 2013

This C list mostly movie actress who has tried the celebrity route and reality star route to get famous is telling friends that her persistence has paid off and that she gets a one week tryout with this A+ list mostly movie actor later this summer.

Julianne Hough with George Clooney and it is exactly her willingness to tell everyone that cost her a shot at the gig.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Dec 2013, 02:58

silly girl wrote:July 12, 2013

This C list mostly movie actress who has tried the celebrity route and reality star route to get famous is telling friends that her persistence has paid off and that she gets a one week tryout with this A+ list mostly movie actor later this summer.

Julianne Hough with George Clooney and it is exactly her willingness to tell everyone that cost her a shot at the gig.

The comments on this reveal are pretty interesting but this one made me LMAO!

Pookie said...

jesus, julianne. the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club. smdh.
   11:56 AM
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Dec 2013, 03:49

Hah! So does this mean we get to enjoy a solo Clooney this summer?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Dec 2013, 14:13

Katiedot wrote:Hah!  So does this mean we get to enjoy a solo Clooney this summer?

LMAO not so fast Katie! This was a blind from last May...which means, it was supposedly for arm candy for last summer and into this awards season or so the speculation goes. That may or may not have been true but since MM wasn't ready to go for awards season....no need maybe?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Dec 2013, 14:21

lighterside "MM"? who / what is MM?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 27 Dec 2013, 14:34

She means Monuments Men release was postponed, so no need for George to campaign desperately as usual by filling the void with bogus arm chaperones...

But of course, he has a new one by now, hidden from the public... Rolling Eyes 

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Dec 2013, 14:37

please
stop speculating...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Dec 2013, 14:45

LornaDoone wrote:lighterside   "MM"?  who / what is MM?

Monuments Men...which was postponed due to the CGI which required more time to complete than was originally planned for.

This blind is absolute bs in my opinion anyway. Obviously this young woman was desperate for attention, after being dumped so publicly and looking for attention. Starting rumors about yourself is as good a way as any to keep yourself current in the world of celebrity...in my opinion of course.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Dec 2013, 16:29

Didn't think of it that way lighter. And I guess George denying it wouldn't look too good either. Probably best to ignore it I guess.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Dec 2013, 17:24

If I'm not much mistaken, George has said in the past that unless a rumor is actually hurting someone, he won't bother to deny it.  

After observing this young woman's choice of Halloween costume this past season, I'm thinking she's having a bit of difficulty with critical choices of appropriate conduct, after such an emotional upheaval and trying to find her way again.  A lot of people use distractions to get the public attention on something else, when they're experiencing personal difficulty and I surmised the rest. Kind of like a sleight of hand...look here (I may be the gf of George Clooney!) instead of the really bad public breakup (with Ryan Seacrest), so you see, I've found a better situation for myself. That kind of thing...just my speculation mind you! I almost never believe what I read anymore. It's too easy to fabricate stories out of whole cloth these days.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Dec 2013, 21:33

you are right ...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 12 Jan 2014, 20:13

Two reveals from yesterday:

Was MM still filming in August?  Just wondering.

Saturday, January 11, 2014
Blind Items Revealed

August 20, 2013

This A list mostly movie actor, who would love to win an Academy Award after years and years of comedies before getting serious and quirky was wasted on the set of his new movie the other day and was a disaster. He was yelling and swearing at everyone who crossed him and he threw his drinks and coffee at others and refused to come out of his trailer and sat in there in his underwear all day drinking from a bottle of booze. He is an angry angry drunk.

Bill Murray

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:15 AM  

Saturday, January 11, 2014
Blind Items Revealed

August 19, 2013

This Academy Award winner threw on a brunette wig last week and got up on stage at a strip club. Danced down to her panties and then gave a lap dance to her boyfriend. They then got up and left. This for sure will be revealed. She is getting a little kinky these days. Good for her.

Renee Zellweger

Posted by ent lawyer at 9:45 AM  
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 12 Jan 2014, 22:57

no Wikipedia said no
about MM

hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Jan 2014, 22:57

I remember that in an interview somewhere Bill was heading to another film right after MM to be filmed in Germany too.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 13 Jan 2014, 00:33

Didn't they stop filming June 26, 2013? I think so I'm going to check my files.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 13 Jan 2014, 05:26

Yes, Mazy. I remember it because thats my birthday! Well its the one my Mom remembered all my life, because the capital of my birthday place decided it was 3 days earlier than my Mom said.

But the local area files had her date down in the records. They later had to update by regulations with the capital records even if the dates mentioned were wrong. The records were being taken care of in those days by a very busy, popular midwife named Addy.

A few of my family members were born at home. So that was why this lady often took care of the records for the families who knew her. they trusted her. But so many birth certificates were in her hands most of the time, that it became hard for her to remember accurately on dates with so many ppl. And some were submitted a week or more after the births.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 13 Jan 2014, 05:29

But I believe my Mom. She remembered what was also in the local vital statistics files, when we later checked them to get copies of our certificates.

So this finished filming date stuck like glue... Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 02:11

Can we please keep this thread for blind items that may be about George?

On that note, Henway found this.  Make of it what you will:

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2014

Today's Blind Items - The Hooker Gets Lucky
This foreign born C list celebrity has been as high as B list in the US. In her own country she has reached A list levels but not really in acting. More of a celebrity even in her own country. Sometime host. Anyway, even though she was at or near the A list in her own country she often had problem paying her bills and her expenses far exceeded what she was bringing in because of her spending on clothes and also drugs.

So, like many barely making it in the business she turned to other ways to make money and became someone who would go to clubs and have sex with men for money and drugs. She started making several thousand dollars a night and her drug habit was taken care of most nights for free. These were the kind of clubs where there was no question what was expected of the women there. They were brought to the club to be companions for men in the club for a night or even longer. The men who came to these clubs also knew what they were getting and walk the clubs looking for just the right woman to spend the night with and negotiate a price before sitting down to get to know each other better. The owner of the club would then ask if coke or other drugs were needed and have those brought to the table.

This is exactly the club and the situation where our C lister met the A+ list mostly movie actor who made her famous. He likes to find his women in less obvious places but was trying to secure some financing for a project and the person he was meeting also knew the actor was looking for someone new and long term and suggested the club would be the perfect place. Our actor likes to pretend this period of his life didn't exist because it has led to many complications that have caused his carefully crafted image to be dented.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 23 Jan 2014, 04:06

Well...many of Hollywoods men have done this and that, in respect of those clubs. But they usually keep it on the downlow. When the woman in question wants more than what her job skills in the club required, from one of these men, it usually meant trouble.

Most would disassociate themselves with it. But going to the club even for picking up financing for projects....  Shit hits the fan  But honestly, it could prolly fit anyone, and I am sure none of them will jump up and down and say, me me me!!! It was me...  It happens 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 04:46

Joanie's Clone wrote: I am sure none of them will jump up and down and say, me me me!!!  
LOL! Soooo true!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 23 Jan 2014, 06:10

I actually found that story to be very sad, not much of a life if that's what you do, sell your body to pay for drugs
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by noname Thu 06 Feb 2014, 02:38

From CDAN. Clooney is a popular guess (with Shailene  Woodley).              

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Blind Item #4

This A+ list mostly movie actor almost broke his no actress rule when he asked out this soon to be A list mostly movie actress. He really wanted to have one of his relationships with her and she is the one who said no. She thought it was kind of creepy given the situation. And probably the age difference too.

noname
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Thu 06 Feb 2014, 03:45

Nah, he was referring to her as a "kid" and seemed to be really protective of her in a fatherly way..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 06 Feb 2014, 03:53

Clooney has dated lots of actresses:

Kelly Preston
Talia Balsam
Karen Duffy
Kimberly Russell
Lucy Lui
Traylor Howard
Krista Allen
Dee Dee Pfieffer
and rumored to have dated Terri Hatcher

so I doubt this blind is him.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 06 Feb 2014, 12:32

It sounds more like Leo D., who dates mostly super models and doesn't date actresses, at least not in the recent past.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sun 09 Feb 2014, 09:10

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Blind Item #9

This A+ list mostly movie actor may have found his new "girlfriend." Apparently a woman working at the hotel where our actor was staying hit it off with the actor and because the hotel does not allow guests and employees to date she actually quit her job just to spend the night with our actor. The woman worked at the hotel for over a year.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 09 Feb 2014, 11:41

do you have the link for this, i dont think its George, it really could be anyone
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Feb 2014, 15:02

Link to the blind above.

I don't necessarily believe it's George. For one thing, George being the MOST recognized actor in the world and with the amount of clout he carries would have to be listed as A+++.

Also it says, "mostly" movies. Clooney no longer does TV and the impression I got is that he may STILL at times do TV. I don't remember George doing anything other than movies for many years now.

But the most popular guess is Clooney and the most popular comment is that if given the chance most of the women (and probably men) commenting would quit their $9 an hour job at a hotel to be George's girlfriend for a year or two.

Now even though enty conjectures that she's the next girlfriend, and even if it really was George, I'm going to bet she was merely what she became, a one night bang during a long promotional road trip. Hope she's got contacts to get herself another job soon.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Feb 2014, 15:07

LMAO is this supposed to be breaking news? George might have gotten himself laid....who knew? How dare he do human stuff like that! ahahahahahaha must have been a slow "celebrity news" day!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 09 Feb 2014, 15:08

thankyou
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Feb 2014, 06:48

Hahaha! Like that bar girl in London a few years back.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Feb 2014, 10:04

Poor George he can't even have a secret shag, their are spys everywhere - well you know what they say, all work and no play makes for a very dull George and he is definitely not DULL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Feb 2014, 10:45

dunno the meaning...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 13 Feb 2014, 04:43

Not a good week for Julia Roberts.

From Crazy Days and Nights Reveal today...

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Blind Items Revealed

November 11, 2013

This former A+ list mostly movie actress who is now an A- list was not shy about letting a random hot waiter know she was available for room service over the weekend. Even though she is married our actress hit on guy after guy during the event and made plans to hook up with the waiter and even passed him her phone number and room number and told him not to be late.

Julia Roberts

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:30 AM

And the comments are brutal. Not that I haven't made my opinions known on the sister thread. But they're really going at her on CDAN.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:45

Shite they are brutal aren't they. Very unfair, only her sister is responsible for taking her own life, her choice, sadly made whilst obviously mentally unstable - their may be contributing factors but to leave a 5 page suicide note was purely done to hurt those people she felt wronged her - very unfortunate.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Mon 24 Mar 2014, 21:33

Cuba and Chocolate

Two different megastars, two different preferences, but in the end, the act is the same.

The first is a happy father, settled down and reformed, bankable and respected at the same time… a major player. Which is why it's so important that he keeps his Cuban male lover hidden away to be enjoyed when he's not on location. It might seem risqué, having his secret stashed so close to home and his official partner, but he's hot and horny, and it's not like he's not living in a freestyling environment, although I have to tell you, this one really, really surprised me. He plays it so well. And in the end, if it wasn't such a fraud, it totally wouldn't matter. He is the nicest, nicest person. Kind and considerate and generous… makes me sad he's forced to live a lie.

The other is much less attached, but just as heterosexually pressured, perhaps even more so. While he's best known for his female pursuits, and so many females need to believe it that way, it would seem that women are not his only pleasures. When he decides he has a yearning for the other sex however, his flavour is decidedly darker. Sweet chocolate is what they call it? Yes. Black men are his weakness. On occasion, his hankering for it can get him into trouble. He was recently captivated by a fine black man working security at an event who was, unfortunately, not a homosexual. Apparently our star doesn't have a very sophisticated gaydar because he hit up the wrong dude who did not appreciate the attention, even coming from such a powerful and coveted celebrity. He almost had his ass kicked. His people had to intervene, placate the man, pay off the man… although if he did end up getting the beat-down, he probably would have liked it. Because word is, as time goes on, he's leaning towards picking a side. Like playing exclusively for the boys team.

Lainey said on twitter "chocolate love coffee"
and at the same time, George made ​​the propaganda nespresso , so... Shocked 
Does Amal already know these preferences George Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 24 Mar 2014, 21:54

****** wrote:Cuba and Chocolate

Two different megastars, two different preferences, but in the end, the act is the same.

The first is a happy father, settled down and reformed, bankable and respected at the same time… a major player. Which is why it's so important that he keeps his Cuban male lover hidden away to be enjoyed when he's not on location. It might seem risqué, having his secret stashed so close to home and his official partner, but he's hot and horny, and it's not like he's not living in a freestyling environment, although I have to tell you, this one really, really surprised me. He plays it so well. And in the end, if it wasn't such a fraud, it totally wouldn't matter. He is the nicest, nicest person. Kind and considerate and generous… makes me sad he's forced to live a lie.

The other is much less attached, but just as heterosexually pressured, perhaps even more so. While he's best known for his female pursuits, and so many females need to believe it that way, it would seem that women are not his only pleasures. When he decides he has a yearning for the other sex however, his flavour is decidedly darker. Sweet chocolate is what they call it? Yes. Black men are his weakness. On occasion, his hankering for it can get him into trouble. He was recently captivated by a fine black man working security at an event who was, unfortunately, not a homosexual. Apparently our star doesn't have a very sophisticated gaydar because he hit up the wrong dude who did not appreciate the attention, even coming from such a powerful and coveted celebrity. He almost had his ass kicked. His people had to intervene, placate the man, pay off the man… although if he did end up getting the beat-down, he probably would have liked it. Because word is, as time goes on, he's leaning towards picking a side. Like playing exclusively for the boys team.

This is an old, old blind.  It's never been revealed so it's all speculation that it would be Clooney.

nice try ****** person who used to have a name here but decided to change your name to symbols.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 25 Mar 2014, 02:30

LornaDoone wrote: This is an old, old blind.  It's never been revealed so it's all speculation that it would be Clooney.
Yes, it's on the first page of this thread, I believe.

LornaDoone wrote:nice try ****** person who used to have a name here but decided to change your name to symbols.  
****** used to post as Deborah Reiss.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 25 Mar 2014, 15:32

Thanks Katie - Now it makes sense (re:*******)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:06

LornaDoone wrote:
****** wrote:Cuba and Chocolate

This is an old, old blind.  It's never been revealed so it's all speculation that it would be Clooney.

nice try ****** person who used to have a name here but decided to change your name to symbols.  

and you are the most annoying person this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:07

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:11

Any little girl 5 years already know that chocolate is George, only deluded fans to think otherwise Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:13

Lorna bet this is an old stranded  love1 love1 love1 love1 

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:27

I'm sick of this forum, I have tried to delete my profile and can not.
I am a happy person, I come from a country where people are happy despite the problems and we make a friend in each corner
Here's making me sick. Do not like being around bad people, unloved, angry, repressed, aggressive and quarrelsome and unfortunately a lot of people here is so mainly this Lorna
Therefore, the owner of the forum do me a favor, delete my profile, want to leave without a trace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 25 Mar 2014, 18:46

Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit you in the virtual ass on your way out.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Mar 2014, 19:14

sorry ******* you felt like that

ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 25 Mar 2014, 19:57

****** No-one is forcing you to come here and post!!

Here's making me sick. Do not like being around bad people, unloved, angry, repressed, aggressive and quarrelsome and unfortunately a lot of people here is so mainly this Lorna
Therefore, the owner of the forum do me a favor, delete my profile, want to leave without a trace.

Instead of posting insults you could spend a minute looking at the below and close your own account, however all your posts that you have made previously will stay on the forum as is.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next