I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

Post by Tulips on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 02:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=44]Amal Clooney, Eric Trump, Sean Spicer: Sunday guests[/size]

Amal Clooney visited the United Nations secretary-general last week. (Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][email=hboedeker@orlandosentinel.com?subject=Regarding:%20%22Amal%20Clooney,%20Eric%20Trump,%20Sean%20Spicer:%20Sunday%20guests%22]Contact Reporter[/email]Orlando Sentinel

UPDATED: The Sunday morning guest lineup:
CBS’ “Face the Nation,” 10:30 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6: Sen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-Texas; House Democratic Leader [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], D-Calif.; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], White House budget director; and Anthony Salvantos, CBS News elections director. The panel will be Kim Strassel of The Wall Street Journal, Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic, and Ruth Marcus and Ed O’Keefe of The Washington Post.

NBC “Meet the Press,” 9 a.m. on WESH-Channel 2: Mulvaney; Sen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-Maine; and Rep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], D-Calif. The panel will be Robert Costa of The Washington Post; Katty Kay of BBC “World News America”; Joy Reid of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’s “AM Joy”; and syndicated columnist George Will.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday,” 10 a.m. on WOFL-Channel 35: House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Rep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-Calif; and Jennifer Korn, special assistant to the president and deputy director for the White House office of public liaison. The panel will be Karl Rove, former Bush White House adviser; Neera Tanden of the Center for American Progress; Fox News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy; and Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, chair of medical ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania.

“State of the Union,” 9 a.m. and noon on CNN: Sen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-Ark., and Dr. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], secretary of Health and Human Services. The panel will be CNN commentators Bakari Sellers and Jen Psaki; Rep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-Tenn.; and former Sen. Jim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-S.C., and president of the Heritage Foundation.
“Sunday Morning Futures,” 10 a.m. on Fox News Channel: Eric Trump, son of the president and executive vice president of the Trump Organization; Rep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], R-Wash.; Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C.; and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. The panel will be AB Stoddard of Real Clear Politics; Robert Wolf, CEO of 32 Advisors and former economic adviser to President Obama; and Lee Carter, president and partner, Maslansky + Partners.
ADVERTISING
[size]

“Fareed Zakaria GPS,” 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on CNN: Amal Clooney, human rights barrister and wife of George Clooney; Nadia Murad, Yazidi human rights campaigner; Antony Blinken, former U.S. deputy secretary of state; Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations; and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], former U.S. secretary of energy.
“MediaBuzz” at 11 a.m. on Fox News Channel: White House press secretary Sean Spicer; Sharyl Attkisson, host of Sinclair's “Full Measure; Mollie Hemingway of The Federalist; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of “The Five”; Bill Bennett of Salem Radio Network; and Alex Skatell of the Independent Journal Review.

“Reliable Sources,” 11 a.m. on CNN: Paula Kerger, president and CEO of PBS; Bret Stephens of The Wall Street Journal; Lydia Polgreen, editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post; Ken Kurson, editor-in-chief of The New York Observer; David Folkenflik of NPR; and Chris Arnade, contributor to The Guardian.
“Inside Politics,” 8 a.m. on CNN: Margaret Talev of Bloomberg Politics, Mary Katharine Ham of The Federalist; Perry Bacon Jr. of FiveThirtyEight and Jackie Kucinich of The Daily Beast.
More guests to be announced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
Copyright © 2017, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr][size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FROM AROUND THE WEB
[/size]
[ltr][ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[/ltr]
[/ltr][/size]

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Re: Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

Post by Donnamarie on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 03:59

Here is a short clip of the Sunday show

Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 08:17

Here you go:

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:33

Here is the whole interview.  I'd be grateful if someone could post the actual YouTube video I love you

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct link)
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:50

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:52

Hi Donamarie, I figured out that if you click the little YouTube icon in the box where you put your post, a little box pops up and you can paste the link into that and voila!  Only figured that out today.

Last edited by Tulips on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 20:04; edited 1 time in total

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:59

Thanks Tulips! That will be terrific if it works for me. I'm severely tech challenged. I'll give it a try next time.
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 21:59

A brilliant interview. 

And Nadia is amazing despite it all - even speaking English at one point. 

I cannot possibly imagine what that girl and so many like her including all of her family have been through. And even now they continue the threats.

No wonder Amal has taken on their cause, despite the undoubted risks.

Oh and thank you so much Tulips. I'm certain that if I tried it I'd mess up the whole board!

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum