George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

4 posters

Go down

Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 Empty Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

Post by Tulips Sat 18 Mar 2017, 02:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Entertainment  TV  The TV Guy | Hal Boedeker 

[size=44]Amal Clooney, Eric Trump, Sean Spicer: Sunday guests[/size]

Amal Clooney visited the United Nations secretary-general last week. (Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hal Boedeker[email=hboedeker@orlandosentinel.com?subject=Regarding:%20%22Amal%20Clooney,%20Eric%20Trump,%20Sean%20Spicer:%20Sunday%20guests%22]Contact Reporter[/email]Orlando Sentinel

UPDATED: The Sunday morning guest lineup:
CBS’ “Face the Nation,” 10:30 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6: Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas; House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.; Mick Mulvaney, White House budget director; and Anthony Salvantos, CBS News elections director. The panel will be Kim Strassel of The Wall Street Journal, Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic, and Ruth Marcus and Ed O’Keefe of The Washington Post.

NBC “Meet the Press,” 9 a.m. on WESH-Channel 2: Mulvaney; Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine; and Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. The panel will be Robert Costa of The Washington Post; Katty Kay of BBC “World News America”; Joy Reid of MSNBC’s “AM Joy”; and syndicated columnist George Will.
“Fox News Sunday,” 10 a.m. on WOFL-Channel 35: House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif; and Jennifer Korn, special assistant to the president and deputy director for the White House office of public liaison. The panel will be Karl Rove, former Bush White House adviser; Neera Tanden of the Center for American Progress; Fox News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy; and Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, chair of medical ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania.

“State of the Union,” 9 a.m. and noon on CNN: Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., and Dr. Tom Price, secretary of Health and Human Services. The panel will be CNN commentators Bakari Sellers and Jen Psaki; Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.; and former Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., and president of the Heritage Foundation.
“Sunday Morning Futures,” 10 a.m. on Fox News Channel: Eric Trump, son of the president and executive vice president of the Trump Organization; Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash.; Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C.; and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. The panel will be AB Stoddard of Real Clear Politics; Robert Wolf, CEO of 32 Advisors and former economic adviser to President Obama; and Lee Carter, president and partner, Maslansky + Partners.
ADVERTISING
[size]

“Fareed Zakaria GPS,” 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on CNN: Amal Clooney, human rights barrister and wife of George Clooney; Nadia Murad, Yazidi human rights campaigner; Antony Blinken, former U.S. deputy secretary of state; Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations; and Ernest Moniz, former U.S. secretary of energy.
“MediaBuzz” at 11 a.m. on Fox News Channel: White House press secretary Sean Spicer; Sharyl Attkisson, host of Sinclair's “Full Measure; Mollie Hemingway of The Federalist; Juan Williams of “The Five”; Bill Bennett of Salem Radio Network; and Alex Skatell of the Independent Journal Review.

“Reliable Sources,” 11 a.m. on CNN: Paula Kerger, president and CEO of PBS; Bret Stephens of The Wall Street Journal; Lydia Polgreen, editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post; Ken Kurson, editor-in-chief of The New York Observer; David Folkenflik of NPR; and Chris Arnade, contributor to The Guardian.
“Inside Politics,” 8 a.m. on CNN: Margaret Talev of Bloomberg Politics, Mary Katharine Ham of The Federalist; Perry Bacon Jr. of FiveThirtyEight and Jackie Kucinich of The Daily Beast.
More guests to be announced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
Copyright © 2017, Orlando Sentinel

• Fox News Channel

•  Ted Cruz

•  Mick Mulvaney

•  Sean Spicer

•  Adam B. Schiff

•  Juan Williams

•  Devin Nunes

[ltr][size=18]  
[size=10]by Taboola 

Sponsored Links 
FROM AROUND THE WEB
[/size]
[ltr][ltr]

3 Cards That Can Help You Build Credit.Capital One
[/ltr]

[ltr]

Easy Personal Loans for CanadiansFresh Start Finance[/ltr]

[ltr]

What Does Your Surname Say About You?Ancestry™[/ltr]

[ltr]

ForeverSpin World Famous Damascus-Steel Spinning TopForeverspin[/ltr]

[ltr]

If You Own an iPad You Must Try This Strategy GameMobile Strike App[/ltr]

[ltr]

Where to Find Lasting Love Over 50 in HalifaxEliteSingles.ca[/ltr]
[/ltr]
[/ltr][/size]

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 Empty Re: Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

Post by Donnamarie Sat 18 Mar 2017, 03:59

Here is a short clip of the Sunday show

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017 Empty Re: Amal to be on CNN Sunday March 19, 2017

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Mar 2017, 08:17

Here you go:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:33

Here is the whole interview.  I'd be grateful if someone could post the actual YouTube video I love you

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct link)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:50

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:52

Hi Donamarie, I figured out that if you click the little YouTube icon in the box where you put your post, a little box pops up and you can paste the link into that and voila!  Only figured that out today.

Last edited by Tulips on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 20:04; edited 1 time in total

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 19 Mar 2017, 19:59

Thanks Tulips! That will be terrific if it works for me. I'm severely tech challenged. I'll give it a try next time.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 19 Mar 2017, 21:59

A brilliant interview. 

And Nadia is amazing despite it all - even speaking English at one point. 

I cannot possibly imagine what that girl and so many like her including all of her family have been through. And even now they continue the threats.

No wonder Amal has taken on their cause, despite the undoubted risks.

Oh and thank you so much Tulips. I'm certain that if I tried it I'd mess up the whole board!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down