George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today

+3
PigPen
it's me
party animal - not!
7 posters

Go down

Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today Empty Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Feb 2017, 19:33

Many pix and link on Frenchiesfans Canalblog

Nick interviewing Amal, George in the audience

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today Empty Re: Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today

Post by it's me Thu 02 Feb 2017, 20:16

Big pain
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today Empty Re: Amal and Nick Clooney at HRC conference Barcelona today

Post by PigPen Thu 02 Feb 2017, 20:16

why didn't you post the link??
Went to the link- and there's just a white space.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Feb 2017, 20:49

Oh, sorry, Pigpen, you just go to Frenchiesfans.canalblog.com

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Feb 2017, 22:21

Great to see Nick, nice to see Father in law and daughter in law working together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 02 Feb 2017, 22:41

That was my first thought annemarie.  It's a family affair.
I've been wondering how Nick was doing.  He's getting up there in years so its good to see him staying active.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Feb 2017, 23:16

Sorry........couldn't resist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:01

I'd love to see a video of that interview!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 Feb 2017, 09:05

Ok, I've split this thread into three separate threads: one for this event, one for the dinner and one for the departure.  

Could we perhaps keep the baby talk to just the three million we already have on the subject?

Finally, does anyone have a link to the pictures at the HRC in Barcelona that this thread is supposed to be about?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 04 Feb 2017, 19:07

Since I can't get into the site on Frenchies, I'm just going by what's here. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, Nick interviewed his daughter-in-law.  Boy that must have been riveting sarcasm.  I can just imagine it, rehearsed questions, responses, chuckles,  smiles.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 04 Feb 2017, 19:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 04 Feb 2017, 20:31

I was able to catch Nick Clooney in person a few times when he was the moderator for the Reel Journalism series at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.  He was excellent at it ... even the time when George, his own son, was his guest along with another gentleman for a showing of Good Night and Good Luck.  There was about a 30 minute back and forth prior to the film showing.  He was funny, engaging and asked really smart questions.   Nick has been in the media business for so many years that he understands how to keep his audience interested and charms his audience with intelligent conversation.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2017, 21:14

Sure 
He can
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 04 Feb 2017, 21:18

Donna,
you're lucky you were able to see him live!

I only saw some youtube videos with him - well, mostly with him and George, and that gave me a quite good impression  of his qualities as an entertainer. And that's something George  learned from him, I guess.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2017, 21:34

Learned

Used?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 04 Feb 2017, 21:43

Probably both, it's me!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2017, 21:57

I doubt
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down