George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: George's car commercials

+39
Mazy
Barbara Garabedian
Atalante
party animal - not!
amaretti
LornaDoone
Best in Category
beeh!
NotAvailable
Stellita
theminis
LyndaGirl
EEOsandy
Cinderella
Lighterside
davidarochelle
Missa
blubelle
fava
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
Lakin460
tzizz
laetval
Clooneygirl
barla
fluffy
silly girl
lelacorb
watching
Joanna
it's me
janieb
cindigirl
Katiedot
ManhattanMaven
melbert
Admin
43 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 Empty Re: Video: George's car commercials

Post by Missa Tue 31 Jul 2012, 02:32

Lakin460 wrote:I don't know guys....just weighing in here on the PDA/noPDA debate. I think George, if he was truly in love, would not refrain from public affection. I'm NOT saying he'd be all super demonstrative and 'loved up' in front of God and country, but rather, occasional affectionate displays would manifest as a natural outflow of his feelings. At least I'd like to think he's comfortable enough with his public personna and real enough in his relationships that he wouldn't shun to show it.

I agree. It's silly, IMO, to think he would not be demonstrative with girlfriends he really cares about when he is demonstrative with EVERYONE he cares about. I'm pretty sure George is touchy feely with plants and appliances he really likes, never mind people. I don't think he has this running commentary in his head of "Uh-oh, there's a photographer, don't kiss her George, we don't want people to know you like her. Okay, no one's around, jump her bones!" I think what we see is what we get. And what I see seems like an eternal third date: comfortable enough to hold hands, but still stiff and awkward and unsure. You'd think they'd seem more comfortable around each other for the mere fact of being friends for "years", as Stacy claimed. For a couple who've been dating a year and apparently living together, it's just odd.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Video: George's car commercials - Page 3 Empty Re: Video: George's car commercials

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 02:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Title and Link to above Popsugar article:

"George Clooney Flashes Sexy Smile While Filming Commercial"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 02:40

Missa wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:I don't know guys....just weighing in here on the PDA/noPDA debate. I think George, if he was truly in love, would not refrain from public affection. I'm NOT saying he'd be all super demonstrative and 'loved up' in front of God and country, but rather, occasional affectionate displays would manifest as a natural outflow of his feelings. At least I'd like to think he's comfortable enough with his public personna and real enough in his relationships that he wouldn't shun to show it.

I agree. It's silly, IMO, to think he would not be demonstrative with girlfriends he really cares about when he is demonstrative with EVERYONE he cares about. I'm pretty sure George is touchy feely with plants and appliances he really likes, never mind people. I don't think he has this running commentary in his head of "Uh-oh, there's a photographer, don't kiss her George, we don't want people to know you like her. Okay, no one's around, jump her bones!" I think what we see is what we get. And what I see seems like an eternal third date: comfortable enough to hold hands, but still stiff and awkward and unsure. You'd think they'd seem more comfortable around each other for the mere fact of being friends for "years", as Stacy claimed. For a couple who've been dating a year and apparently living together, it's just odd.

Amen, sista'! As usual, you put it in apt and succinct terms. He does not refrain from showing affection to those with whom he is even casually acquainted. Proof text : the red carpet.

Last edited by Lakin460 on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 02:53; edited 1 time in total
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 31 Jul 2012, 02:51

[quote="Missa I agree. It's silly, IMO, to think he would not be demonstrative with girlfriends he really cares about when he is demonstrative with EVERYONE he cares about. I'm pretty sure George is touchy feely with plants and appliances he really likes, never mind people. I don't think he has this running commentary in his head of "Uh-oh, there's a photographer, don't kiss her George, we don't want people to know you like her. Okay, no one's around, jump her bones!" I think what we see is what we get. And what I see seems like an eternal third date: comfortable enough to hold hands, but still stiff and awkward and unsure. You'd think they'd seem more comfortable around each other for the mere fact of being friends for "years", as Stacy claimed. For a couple who've been dating a year and apparently living together, it's just odd.[/quote]

Hey now, I thought we promised George we would never talk about his threesome with the fern and the washing machine!? What happens in George's kitchen, stays in George's kitchen. Run for the hills
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 02:55

I thought it was the dishwasher and the English ivy........
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 07:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His fans were eagerly awaiting from the earliest hours of the morning and the handsome George did not disappoint expectations. A Sarnico to shoot a television commercial for Mercedes for the Chinese market, Clooney comes from the base of the Riva shipyard and crew approaches the gates. Say hello to the children, the mothers smiles and winks to the fans. In short, a true gentleman from the big screen down into the crowd and makes you dream.

The Hollywood star has landed in Sarnico little after 13:13, polo shirts and blue jeans, he greeted and hugged some friends and crew. Clooney did not fail to also greet fifty fans thronged to the review of Riva shipyard in Sarnico.

Clooney was then boarded a van with tinted windows and has made ​​a visit to Castro, where already the morning of the scenes were shot with a stunt.

It is rumored that Clooney would have eaten at the restaurant "Miranda" Riva di Solto.

In the afternoon there will be other occasions.

The handsome George should play as a 007 and after scorazzato to the lake on a Riva Aquarama Special yards should get behind the wheel of a sedan of the famous car manufacturer in Stuttgart. A few seconds that will be used to market the Celestial Empire, a car that evokes glamor and elegance. Clooney loved Bergamo waters of the lake is not a mystery, already two years ago wanted to visit the island of Loreto to buy it and then became fascinated by Bogn, the ravine between Riva Solto Castro and which flows into the lake.

Le sue fan erano in trepidante attesa già dalle prime ora della mattinata e il bel George non ha tradito le attese. A Sarnico per girare uno spot televisivo per la Mercedes destinato al mercato cinese, Clooney esce dalla base della troupe ai cantieri Riva e si avvicina ai cancelli. Saluta i bambini, sorride alle mamme e fa l'occhiolino alle fans. Insomma, un vero signore che dal grande schermo scende tra la folla e fa sognare.

La star hollywoodiana è sbarcata a Sarnico poco dopo le 13.13, polo azzurra e jeans, ha salutato e abbracciato alcuni amici e la troupe. Clooney non ha mancato di salutare anche una cinquantina di fans assiepate alla recensione dei Cantieri Riva a Sarnico.

Clooney è poi salito su un furgone con i vetri oscurati e ha fatto un sopralluogo a Castro, dove già nella mattinata erano state girate delle scene con una controfigura.

Secondo alcune voci, Clooney avrebbe mangiato al ristorante "Miranda" di Riva di Solto.

Nel pomeriggio ci saranno altre riprese.

Il bel George dovrebbe vestire i panni di uno 007 e dopo aver scorazzato sulle acque del Sebino su un Aquarama Special dei cantieri Riva dovrebbe mettersi alla guida di una berlina della famosa casa automobilistica di Stoccarda. Pochi secondi che serviranno per lanciare sul mercato del Celeste Impero una vettura che vuole evocare glamour ed eleganza. Che Clooney amasse le acque bergamasche del lago non è un mistero, già due anni fa volle visitare l’isoletta di Loreto per acquistarla e allora rimase affascinato dal Bögn, l’orrido tra Riva di Solto e Castro che si getta nel lago.

Video: the charm
George Clooney
crazy Sebino

"Hello, hello" worth a day waiting for his many admirers. As seen in the video collected exclusively by Bergamonews, after long hours at about 15 of last Monday, the crowd was able to Sarnico to embrace the beloved George Clooney.

The American actor, a guest in the town of Lake Iseo to shoot a television commercial for Mercedes, between one shot and one was granted for a short but polite greeting to his fans: "Good morning, good morning," the words of smiling George nice to so many women raving about him, but also a "Hi, guys" to a group of curious children from moving into the area. After a handshake Clooney has gone away like this, leaving all open-mouthed as they had just been able to see up close.

Video: il fascino
di George Clooney
fa impazzire il Sebino

Un “Buongiorno, buongiorno” che vale una giornata di attesa per le sue numerosi ammiratrici. Come si vede nel video raccolto in esclusiva da Bergamonews, dopo lunghe ore finalmente verso le 15 di lunedì la folla presente a Sarnico è riuscita ad abbracciare il tanto amato George Clooney.

L’attore americano, ospite nella cittadina del lago d’Iseo per girare uno spot televisivo della Mercedes, tra una ripresa e l’altra si è concesso per un breve ma gentile saluto alle sue fans: “Buongiorno, buongiorno” le parole sorridenti del bel George alle tante donne in delirio per lui, ma anche un “Hi, guys” ad un gruppo di bambini incuriositi dal movimento in zona. Dopo qualche stretta di mano Clooney se ne è andato via così, lasciando tutte a bocca aperta per quanto avevano appena potuto ammirare da vicino.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 07:07

LOOOOOOOL !!!! Laughing

(and BTW don't scare me again like that Missa Errrr
don't dare! Drunk )
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 07:18

Thanks lovelylois for the links:

George Clooney arrives via a private helicopter to Lake Iseo to film a Chinese advertisement for Mercedes-Benz. The former boyfriend of Elisabetta Canalis can be seen leaving the film set aboard a vintage, wooden hull speed boat.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 07:23

great pics
thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 08:08

it's me wrote:long fingers
yeah...
great hands!! geek
and ... the little finger of right hand crooked !
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 08:27

lots of photos at the link (184 pics)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ???????????????

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 09:09

lelacorb wrote:
it's me wrote:long fingers
yeah...
great hands!! geek
and ... the little finger of right hand crooked !

yes
as my Mum Very Happy

(e chi è la tipa???)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 09:10

thanks
verrrry nice pic! Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 09:30

Not sure if we've had this story?

Down-to-earth! George Clooney films Mercedes commercial in hydroplane, speedboat, sports car and helicopter... and then hands out snacks to crew

By Amelia Proud and Louise Saunders

PUBLISHED: 02:37 GMT, 31 July 2012 ..

As flash afternoons go, it's got to be up there with the flashiest.

George Clooney spent the day messing around on a hydroplane, driving a speedboat - and in a top of the range Mercedes in Italy - to provide footage for a commercial to be used in the European country.

So far, so starry... but Clooney, 51, isn't your average Hollywood actor.

Travelling in style: George Clooney spent the afternoon aboard a hydroplane in Lake Iseo, Italy

Wings: George seemed to take his afternoon on a hydroplane in his stride and gave a cheeky wave to photographers

And so after he got to gad it around for the day, the Academy Award winner rolled his sleeves up to serve antipasti to the crew who had toiled to make him look good.

The action took place in Sarnico, Italy, and the commercial will be shown exclusively in Clooney's adopted home country.

The actor will be putting up one of his own cars for auction to help raise money for a good cause.

Superfly guy: George Clooney filmed for Mercedes on Iseo Lake in Italy today on a speedboat

George will be selling his 2008 Tesla Signature 100 Roadster, which only has 1,700 miles on the odometer, to benefit relief work in the Sudan.

'We are overjoyed to present George Clooney‘s Signature 100 Tesla at Pebble Beach because this is an incredible opportunity to purchase a modern collector car with all the right elements: one-owner, celebrity provenance; historical significance; limited-edition rarity and philanthropic ties,' auction house President David Gooding told USA Today.

Nice way to travel: Clooney only appears in commercials outside his native US, but when he does it's with a certain level of style

Wind-beaten: It's not the most flattering look but Clooney's charm is too much for even the elements

Low-key: The leading man wore jeans and a plain grey T-shirt for his action-packed day

The Ocean's Eleven star is in Italy with his girlfriend Stacey Keibler, it's the second time they've visited his Lake Como home in as many months.

June's visit was the 32-year-old's first, but she is obviously growing to love the area as much as her silver-fox of a beau.

The pair, who will be celebrating their year anniversary next month, first holidayed together at his Lake Como property last month following a trip to Mexico.

Since buying the 30-room villa 11 years ago, Clooney has entertained a host of Hollywood pals and ex-girlfriends.

Last August, he was joined at his home by Cindy and Rande, Bono and his family.

Is anyone hungry? The star of the show doesn't often double as a waiter

Man of the people: The Cloonster was also happy to pose with his fans as they clamoured for a picture

'No, let me!' Clooney gathers deliciousness from the crew buffet

In 2010, the villa was at the centre of a bidding war after Clooney became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale.

It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'.

Clooney is said to have bought the villa in the town of Laglio for £10million in 2002.

At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals.

High spirits: The Descendents star seemed to enjoy his day of playing with boys' toys

Nice motor: George draws more admiring glances than the luxury car

And finally: A helicopter completed the action segment for the silver-fox
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 09:59

drool3

Not worthy

Give hearts

Gone to heaven

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:37

Women make disappear those photos that make me sad and melancholy. But my God what is aged in one year! George is aged in the face but also in behavior and attitude .......... I feel sad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 31 Jul 2012, 13:08

Missa wrote:I just can't understand it....

George solo:

George with Stacy:

It never ceases to amaze me. Shocked

LMAO now that was funny!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 13:59

not aged! it's the violent air!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:26

it's me wrote:not aged! it's the violent air!

Look her neck , in the third pics there isn't violent air
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:35

Bon Voyage, Love! Sarò qui ad aspettarti, OK Give hearts

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:38

lelacorb wrote:

I can't see shit and I know I have 20/20 vision.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:41

BTW, all this pictures are all some what blurry. Rolling Eyes
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:43

Maggy wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

I can't see shit and I know I have 20/20 vision.

Maggy, that's a chord in his neck from laughing I think.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:48

scratch
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 31 Jul 2012, 18:21

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 31 Jul 2012, 18:38

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:22

Maggy wrote:Bon Voyage, Love! Sarò qui ad aspettarti, OK Give hearts

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:54

IMO George is a man's man & simply loves their company especially when working & likes to hug....Doesn't mean he doesn't love his gf...it's totally different & personal & private. I respect him for that too.
Thanks to all for pictures.
I'm away & can only access by phone.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:19

George Clooney, double spot
But not the seaplane takes off

August 1, 2012 Chronicle

George Clooney, a word and a smile for everybody

A spot in the spot to George Clooney Monday to Sarnico. On the one hand, in fact, the official one for the Mercedes in which the German carmaker wants to flood the Chinese market, but other than that for the beauties of "that branch of the lake ... Iseo. "

On Sunday, however, the inner square of Cantieri Riva for once clear of superyachts, had attracted hundreds of people including professionals and skilled personnel. Were set up two dining rooms with catering, landed a seaplane and a helicopter were parked two luxurious Mercedes and are also two stand-in port of the American superstar.

Monday shortly after 13.15 it's protagonist, George Clooney, long praised by the wave of fans towards them has affected class and availability. Then he, too, began working for the spot. At about 18 on board an unsuspecting truck emerged from a hangar to vanquish Media, went to the dock Riva. Special sull'Aquarama rose in the company of an experienced played hide and seek in the deck up to the Horn of Predore. Then he started driving for almost an hour zigzagging riding the wonderful wave raised by the most beautiful wooden boat, which to date has ever been built. A pearl of the sea.

Then the water to the sky, but with his feet planted on the ground, because then rose seaplane driving I-172 SAAB Cesna Aeroclub Como placed on a cart on the mainland. George soon pretended to fly, with the half moved artificially. The goal was to sell emotions and require shopping at Chinese market.

from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 16:33

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 16:42

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 16:45

Day 2 Milano

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:00

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:04

Be still my heart! Smile
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:16

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:18

Pics in Milan : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:37

Laetval, you're the bomb!!!!! Thanks!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:45

LINK

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 20:49

Well I'm glad the "package watchers" are off-duty today; I'd sure be blushing if I read their observations.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:13

excuse me? what am I, chopped liver?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:21

Second pic down from the bottom it looks like he got some surprising news on his iphone. Did one of us call him? C'mon, fess up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:25

I texted him a naked picture of myself Very Happy

So nice to see hot and sexy George back. Gonna take a cold shower.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:37

Melbert,
I haven't yet read your detailed observations.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:45

wow! I'm the "package" expert! Get on the ball there Davida! hahaha I made a joke - get on the ball - hahahaha!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:52

Melbert,
My G copycat, and Irish stud, is bringing his "own package" over today, so I'm already "getting the ball." And you know that I always fall for you jokes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:54

Great pictures, but the "suit package" picture looks like he has a small ass behind his fly, or else "the brothers" are all kinds of twisted around.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:54

melbert wrote:wow! I'm the "package" expert! Get on the ball there Davida! hahaha I made a joke - get on the ball - hahahaha!!!

You crack me up Melbert Laughing out loud
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 21:57

EEOSandy,
You've got far better eyesight than I ever will have. No wonder you're so good at posting pics.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 22:04

EEOsandy wrote:Great pictures, but the "suit package" picture looks like he has a small ass behind his fly, or else "the brothers" are all kinds of twisted around.

Maybe he's tucking so as not to excite the female fans too much Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 02 Aug 2012, 00:32

Thanks for the all the pictures. Love seeing George with his
genuine charismatic smile. (George and Gio are glowing)

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next