Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Serious Side

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by fava on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 20:49

ladybugcngc wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:It's Trump who has consistently misrepresented the facts and that is why the press must be diligent about correcting him when necessary.  Trump did not have 1 million people at his inauguration. That statement by Trump is untrue.
How many were there?
Ladybug, you can do the research as well as anyone here.  But the answer is a lot less. The government does not do an official count, but crowd scientists and Metro ridership data say the Trump inauguration crowd was a lot less than the women's march yesterday (march estimated at approx. 500,000 people).  And for the women's march, looking at aerial photos of the mall are not a fair comparision.  The side streets and Independence Ave which do not show up in the mall aerial photos were filled with protesters.  

I don't usually find myself in agreement with conservative former-CIA operatives, but I have to agree with Evan McMullins' tweet about Trump:  "attacks on the media are an attack on American democracy and we must not tolerate them." "His attacks are not routine disputes over bias, fairness or fact. They are intended to destroy the media's ability to hold him accountable."  All this before Kellyanne's "alternative facts"......

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 21:45


party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 22:03

As of 4pm on Friday there were 368,000 trips logged by our Metro subway system.  By the same time on Saturday more than 597,000 trips had been taken on the subway.  My daughter rode the metro Friday morning into D.C. around 10:00am.  Though it's after the usual rush hour she was stunned at how little traffic there was on the Metro going into D.C. ... especially on the day of a presidential inauguration.  For Trump to have had over a million people at his inauguration on Friday our Metro system would have had to surpass the immense impact that occurred with ridership on Saturday.   The pictures confirm as much.  There was no serious impact to our subway system on Friday.  The crowds to the inauguration were conclusively smaller than either Obama inauguration or the Women's March.  Trump lied.  It is as simple as that.  You can't use the media as a scapegoat to prove otherwise.
avatar
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4698
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by LizzyNY on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 22:10

PAN - Thanks for posting that video. I'm curious to know if the time listed (10:56 AM) is the time it was filmed or the time it was posted. Although I don't believe the crowds were large, based on aerial photos I've seen, the streets and stands in this video do seem especially empty. Could it be that the video was taken much earlier in the morning - before the majority of the crowd showed up?
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4773
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by melbert on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 00:37

Trump DOESN'T lie!  He states "alternative facts"
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by LizzyNY on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 00:55

Great sign carried at the Women's March in Madison, Wisconsin :

        "DONALD J. TRUMP WILL LIE ABOUT THIS"

Why not? He's lying about everything else.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4773
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 01:18

Alternative facts he makes up as he goes.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 01:25

The Donald's reaction to the march, why didn't these people vote we just had an election

He tweeted not on his safe twitter but on his personal one.  Less than two hours later he, tweeted that he acknowledged  citizens rights to 
to protest, a right protected by the First Amendment of the constitution.


Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy", he said "Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views.


O.K SO who told him to say that we know he didn't think of that by himself.


Last edited by annemarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 02:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SO)

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 01:58


party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 02:14

The people who work for him are basically saying he lied.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by fava on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 02:20

Had to laugh when one of the news shows determined that the photo of Trump "writing" the speech was taken at a desk in a public area of Mar a Lago.  Talk about "fake news!"

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 02:42

That picture of Trump looks like a Madame Tussaud wax figure.  Kinda creepy actually.  During the campaign Trump continually made claims against Clinton that were actually more reflective of himself!  He continues on that track.  And he, not the press, is the master of fake news.    ironic!
avatar
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4698
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by carolhathaway on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 06:32

Donna,
if Trump says something he's critizised for either by the press or the public, he's talking 'alternative facts' since we live in 'post-fact' time. But the journalists who critizise him, are telling 'fake news' Rolling Eyes. Everything which doesn't fit into his own world, is wrong.
Everybody who has a different opinion, is telling lies.
This is so strange...
avatar
carolhathaway
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by carolhathaway on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 07:21

'We're now going to present you the alternative unemployment rate of the US government. It went down from 18 % to 5 %. Every other number given by the press is a fake. President Trump made 1 billion new jobs in the States. There aren't that many people in the States? This doesn't matter since we add all the workers in factories of US companies all over the world, especially in China, India and other colonies.
30 million illegal Mexican immigrants left the States during the last months. There aren't that many in the States? That doesn't matter.
Presisent Trump just published his taxe files. He'd paid 10 billion taxes over the last five years, although his income was just 5 milliins. He loves his country so much that he's given all his money. And he's given 20 billions to his own foundation which used the money to support the Trump companies because they are the most philantrophist organizations on the planet.

That's the end of our weekly story hour. Everybody who doubts these numbers is a liar and will get a special treatment by my dear friend Wladimir Putin in Sibiria.'

IRONY OFF!


Last edited by carolhathaway on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 07:23; edited 1 time in total
avatar
carolhathaway
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Katiedot on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 07:21

There's a world of difference between 'fact' and 'opinion'. An opinion doesn't have to be true. A fact does.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by carolhathaway on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 07:24

Katie,
I absolutely agree with you. There's also a difference between reporting about an issue and commenting on it, but many people don't seem to know this difference...
avatar
carolhathaway
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 10:59

Exactly, Katie

#alternativefacts

Worth a look.................

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by What Would He Say on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 13:24

You know sometimes I think I should get down on my hands and knees and thank the almighty for guiding me to COH....

I am a "PollyAnna"....always have believed everything people tell me as truth...but the last four years have taught me so much....I found COH...when I just needed movie info...but I stayed for the chat...and what a chat....

I found a place I could ask my stupid questions (any one remember me asking what POTUS stands for)....and voice my unvoiced opinions....

Here I can say "give The Don a chance"....but at the same time take on board, what I can see as real fear many of you here have regarding The Don and the mess he may make (Your opinions I deeply respect, I know you, not him) .....

I have a default setting to defend the guy at the back of the school room that is mocked and ridiculed...spoken down to for being inarticulate....criticised for his personal appearance....I think I'm not alone, many despise mockery.....

My time on COH has truly opened my eyes to the fact that the guy at the back of the class may be promoting Fake news....may be presenting alternative facts.......We used to call it "Spin", that word wrapped lying up in a candy wrapper......but that's what it is, Spin is flat out Lying.....and fake news and alternative truths are also flat out lying.....

We have seen enough Spin here on COH....many stories given a Spin.....

I fear PollyAnna is leaving me....I wonder who's side I would be on if I hadn't copped on to spin....in fairness it took me a long time to figure it wasn't just for Movie Stars....

I fear the US is sorely divided....I  just don't know where Trump will lead (I hope he will turn into a hero, before the end of  the movie)....many here who I respect say NO that is not going to happen, only mayhem......Neither do I like the spin imposed upon us by Ashly Judd or Madonna or Hillary....if thats the alternative....What hope do you have.....

The calm voice....the no Spin to me was Bernie....Maybe people are addicted to spin on both sides....and therefore he never stood a chance.....Thats PollyAnna's view......

I've watched some US TV interviews ....eg; Meet the Press, who rightly challenge Spicer on putting a spin on numbers....but did not challenge Mrs C on ISIS/Maldives.......Seems kind of unfair and almost dumbing down a serious issue (a nations economy)....and making attendance numbers into a battle Royale (by both sides)......

Spin in all it's glory has taken over the world....and made fools of us all......
avatar
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2197
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by LizzyNY on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:28

WWHS - I'm so sorry your illusions were shattered. Sadly, you're not the only one. Many pf us here in the States thought we were a lot more enlightened than it now appears we are.

I'm not a rabid progressive or militant feminist. Political correctness makes my skin crawl. But I do fervently believe that everyone (even Trump) should have equal rights and opportunities - and responsibilities. If we can't accomplish that through our everyday behavior then we have to do it through our laws. That's the basic premise of our country.

Unfortunately, we've elected an unstable egomaniac who doesn't believe in our country. The way he spoke about conditions here made me think he hadn't left his house since 1970. We've made a lot of progress since then , but we still have a long way to go - and most of us know it. Maybe, if Trump is horrible enough, it will shock both sides into getting off their partisan high horses and working together. If we can keep Trump from dragging us back to the stone age we might be able to start working together and get back on track.

In the meantime we can only hope the media will do everything it can to keep us informed of the facts. We don't need more lies. We need the truth.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4773
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:32

Lizzy, here's another shot which you may be interested in..........

https://twitter.com/AleciaWarrenXO


Oh, and apparently all the 'Make America Great Again' hats were made in China, Pakistan and Bangladesh.........or maybe that's an alternative 'fact'................


And I think this is very sad..........

https://twitter.com/rmayemsinger/status/823285198389321728

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by LizzyNY on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 15:05

PAN - Thanks again for all the great things you find for us. Amazing! I love the signs from all the marches. They're all so creative and some are downright hilarious. "You've finally pissed off Grandma" cracked me up.

I agree that the second post is sad. I wouldn't be Melania Trump for all the money in the world.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4773
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 15:47

He is rude and has no manners not even where his wife is concerned. It is sad but she chose to marry him.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by fava on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 15:51

She looks afraid to eat!  Maybe there is a personal appearance clause in the pre-nup, just like Miss Universe....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by amaretti on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 19:04

Too funny . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:23

LizzyNY wrote:WWHS - I'm so sorry your illusions were shattered. Sadly, you're not the only one. Many pf us here in the States thought we were a lot more enlightened than it now appears we are.

I'm not a rabid progressive or militant feminist. Political correctness makes my skin crawl. But I do fervently believe that everyone (even Trump) should have equal rights and opportunities - and responsibilities. If we can't accomplish that through our everyday behavior then we have to do it through our laws. That's the basic premise of our country.

Unfortunately, we've elected an unstable egomaniac who doesn't believe in our country. The way he spoke about conditions here made me think he hadn't left his house since 1970. We've made a lot of progress since then , but we still have a long way to go - and most of us know it. Maybe, if Trump is horrible enough, it will shock both sides into getting off their partisan high horses and working together. If we can keep Trump from dragging us back to the stone age we might be able to start working together and get back on track.

In the meantime we can only hope the media will do everything it can to keep us informed of the facts. We don't need more lies. We need the truth.
Well said Lizzy.  I agree 100%...   Hug1
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:37

Here is a list of some faves from an Washington Post opinion writer of the many signs spotted at the March last Saturday.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/21/my-favorite-signs-at-the-womens-march-on-washington/?utm_term=.077069e2498d
avatar
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4698
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Katiedot on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 06:34

My fave sign went something like this:

Tinkle, tinkle, little czar
Putin made you what you are
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 07:41

Katiedot wrote:My fave sign went something like this:

Tinkle, tinkle, little czar
Putin made you what you are
Interesting...
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 12:23

Do watch Jimmy Kimmel on Youtube. He's been brilliant!!

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by LizzyNY on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 14:55

PP - Also Keith Olberman on GQ (on YouTube). He's been brilliant leading the resistance.

For me the most encouraging sign that there is hope were the women who voted for Trump but joined the March because they realized they were scammed. If Trump keeps going the way he started it won't be long before more and more of his supporters realize they've been had.
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4773
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 15:46

LizzyNY wrote:PP - Also Keith Olberman on GQ (on YouTube). He's been brilliant leading the resistance.

For me the most encouraging sign that there is hope were the women who voted for Trump but joined the March because they realized they were scammed. If Trump keeps going the way he started it won't be long before more and more of his supporters realize they've been had.
I hope those leading the resistance have a plan.  If President Trump is removed, Pence will become President.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:01

They announced Monday that they plan to cut business regulations by 75 %. The environment doesn't stand a chance with this idiot.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:21

Well annemarie he just proved your point.  He just signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone Pipeline and the Dakota oil pipeline.  Both were stopped by Obama.  Remember the big demonstrations back in November/December in North Dakota?  Both of these pipelines were very controversial.
Not surprising that he puts oil energy profits ahead of concerns for the environment.
avatar
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4698
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:31


party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:34

Donnamarie wrote:Well annemarie he just proved your point.  He just signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone Pipeline and the Dakota oil pipeline.  Both were stopped by Obama.  Remember the big demonstrations back in November/December in North Dakota?  Both of these pipelines were very controversial.
Not surprising that he puts oil energy profits ahead of concerns for the environment.
Donna this is EXTREMELY concerning to me.  Let's hope congress will step up.  I know the Military decided not to drill. My hope is congress will step in and stopped the action.   If it goes through, big business has to foot the bill, profits have to be shared with those effected by the drilling, and environmental affects have to be considered .  We the people have to stay on top of actions like thi, to ensure our elected officials act in the best interest of the people they represent.


Last edited by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by PigPen on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:37

Donnamarie wrote:Here is a list of some faves from an Washington Post opinion writer of the many signs spotted at the March last Saturday.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/21/my-favorite-signs-at-the-womens-march-on-washington/?utm_term=.077069e2498d
Sorry gang... I find no humor in the vulgarity written on the signs.  I'd be embarrassed to hold one up in my own yard, let alone walk in a march holding it up.   But that's just me.............

PigPen
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:53

Trump doesn't care about the environment all he cares about is money.

 I don't think congress will stop it , the oil companies have lobbyest there who want this done. Unfortunately, for us the people money talks louder than we the people.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:12

PigPen wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:Here is a list of some faves from an Washington Post opinion writer of the many signs spotted at the March last Saturday.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/01/21/my-favorite-signs-at-the-womens-march-on-washington/?utm_term=.077069e2498d
Sorry gang... I find no humor in the vulgarity written on the signs.  I'd be embarrassed to hold one up in my own yard, let alone walk in a march holding it up.   But that's just me.............

IMO Trump brought this on himself.  He used vulgar comments during his campaign.  Most of the signs that I saw at the March on Saturday were paraphrasing comments he made .... referring back to the Access Hollywood tape.  If anyone should be embarrassed it should be Trump.  Unfortunately most of his supporters weren't shamed enough by his outrageous talk and behavior to vote for anyone but him.
avatar
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4698
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:25

annemarie wrote:Trump doesn't care about the environment all he cares about is money.

 I don't think congress will stop it , the oil companies have lobbyest there who want this done. Unfortunately, for us the people money talks louder than we the people.
Trump does not work alone.  We the people have voting power, elected official who do not take action in the best interest of the people they represent should be voted out of office.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:45

Yes they should be voted out, but people have short memories.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by LizzyNY on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:48

annemarie - It is the job of the Resistance to make sure people don't forget. Use every opportunity to keep the misdeeds of our politicians front and center. Don't let them get away with anything!
avatar
LizzyNY
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4773
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:57

We the people have to hold our elected officials accountable to take action that is in our best interest.  We can't forget.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:15



Last edited by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:20; edited 1 time in total

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by it's me on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:17

Explain pl
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17203
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by annemarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:26

He really is stupid, millions voted illegally were those the one's that voted for him. Of course not he can't stand the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. He is like a rotten child , who can't have his way. And this is what Americans voted for.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:39

annemarie wrote:He really is stupid, millions voted illegally were those the one's that voted for him. Of course not he can't stand the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. He is like a rotten child , who can't have his way. And this is what Americans voted for.
whoosh  Arrow  floggingadeadhorse headbang 

Annemarie I have to agree this is a ridiculous claim.  You can't be surprised.  Why give this ridiculous claim any energy?


Last edited by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:50; edited 3 times in total
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by carolhathaway on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:44

So is it so easy to register to vote when you're no citizen of the US? Don't you have to proove your identity? Isn't it checked?

Because if it's really that simple people could vote several times as well.

But I guess that's one of Trump's 'alternative facts'...
avatar
carolhathaway
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:56

https://twitter.com/MartinBelam/status/823637000783798272


Biggest talking point on the BBC website.......


Last edited by party animal - not! on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:59; edited 1 time in total

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8896
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 21:57


That one is priceless PAN!  Love it
avatar
Donnamarie
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4698
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 22:14

Donnamarie wrote:

That one is priceless PAN!  Love it
I'm curious what would you want to legislate regarding male reproductive organs.
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serious Side

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum