George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

+26
iamnoone
benex
catwoman
Tulips
hathaross
Jenn
hairyhound
Joanna
amaretti
melbert
Missa
Katiedot
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
PigPen
Ragnar
it's me
What Would He Say
Fingersandtoes
LizzyNY
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Sevens
carolhathaway
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by fava Mon 27 Feb 2017, 00:33

Way2, gotta agree they are way less interesting.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by Sevens Mon 27 Feb 2017, 00:42

Sources reveal George already has a name in mind for his little boy, although he's ultimately going to let his wife choose the monikers. "He would love to name his son Nicholas after his father," an insider confessed. I guess we'll have to wait and see once Amal gives birth!

This "Nicolas" name seems fine with me!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Mon 27 Feb 2017, 00:54

I can't see Nicholas since his sister has a son with that name.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Feb 2017, 04:18

Yeah, thinking the same here. He might name the boy (assuming it's a boy and a girl) after his dad as a middle name, but can't see him using it as a first name seeing as his nephew is already called Nick. Two Nick Clooneys (and one Nick Ziedler) in the family is confusing, no?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 27 Feb 2017, 04:24

I think he will name his son after his cousin.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:58

I'm thinking George's middle name Timothy with something else.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 28 Feb 2017, 14:26

Sevens wrote:New stuff from InTouch:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They did report the pregnancy of twins in January and even were probably right when they reported the IVF treatments back in Sep 28th, matching the June due date in hindsight:

You know what this sounds like to me? That someone involved in her/their medical care has committed a shameful and illegal violation of her/their privacy.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 28 Feb 2017, 15:11

His next movie should be about a nearly 60-year-old man who thought he got by on very little sleep, only to realize how much he was really sleeping before he became the father of twins.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 28 Feb 2017, 18:22

They went shopping for the twins:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Mar 2017, 09:12

Way2Old4Dis wrote:His next movie should be about a nearly 60-year-old man who thought he got by on very little sleep, only to realize how much he was really sleeping before he became the father of twins.
Hahahahaha! Oh my, we should get that embroidered, framed and sent to him!

Donnamarie wrote:That sounds like a good spot under "George Clooney's Film Work".  Title the topic   "And the Rest" or "General Discussion"?

Katie?  What say you?
I say excellent idea. Let me see if I can move a few posts or if it's better for me to just copy them over.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 01 Mar 2017, 22:12

No I say from lady I know back to 3 December told to me about baby! I did thread!I think I talk to lady more and more from now to on

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Thu 02 Mar 2017, 17:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's the italian version of the paris match article, i believe. it basically says that after the trump election he didn't watched tv for a month, that the kids weren't planned but they are thrilled and a little bit worried. they opended their LA house to refugees and through the clooney foundation in september they will open schools in Lebanon for 5000 children to fight extremism. he tells that the clooney foundation is now a priority (he works on it 3/4 hours a day) and that he has rejected at least 80 projects in the last 3 years. he wants to write more and act less. he was surprised about how many people were in venice following his wedding and in the end he reveals his regrets for what he said to charlton heston

Last edited by benex on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Mar 2017, 17:44

Brilliant, Benex. Thank you so much.

Let's hope all those gibes about them not helping to house refugees will stop now. Of course they'll find something else to have a go about, but what George and Amal are doing is wonderful, and it wouldn't surprise me to hear that they've employed refugees in their other homes too.

We already know of course that Nadia Murad is welcome..........And the fact that he is even more focused now on human rights issues is great

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 02 Mar 2017, 18:43

Many thanks benex. It's great to know all these tidbits. I can totally sympathize with George not sleeping after the election. I was there! I didn't expect him to reveal that the pregnancy wasn't planned. That is really interesting as is the fact that he is spending considerably more time on his humanitarian work and has taken in refugees.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Mar 2017, 18:58

Yep, Donnamarie, and I hope those they've taken in will be safeguarded from all the Trumpstuff. You'd need an international lawyer for that!

What a nice guy he is.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 02 Mar 2017, 20:43

Presuming it's true that he has opened his LA home to refugees that signals to me that he doesn't plan to spend much, if any, time there for a while. I don't think the house is large enough for more than one family to live there for any extended time.

I'm also sure that if he's housing refugees in his home he's made sure that they won't have any legal trouble. He does have access to the best legal advice (and, no, I don't mean Amal. In this situation I'm not sure she'd be familiar with the new changes in the law.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Mar 2017, 21:43

His Los Angeles home has not only several bedrooms but also a guest house so he may have been able to house a couple of families.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Thu 02 Mar 2017, 23:38

I almost forget, there is a funny part when the journalist told him that for a long time speaking of marriage and children caused him goosebumps he responds laughing that he still has goosebumps but for different reasons
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 03 Mar 2017, 04:18

Thanks benex for the information.
I'm shocked they didn't plan the kids, after successfully avoiding kids for 20 years with a bunch of women, suddenly he got Amal pregnant?! At least he didn't prevent it on purpose.
As much as it seems nice to house the refugees, I hope he could solve the security concerns there. Any sound human being should work to feed themselves and get a rent on their own. They can't hide in George's home for free forever, especially when George would be back in town doing his career business. 

Last little request, is there anything paticular he's said about the next project "Suburbicon"? Thanks again.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 03 Mar 2017, 07:09

Sevens wrote:Thanks benex for the information.
I'm shocked they didn't plan the kids, after successfully avoiding kids for 20 years with a bunch of women, suddenly he got Amal pregnant?! At least he didn't prevent it on purpose.
Sevens,
maybe he simply wanted to stop the ongoing rumors about IVF (which were, in fact, started by the same source which said that Amal's pregnant with twins and is due in Marsch - and of course, by those who comment in a nasty way about George's sexuality).
Men sometimes are a bit strange about that. I told you that we had problems getting pregnant. Every miscarriage I was held responsible for  my disability to carry children (not by my husband and not by my doctors), but by others. Then I didn't get pregnant anymore, and suddenly my husband was made responsible for that (by the same group of people who'd said before that that's my fault). And that really hurt us, especially my husband, so he didn't want to let anyone know that I'm getting through IVF treatment with heavy doses and injections of hormons for months, and it surely would have made it easier for me if people had understood my changing moods etc.

But since it"s our ultimate goal to reproduce, I guess that especially men have problems to accept the fact that they are not able to get a woman pregnant without medical help.

If George's and Amal's twins really were a happy accident, if they wanted to get pregnant and didn't use contraceptives or if they needed medical help, we'll never know for sure...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 03 Mar 2017, 08:42

carolhathaway wrote:
But since it"s our ultimate goal to reproduce, I guess that especially men have problems to accept the fact that they are not able to get a woman pregnant without medical help.

If George's and Amal's twins really were a happy accident, if they wanted to get pregnant and didn't use contraceptives or if they needed medical help, we'll never know for sure...
It's like questioning their virility.

... and in the end it doesn't matter how the kids were 'produced', it's only important that they are loved and cared about. And I'm pretty sure about that...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Mar 2017, 11:43

carolhathaway wrote:... and in the end it doesn't matter how the kids were 'produced', it's only important that they are loved and cared about. And I'm pretty sure about that...
Yeah Right
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 03 Mar 2017, 13:40

Loved , cared for and wanted .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 03 Mar 2017, 14:15

wowza....didn't see that coming....Happy Accident.....

THE most important thing right now are the two tiny babies....they come before everything....DO YOU HEAR ME GEORGE....EVERYTHING.....

Before fans, PR, DM, family, friends....before everything.....

You are not exactly selling yourself....Hard to believe now, but in no time they will read.......

.....Long time bachelor who vowed never to have kids....Happy Accident.....

.....Movie star with stellar career and Super Star lawyer wife with stellar career....Power Couple .....Happy accident......

No, go back to the IVF....that makes me think they were truly yearned for and wanted, no mountain high enough....Truly, madly, deeply wanted.....

Because when they are born they will truly, madly, deeply need and love you...without question, without motive, a desire to love you sent by angels....No PR involved or needed, they just will.....And you have to deserve it because that love comes as no accident......

"Happy accident" how ever you wish to "embrace" it......makes my heart sink......

Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 03 Mar 2017, 14:24

Carolhathaway - I'm so happy for you that you have your two beautiful children. They're lucky to have such loving parents. I only hope George's children are as blessed - no matter how they were conceived - or why - or when. All of that is really none of our business. I just wish them all well.

BTW, did anyone see anywhere else that George has opened his home to refugees? That one article seems to be the only source.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 Mar 2017, 21:27

Thank you benex for the translation.

Sorry but I don't quite understand the information about 
G & A's LA home housing refugees ?

Does it mean that they're renting out the LA house or employing refugees to "housekeep" now that they may be making they're UK home a more permanent base ?

Any clarification on this would be welcomed, thank you.

It's interesting that George seems to be happy at last opening up a little on his personal life.
And presumably with the approval 
of his "better half" ?  Lol.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 05 Mar 2017, 22:12

you can see that the italian article is the same as paris match's one, and in those articles george speaks about his home in LA as a place where they have welcomed refugees.sorry seven, but no words about suburbiconanna wrote:Thank you benex for the translation.

Sorry but I don't quite understand the information about 
G & A's LA home housing refugees ?

Does it mean that they're renting out the LA house or employing refugees to "housekeep" now that they may be making they're UK home a more permanent base ?

Any clarification on this would be welcomed, thank you.

It's interesting that George seems to be happy at last opening up a little on his personal life.
And presumably with the approval 
of his "better half" ?  Lol.
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 07 Mar 2017, 22:46

Want to know other rumors I read over the past weeks?
- George is going to retire / to become a househusband
- They are going to build a nursery for 12 million £ / $ / €
- Amal told George to stop drinking or she'd leave him with the babies
- Amal is on a strict diet because George wants her to be slim again as soon as possible
- Amal is on a strict diet because she wants to be slim again as soon as possible and George is worried about her and the babies health
- Amal eats everything and George joins her and puts on weight as well (I guess according to the pics of them going for a walk in Sonning)
- George chose Brad Pitt as the babies godfather
- The babies will help Brad to get over his divorce

There's so much crap that I decided not to post anything unless it's confirmed by a reliable source.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 08 Mar 2017, 04:40

Thank you carolhathaway! cheers
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:55

A bit off topic:
My husband signed the birth certificate for our Secretary of State's new born daughter today!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 17 Mar 2017, 07:07

Here's what Cindy and Rande say about George's expanding family:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Fri 17 Mar 2017, 08:16

[size=34]The Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber React to George Clooney Becoming a Dad and Possibly Changing Diapers
By: MARC MALKIN , MIKE VULPO
Thu., Mar. 16, 2017 8:23 PM PDT
[/size]
If you ask George Clooney's closest friends, the Oscar winner is going to be one impressive father.
As the countdown continues for the Hollywood actor and his wife Amal Clooney to welcome twins, two of the pair's closest friends are sharing their excitement about the family news.
"I'm very excited. Obviously we're friends of parenthood. I think it's incredible for George and it really took Amal, I think," Cindy Crawford shared with E! News exclusively at Umami Burger in Santa Monica, Calif. "She's just so amazing and they're just so happy. It just seemed like a natural next step."
Cindy also recalled the moment when George introduced his leading lady to friends including Rande Gerber.
Soon after the meeting, Rande predicted that they would ultimately say "I Do" and welcome a child.

"It was like all of a sudden he might get married and he might have a family," Cindy continued. "It's incredible. We are very excited for them."
Both Cindy and husband Rande have been close with the couple for several years. In fact, they were one of the few famous friends to score an invite to George and Amal's romantic wedding.
With two children of their own, is it possible that Cindy and Rande could be giving the parents-to-be some tips such as diaper training?

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    5 things you should never order from an Indian restaurant
    [url](Social Excite)[/url]

[ltr]Sponsored links by[/ltr]

"I'm not sure he'll be changing diapers," Rande shared with E! News. Cindy later cracked, "By the way, you don't know how to do diapers."
Families aside, there was another reason to celebrate at Umami Burger Thursday night.
Cindy debuted her new Casa Burger while Rande introduced his new Spicy Margarita with Casamigos Tequila.
Both are available at participating Umami Burger locations nationwide from March 17 to May 12, 2017, with $1 from the sale of each burger and cocktail benefitting American Family Children's Hospital.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 17 Mar 2017, 12:12

So nice to hear Rande and Cindy's thoughts.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 17 Mar 2017, 13:18

Cindy and Rande are really cute together.  I think with having twins it's a good bet that George will be doing his share of diaper changing and feeding and bathing and late night baby duty.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Fri 17 Mar 2017, 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 17 Mar 2017, 13:30

It's quite difficult to handle twins as a mother alone without anybody's help (although I'm sure they will have help...). It starts with feeding when two babies are crying, changing diapers, trying to get them to sleep at night, handling them when one is ill, when they're having their teeths, ...
I remember that I woke up one morning, my twins were about four, and I felt totally relaxed and alive, as I hadn't felt for ages. And then I realized that that was the first night my sleep hadn't been interrupted since their birth...
Sleep-deprivation is an effective way to torture people...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 17 Mar 2017, 13:37

Donnamarie wrote:Cindy and Rande are really cute together.  I think with having twins it's a good bet that George will be doing his share of diaper changing and feeding and bathing and late night baby duty.
Very Happy Oh, c'mon! Really? Maybe he'll get up in the middle of the night once or twice to see what it's like, and maybe he'll change a diaper or two so he can say that he did - but I'm betting after that it's the nanny's job. After all, he's a busy man with wok to do and he needs to get his beauty sleep!

I think, in a lot of ways, he'll be a great dad - but the bathing, diapering, middle-of-the-night feeding won't be part of his regular routine.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 17 Mar 2017, 13:50

I think he will be really hands-on Lizzy. The fact that he doesn't sleep well at night makes him a natural for handling middle of the night baby needs. And George has never been one of those guys who thought any job was beneath him. I remember him talking about when friends would come to Como and how busy and exhausting it was for him to make sure everyone's needs were taken care of. He has commented many times on what a handyman he is. And he does not seem like a father who is going to pass the responsibility of caring for his children to nannies. I'm sure he and Amal will have help with the babies but I think he will be a very involved dad.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 17 Mar 2017, 14:12

Do you remember the interview by Joel Stein of Time about him when Stein thought he'd ask George to HIS house just to see what would happen, and George ended up being there for hours helping fix something in the attic that had been causing a problem?

My guess is that he will be involved 100% in every aspect and for the first few months his work will fit around the babies' sleep. As he has said, they do everything together - the wedding arrangements, the house. I don't see this as being any different.

Wonder how many scans they've been to see.......

Interesting that Rande knows nothing of nappy changing......!! Really?!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 17 Mar 2017, 14:25

I remember he says in an hacked email that he hasn't slept for 30 hours and is writing the apology email for Monuments Men at 7 am...is he a super man? He usually gets up early at 6 and only needs 5 hours of sleep.
I'm a demanding sleeper who needs at least 7 hours a day with a nap in the noon. Or the exhaustion would kill me for the day.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 17 Mar 2017, 14:37

party animal - not! wrote:Do you remember the interview by Joel Stein of Time about him when Stein thought he'd ask George to HIS house just to see what would happen, and George ended up being there for hours helping fix something in the attic that had been causing a problem?

My guess is that he will be involved 100% in every aspect and for the first few months his work will fit around the babies' sleep. As he has said, they do everything together - the wedding arrangements, the house. I don't see this as being any different.

Wonder how many scans they've been to see.......

Interesting that Rande knows nothing of nappy changing......!! Really?!
I remember that interview like it was yesterday...  It's so unreal, first married life now twins.  I also think George will be all-in with nappy changes.  I think George and the love his are going to be great parents.  With all the unsavory trends we are confronted with, it's nice to have something like the coming forth of new life to talk about.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 17 Mar 2017, 16:52

I also remember that interview. George showed up on his bike. Just coming back from Las Vegas and called Joel's bluff and took him up on his invite to dinner. There was an alarm going off in Stein's house and George went up into the attic to see what was causing it. George thought it was a carbon monoxide detector.
And Joel undercooked the lamb? Right?

And then there was the time he helped to stitch up Elisabetta's ripped gown at the Oscars. I kinda think he would make a great house husband.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 17 Mar 2017, 17:13

I think he will do everything let's face it this is George and he will get some great stories to tell about parenting.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 18 Mar 2017, 22:43

Very Happy US Magazine interview. Apparently Rande agrees with me. He doesn't see George doing diaper duty either! So there! Very Happy

(Before anyone gets mad at me for not posting the article: A. I don't know how. B. It's short and just the usual "They're going to be wonderful parents" stuff and really isn't worth posting anyway.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 18 Mar 2017, 22:59

The US Magazine interview it's the transcription of E's article.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Mar 2017, 08:11

Yeah, I'd trust Rande's assessment that George isn't going to be the nappy-changing father, which IMO is kind of a shame. I think in earlier years George was so sure that he didn't want to raise children in the Hollywood environment but it seems he's going to go that route anyway.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 20 Mar 2017, 02:14

Amal Clooney’s Friends NOT Worried About Her Pregnancy Weight, Despite Report
Truth rating: 0
By Holly Nicol | 5:13 pm, March 19th, 2017

Amal Clooney’s friends are NOT concerned about her not gaining enough weight during pregnancy, despite a manufactured report. Gossip Cop can bust this claim. We’re told it’s “not true.”

“Where’s Amal’s Bump?” reads an alarming headline in this week’s In Touch, which goes on to claim her “small baby bump” has “sparked worry” amongst her close friends. A doctor, who has never treated the human rights lawyer, is quoted as saying, “Amal doesn’t appear to have gained as much weight as most women carrying twins at six months. A woman expecting twins should gain 37 to 54 pounds during pregnancy.”
The magazine’s dubious insider further purports, “Only a few of their inner circle friends have even dared to broach the subject with George. They wouldn’t dare discuss it with Amal, only her sister and mom could go there.” “But of course there’s some concern that she’s just not bigger at this point in her pregnancy,” concludes the tipster.

But Gossip Cop investigated, and a source close to the situation assures us the entire report is “not true.” Despite In Touch’s absurd claims, Clooney is eating healthy and has gained the appropriate amount of weight at this point in her pregnancy. We’re further told her friends are not concerned about Clooney’s weight, and any claims made otherwise are completely false. The tabloid also quotes doctors who have never treated Amal and have no idea how much weight she has or hasn’t gained, but are simply guessing based on photos which are taken from different angles. It’s just yet another fake news story.

Unsurprisingly, this is not the first time Gossip Cop has busted the publication for its bogus stories about Clooney. In 2015, we called out the magazine for falsely alleging George and Amal Clooney filed for divorce after six months of marriage. And shortly before that tall tale, we corrected the outlet for wrongly claiming George Clooney dumped Amal on her birthday after only 143 days of marriage. Much like those fabricated reports, this latest one is equally untrue.

Share The Facts

In Touch
Magazine

Amal Clooney’s friends are worried about her not gaining enough weight at this point in her pregnancy.
Sunday, March 19, 2017
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 20 Mar 2017, 06:18

It's an interesting tool to spread new rumors by denying them...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:43

Carolhathaway - I don't know if that's what's happening here. It may be just what it seems - a  fake story in In Touch. You know I've always thought Amal is too thin - I still do. But knowing how George cares for the people in his life, I'm sure she's getting the best prenatal care possible. If her doctors were worried about her weight I'm sure they'd put her on a diet that would  make her gain weight - and George would make her stick to it (or at least he'd try! Smile )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 20 Mar 2017, 13:36

Lizzy,
Of course we don't know for sure what this story is.
I just haven't read this story (and I try to google George's name at least three times per day: in the morning, at lunch time and in the evening), and since I read headlines like this endlessly during the last months, that's my assumption.
But of course I may be wrong. Anyway, I also think that she was very thin (and I do think that she looks better with a fuller face), and I'm sure she wouldn't risk the babies' health by dieting heavily.
And I know from personal experience that some women seem to explode and gain a lot of weight at an early stage of pregnancy while others don't look pregnant until the very die. A bit unfair but nothing we can change...

Last edited by carolhathaway on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 13:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell...)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 20 Mar 2017, 13:38

I'm sure Amal knows how to eat and her diet is fine, I don't think she would risk the babies health or her own. I simply think it's a fake story. Let's be real they were always pregnant in the tabs now they are of course it couldn't be all good they have to add drama.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next