I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by What Would He Say on Wed Feb 15 2017, 16:45

Oh gosh....I believe every word, especially the laptop....Every woman pregnant or not should have someone to pass the laptop....

A constipated laptop is a bad bad thing......

What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Wed Feb 15 2017, 17:08

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think I just contracted diabetes.
It took you 3 years????????????????   I started with Nick/Nina's engagement blather "she's brilliant, smartest person in the room", savior of the oppressed, wrongfully accused and fashion challenged.

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed Feb 15 2017, 17:50

I think George will do just fine as long as he learns to never take the diaper fully off baby boy or he could get an eyeful  lol.

annemarie
Truly, madly, deeply Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Wed Feb 15 2017, 18:50

annemarie wrote:I think George will do just fine as long as he learns to never take the diaper fully off baby boy or he could get an eyeful  lol.

LOL - I forgot about that annemarie! I had my share of little squirts Very Happy

There are lots of brilliant, talented, intelligent, funny, kind and nurturing women in the world. George was lucky to find one. Nick and Nina seem really proud of their daughter-in-law. As is George. We know that George has a tendency to dote on the women in his life. No doubt Amal is going to get the royal treatment from our guy. Not unusual behavior for lots of dads-to-be.

Donnamarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Thu Feb 16 2017, 02:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Thu Feb 16 2017, 11:11

I just read that Matt will be on the Ellen show tonight to promote 'The Wall', he's also going to talk about George, Amal and the twins...

carolhathaway
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu Feb 16 2017, 11:38

LizzyNY wrote:Katie & Annemarie - So basically you're saying he didn't tell Les Moonves  and Julie Chen until he was ready for the news to come out because he knew they would leak it?
Probably wanted them to announce it - it wasn't exactly news at this point and he has a tendency to support his friends with scoops. Remember the tour of his home he gave to whatsisname some years ago to launch his show?

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Thu Feb 16 2017, 11:42

You mean Charlie rose , no leak just had his friend confirm no fuss made.

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Thu Feb 16 2017, 13:19

These "sources" should get their stories straight. If they're not going to have a nanny, why did they build nanny's quarters into their renovation? Please don't tell me her mother's moving in!

LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Thu Feb 16 2017, 14:10

The unnamed sources are not credible. We don't know what G & A's plans are for the nursery or anything else beyond that. We just have to wait to hear from credible sources like George and Amal or a NAMED relative or friend. Unnamed sources' comments are nothing more than conjecture.

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Thu Feb 16 2017, 14:22

That's just it we don't know if they built a nanny quarters,

So basically it is all just gossip. We will know if and when George or their friends speak about it.

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Thu Feb 16 2017, 14:30

Exactly. The best thing for them is to have the cots at the end of the bed...

Another article writes that they haven't decorated anything yet. They think it's bad luck. Now that I agree with

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens on Thu Feb 16 2017, 15:15

Matt on Ellen Show:
and on the carpet talking about George becoming a dad:

Sevens
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Thu Feb 16 2017, 18:12

Thanks Sevens. Matt must be in his mid 40s and he still looks pretty much as he did ten years ago. He's got such a baby face.

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan on Thu Feb 16 2017, 20:42

Due date JUNE!Not long way to go.Twins all ways early 4 weeks early is standard time where to be 2 babies.might we to look to twins arrive in May like George!

Alisonfan
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Thu Feb 16 2017, 21:19

Alison,
I do hope for them that their babies will not be born premature. I know a lot of twins who were born much too early, and many of them have health problems or at least had a lot of problems in the beginning.
My own twins were born after 26 weeks, so at the end of the second trimester. They had to spend more than six months in intensive care, and we still have to deal with handicaps due to these problems. So every pregnancy which leads to healthy children, is a Blessing.

carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Thu Feb 16 2017, 21:32

carol, I can't imagine the worry and stress you must have experienced after giving birth and having to wait for your babies to gain sufficient weight before you got to take them home. No new mom should have to deal with anything less than a healthy newborn. But sadly that's not always the case. Multiple births do usually come early. I hope for Amal that she can go as close to term as possible.

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens on Fri Feb 17 2017, 23:37

Families'  reactions:

Sevens
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat Feb 18 2017, 05:21

A Boy! A Girl! How George and Amal Clooney’s ‘Thrilled’ Families Reacted to Twins News

There’s double the joy on the way for the Clooneys — and their families could not be happier!

The whole world was finally let in on George and Amal Clooney‘s biggest secret: The power couple is expecting twins later this year.

But while the news may have just broken, family members close to the spouses have known for a few weeks about the little ones on the way.

According to an insider, George and Amal “quietly let everybody in both families know” over the holidays, with Amal’s brother Samer spending Christmas with the couple at their lavish English estate.

“They’re all very happy,” the insider tells PEOPLE in the new issue.

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.

DAVE BENETT/GETTY
The family-oriented couple are often spotted spending time with both sides of the family in the midst of their jet-setting travels.

They recently celebrated Amal’s birthday in Barcelona with George’s parents, Nick and Nina, after Nick and Amal spoke at a conference together.

George “is very happy and his entire family [is] very thrilled,” says a source close to the couple.

And the Alamuddin clan is just as excited about the new additions to the family. Her mother Baria, who lives nearby in the English countryside, was spotted shopping for vintage children’s books in London days before the news broke.

And Amal’s dad Ramzi can’t contain his joy. “He isn’t saying much, but I’ve never seen him happier,” says one friend close to Ramzi. “He’s very pleased it will be a boy and a girl — but he doesn’t know the names yet.“

Along with her parents, Amal can also turn to her sister for support, adds the source. “If she has questions or problems, her sister can help out.”

ARNALDO MAGNANI/GETTY
As George and Amal prepare for the arrival of the twins, those closest to the couple have no doubt that they will make great parents.

“Amal will be a fantastic mother because she’s mature and has waited for this,” the source says. “They both wanted children and twins is a double blessing.”

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Sat Feb 18 2017, 09:27

So nothing new yet, just guessings ('they're excited but also worried' - which is what all parents-to-be feels), others saying that they are going to spend some more millions in preparing their home/s for the babies while others claim that they are not preparing anything because that means bad luck. George is going to take a break from work. Repeating what we know already, decorating it with guessings and rumors:

But I guess that it combines our desire to know more and the magazines' need for more sellings / clicks.

carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum