George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

4 posters

Go down

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Empty New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Post by party animal - not! Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't possibly imagine what's attracted me to this article!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Empty Re: New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Post by amaretti Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:34

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Empty Re: New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Post by Donnamarie Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:44

Gorgeous picture of George perhaps?! So is the picture of George making the claim that even though George is a handsome dude and charming that is not what really wows women? Or does the author of the story know of George's talent of being a talented storyteller, a raconteur? Interesting that the article doesn't mention George at all. So with George you get the best of both.
Lovely.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:47

Indeed .      He is not just a pretty face . Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 31 Oct 2016, 17:48

I find this topic extremely interesting.  I want to explain why.  Over the past few years I've found myself explaining real life accounts in a way that unfolds like a story.  I did not always do this.  It was only when I found myself connected to a guy who's life is rooted and grounded in story telling, that I began to explain real life accounts in story form.  

Relationships:  It is my hope, everyone can find someone who extends their heart with the intent to spend their time and share their life in LOVE.  I know in my life I still apply my faith in hope I will meet someone who wants to share their heart with me.  I hope that for everyone.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down