I forgot my password

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Facebo13
New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Twitte12
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Go down

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Empty New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:16

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/scientists-say-men-with-one-intriguing-characteristic-are-more-attractive-to-women-a7050451.html

Can't possibly imagine what's attracted me to this article!

party animal - not!
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Empty Re: New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Post by amaretti on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:34

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to....... Empty Re: New research from Chapel Hill about qualities we're attracted to.......

Post by Donnamarie on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:44

Gorgeous picture of George perhaps?! So is the picture of George making the claim that even though George is a handsome dude and charming that is not what really wows women? Or does the author of the story know of George's talent of being a talented storyteller, a raconteur? Interesting that the article doesn't mention George at all. So with George you get the best of both.
Lovely.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 16:47

Indeed .      He is not just a pretty face . Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 17:48

I find this topic extremely interesting.  I want to explain why.  Over the past few years I've found myself explaining real life accounts in a way that unfolds like a story.  I did not always do this.  It was only when I found myself connected to a guy who's life is rooted and grounded in story telling, that I began to explain real life accounts in story form.  

Relationships:  It is my hope, everyone can find someone who extends their heart with the intent to spend their time and share their life in LOVE.  I know in my life I still apply my faith in hope I will meet someone who wants to share their heart with me.  I hope that for everyone.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum