Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by annemarie on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 21:31

George Clooney is a man like any other who happens to love his wife and shows it. I'm sure Amal is not perfect nor for that matter is George. I'm sure neither George or Amal think of themselves as perfect.  

 Rande Gerber has said that Amal is perfect for George and I think since he knows George so well he would know.


Last edited by annemarie on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 21:50; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by ladybugcngc on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 21:45

Way2Old4Dis wrote:George Clooney is more in love with his wife than any husband, ever. He is entitled to be, because he found and married the only perfect woman in the world, who is not only brilliant and British funny, but also has a body that designers love to hang their clothes on and a face that makeup artists can use as a canvas.

Can I get an amen?
 
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by it's me on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 23:28

Clothes hanger

This I agree
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17087
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 00:15

ladybugcngc wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:George Clooney is more in love with his wife than any husband, ever. He is entitled to be, because he found and married the only perfect woman in the world, who is not only brilliant and British funny, but also has a body that designers love to hang their clothes on and a face that makeup artists can use as a canvas.

Can I get an amen?
 
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I know, right?!

And here's something even more incredible. The more people witness George's love for Amal and attest to its awesomeness, the deeper and truer it becomes. This phenomenon has been documented by the Landmark Institute for the Assessment of Reality in Superstardom (LIARS).

Way2Old4Dis
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by Donnamarie on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 00:40

Such a distortion of the way some of us here feel about George and Amal's marriage.


Last edited by Donnamarie on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 01:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited text)
avatar
Donnamarie
Truly, madly, deeply Clooney

Posts : 4411
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by melbert on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 01:37

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:George Clooney is more in love with his wife than any husband, ever. He is entitled to be, because he found and married the only perfect woman in the world, who is not only brilliant and British funny, but also has a body that designers love to hang their clothes on and a face that makeup artists can use as a canvas.

Can I get an amen?
 
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I know, right?!

And here's something even more incredible. The more people witness George's love for Amal and attest to its awesomeness, the deeper and truer it becomes. This phenomenon has been documented by the Landmark Institute for the Assessment of Reality in Superstardom (LIARS).


A M E N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19263
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by PigPen on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 12:48

I'm confused, again. headbang

PigPen
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2095
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by What Would He Say on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:23

melbert wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:

 Landmark Institute for the Assessment of Reality in Superstardom (LIARS).


A M E N !



@Way....do you have to pay to be a member of the Institute?....or do you get paid......
avatar
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2157
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:55

What Would He Say wrote:
melbert wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:

 Landmark Institute for the Assessment of Reality in Superstardom (LIARS).


A M E N !



@Way....do you have to pay to be a member of the Institute?....or do you get paid......
What Would He Say - Are you interested in joining?  or  Are you looking to get paid?
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 18:35

The Institute is a private think tank, much like the Heritage Foundation, only it is devoted to the study of the osmotic effect of fandom on the private lives of A-list celebrities.

Way2Old4Dis
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by ladybugcngc on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 18:56

Way2Old4Dis wrote:The Institute is a private think tank, much like the Heritage Foundation, only it is devoted to the study of the osmotic effect of fandom on the private lives of A-list celebrities.

Interesting...
avatar
ladybugcngc
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:27

Have I missed reading your extremely clever and original prose.If you ever publish anything please let me know.
avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:38

Fingersandtoes wrote:George knows how to cook, right? He could cook, but tgey chose to dine out with friends.

Rumors are he knows how to cook a few dishes like Mexican and Italian (pasta) breakfast dishes like omelets and French toast. I recall reading he made Amal tacos for the special night he proposed marriage and presented her with the huge diamond engagement ring.

It would be difficult to consistently cook if there's always food almost 24/7 on set. Usually the cast and crew go out afterwards to have a drink and discuss the next day's shoot and plans in a more relaxing atmosphere. So one never knows exactly how long your work day is going to be and when you'll get home, nor when the next day will start.

Also Amal appears to be constantly dieting so Mexican and Italian food may not be the best choices for her. I'm surprised her husband is never papped taking her out for Middle Eastern or Arabic food which generally has very low calorie options, high protein and lots of vegetables with generally little fat. Just don't order anything deep fried.
avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by annemarie on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:44

I don't know about her constantly dieting, since none of us are with her 24 7 and watch her every meal. When they are in Italy the restaurant owner says she tries some of everything.  George said they eat a dish from the middle east at home in one of his interviews so they may have that more at home .

annemarie
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:52

PigPen wrote:A) Definitely Not Pregnant
B) Showing off new boobies?????  

I dunno
Are you sure they're "new boobies?" I know that different bras can make one look more or less busty depending on the style as well as the design of the bustier or top. Some women choose not to wear bustiers with undergarments. They don't always require one. 

I was very disappointed Amal was so widely criticized for her choice of outfit as I thought it was cute, sexy and very flattering on her. Maybe I'm much more liberal than most but it's not your age but how the garment looks on you. I assume many posters are mothers and therefore feel they should dress like one upon giving birth. Like Amal I'm child free and I still wear bustiers on special nights out. 

Personally I would have put the collar of the jacket over the top so that you could see her extremely, enviable taut stomach and bare neck but more her shoulders would be covered. Perhaps she did so while eating dinner but later chose to reveal more skin for pictures or it was a very warm night. In any case I really, really like the look of a jacket over a bustier or dressy, filmy, or silky, camisole type top. Now how much of the top underneath and if you wish to wear a bra in addition to make the top less revealing is really up to you. Still KUDOS to Amal for implying it's not age but how it looks.
avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by davidarochelle on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:57

annemarie wrote:I don't know about her constantly dieting, since none of us are with her 24 7 and watch her every meal. When they are in Italy the restaurant owner says she tries some of everything.  George said they eat a dish from the middle east at home in one of his interviews so they may have that more at home .
That's actually a very smart idea to share dishes if George isn't a germaphobe. I think it's extremely romantic to share dishes. I always want at least a bite of my date's food if I like what he's ordering. Sometimes you may not know the cuisine in a new restaurant, and often the portions are very large. Or you don't know how hungry you are either. Sometimes I"d rather nibble food if I'm tired than eat a huge meal. It's really much better for digestion anyway.
avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by annemarie on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 12:08

DavidaRochelle, I agree with you I think she looked sexy nothing too revealing I have seen much worse.
If you look at pictures of Amal  from the first year they married  you can see, she has a chest she is not flat I too believe it is simply the bras she wears , some show more shape some hide her shape like minimizers.

annemarie
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by it's me on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 12:22

davidarochelle wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:George knows how to cook, right? He could cook, but tgey chose to dine out with friends.

Rumors are he knows how to cook a few dishes like Mexican and Italian (pasta) breakfast dishes like omelets and French toast. I recall reading he made Amal tacos for the special night he proposed marriage and presented her with the huge diamond engagement ring.

It would be difficult to consistently cook if there's always food almost 24/7 on set. Usually the cast and crew go out afterwards to have a drink and discuss the next day's shoot and plans in a more relaxing atmosphere. So one never knows exactly how long your work day is going to be and when you'll get home, nor when the next day will start.

Also Amal appears to be constantly dieting so Mexican and Italian food may not be the best choices for her. I'm surprised her husband is never papped taking her out for Middle Eastern or Arabic food which generally has very low calorie options, high protein and lots of vegetables with generally little fat. Just don't order anything deep fried.


Tacos?
Where was it wrote?
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17087
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by What Would He Say on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 12:32

annemarie wrote:DavidaRochelle, I agree with you I think she looked sexy nothing too revealing I have seen much worse.
If you look at pictures of Amal  from the first year they married  you can see, she has a chest she is not flat I too believe it is simply the bras she wears , some show more shape some hide her shape like minimizers.





Ahhhh, thank you, that explains EVERY THING....not the the first man to marry because of a chest....

Never understand it myself....but it happens....Rolling Eyes
avatar
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2157
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by annemarie on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 12:41

Yep brains breasts and a great sense of humor   that will get a man every time.  George is a man like any other.

annemarie
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by Donnamarie on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 13:12

I also liked Amal's jeans and cami combo.  It fit her well and was sexy.  I said so earlier in this thread.  I don't know and no one else knows about her diet.  She is really slim.  She may eat pretty normally but exercise every day.

George has said many times why he fell for Amal.  It sounds like from his own words it was a no-brainer.
avatar
Donnamarie
Truly, madly, deeply Clooney

Posts : 4411
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by davidarochelle on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 08:43

There are many tricks today that can be used to drastically change the appearance of a woman's figure. Now I'm not in a position to say whether or not that's what Amal has done to look different. Camera angles and lighting also make a huge difference. 

Just consider today a very masculine looking man can look like a very feminine woman extremely easily, and now we have the 1st male selling Covergirl makeup products as a face model. 

My original point was what Amal should wear IMHO is not a matter of her age but what flatters her shape and coloring. High fashion is meant to stand out and even to appear to be very theatrical. That means it can look a little silly off the fashion runway. Therefore a bustier top and a covering jacket can be a sexier appeal on Amal for where it draws the eye.
avatar
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: George and Amal dinner with Gerbers at Giorgio Baldi's Santa Monica 29.10.16

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum