George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray

+3
What Would He Say
melbert
annemarie
7 posters

Go down

George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray Empty George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jul 2016, 23:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray Empty Re: George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray

Post by melbert Tue 05 Jul 2016, 00:10

Odd Mom Out's Jill Kargman spots George Clooney and wife Amal dining with Bill Murray in Lake Como
By Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Published: 14:39 EST, 4 July 2016  | Updated: 15:37 EST, 4 July 2016

Odd Mom Out creator and star Jill Kargman dined next to George Clooney, his wife Amal, and Bill Murray in Lake Como on Sunday night.
'YOU GUYS! George & Amal next to us having dinner with BILL MURRAY! She makes me look like I need GASTRIC BYPASS,' the starstruck 41-year-old joked to her 95K followers.
The author-turned-actress and her Kargo CEO husband Harry spotted the famous trio while on holiday in the Northern Italian lakeside resort. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'The two hottest couples in Como!' Odd Mom Out creator and star Jill Kargman (L) dined next to George Clooney, his wife Amal, and Bill Murray in Lake Como on Sunday night
It's no surprise that the 55-year-old Oscar winner and the 38-year-old human rights lawyer - who own a villa nearby - enjoyed a night out with the 65-year-old Oscar nominee at Como's famed Villa d'Este hotel. 
George appeared in Bill's Netflix special A Very Murray Christmas last December, and Clooney directed Murray in his WWII flick The Monuments Men in 2014.

And Jill just so happens to be the sister-in-law of Drew Barrymore, who separated from third husband Will Kopelman on April 2.
Karger remains close with the 41-year-old Golden Globe winner, who guest stars as 'Meredith' on the July 25 episode of her Bravo series.  

'She makes me look like I need GASTRIC BYPASS!' The starstruck 41-year-old and her Kargo CEO husband Harry spotted the famous trio while on holiday in the Northern Italian lakeside resort

Star-studded night: It's no surprise that the 55-year-old Oscar winner and the 38-year-old human rights lawyer - who own a villa nearby - enjoyed a night out with the 65-year-old Oscar nominee

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray Empty Re: George and Amal out to dinner with Bill Murray

Post by What Would He Say Tue 05 Jul 2016, 14:12

IS THAT IT?....

I came here expecting the 4th July march of the Princes and fireworks and stuff loads of Yankee doodle dandy stuff....and I get George on what looks like oxygen:affraid:

Say it an't so baby boy...

You know what this means....YES i will have to explore THE DM....

I'm going to sit on my pert posterior, cross my my shapely legs, push back my cute shades over my cascading glossy locks, as I smooth the creases from my boho glamour that perfectly accentuates my killer curves....I will peruse the DM while assimilating the results of my gruelling killer body summer work out regime, and musing that I may have gone too far just to flaunt my sensational svelte curves and flat tum and step out with my stunning legs (for day???) in my skimpy red bikini and pose displaying my sculpted arms on my yacht... while surrounded by my adoring posse.....

See I speaky DMzy....I'm half way there.....

Or I could just google George Clooney-4 july-como....Yes that's easier all round.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jul 2016, 15:39

Lol wwhs you do speak Daily Mail quite well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 05 Jul 2016, 16:14

Applauses
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 06 Jul 2016, 22:25

"George Clooney is a beautiful man."

The haters are gonna have a field day with that one.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 02:20

You have to get through the piece on Beyonce's BET outfit but then there is a pic of George, Amal and Bill on a boat I assume from July 4th .... and Bill is wearing the infamous t-shirt.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 02:29

By the way I checked the tee shirt website (out of Kentucky). They are currently out of stock Crying or Very sad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 07 Jul 2016, 11:13

Donna,
are you talking about this pic and tee shirt? That's great!

Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Clooney!

Last edited by carolhathaway on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 11:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 12:54

Yep carolh. That's the pic. Didn't know Mr & Mrs Clooney had it. They pulled it from the same video. Funny isn't it. Bill is hilarious. So did he buy the shirt himself or did George buy out the tee shirt stock from this company and is handing them out to his friends???
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 13:22

I could so see George doing that lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 08 Jul 2016, 03:06

George always looks like he's still trying to get into her pants.

... And before anyone jumps all over me, I don't say that as necessarily a bad thing.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:21

He has the trying to get in her pants look and she has the trying to hump his leg look. The leg statement was made when we first knew they were together.
I think that means they are happy together which is a good thing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 08 Jul 2016, 11:14

I see everything I talked about....I see the ice in the glass......I see the fun friend.....I see the splash back light from the fireworks....I see the midnight sky, I see it all.....

And I see sadness.....

Life is shorter than the gasp from a firework...You just don't realise it until it flickers to an end....Don't waste on millionth of a second...

jmhonestfeelings. x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 08 Jul 2016, 13:16

annemarie wrote:He has the trying to get in her pants look and she has the trying to hump his leg look. The leg statement was made when we first knew they were together.
I think that means they are happy together which is a good thing.

I know. I made the statement. It was made in humor then, as this one is now, and both can stand without the pedantic interpretation. Sheesh.

By the way, I wouldn't say that about her now, in seriousness or jest.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 13:21

I should have added lol sorry I forgot.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum