George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work

2 posters

Go down

George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work Empty George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work

Post by hathaross Fri 15 Apr 2016, 21:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While George Clooney often sings the praises of his wife, Amal Clooney, and her work as a human rights lawyer, he admits he does worry about her traveling to unsafe areas. 

"My wife goes to dangerous places all the time. And quite honestly, it bothers me," says Clooney in an upcoming episode of the new, multiplatform news program ASPIREist

The Oscar-winning actor and activist, 54, jokes that before getting married, he, too, would travel to perilous places because "I thought it was safer than being married." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Amal and George Clooney
GETTY

But on a more serious note, the actor, who has been a longtime activist for the people of South Sudan, puts himself in harm's way while filming the show, in order to bring attention to the innocent lives lost to horrific bombings in the region. 

"If every where I go there is cameras, I might as well go somewhere that actually could use some cameras," he says in the segment set to air onFlipboard, YouTube, Facebook and USA Network on April 21. 

Since tying the knot, the power couple have often joined forces to work together on issues they feel are important, such as meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in February to discuss Syria's refugee crisis, to co-hosting a cocktails-and-dinner fundraiser with Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton
And Clooney promises his work in Sudan is not over. 

"I've committed to being a part of the people in the Sudan," he says.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work Empty Re: George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Apr 2016, 21:52

Wow. Great find Hathaross. Thank you.

Just been looking at their website. Impressive stuff...

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work Empty Re: George Clooney Admits He Worries About Wife Amal Going to 'Dangerous Places' for Work

Post by hathaross Fri 15 Apr 2016, 22:15

Yes. This Sunday on USA channel
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down