George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum?

+2
lucy
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

The latest I've ever stayed up reading the forum is:

What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap9%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap27%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap18%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap0%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap0%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap27%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_lcap9%What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11
Back

What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Empty What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum?

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Jun 2011, 06:55

For me, time just whizzes by when I'm reading the latest posts in the forum and tinkering here and there with the technical side of things and before I know it, midnight is long since done and dusted.

I thought I was the only sad geek here doing this, but maybe (hopefully!) not! So, what's the latest you've ever been up reading here? If you're too embarrassed to say, you can just click on the options in the poll above.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Empty Re: What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum?

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:55

The latest? probably yesterday around 11 pm? I know I would had to get up early to work today... The earliest is today, got up too freaking early if you ask...argh!
By the way, gotta go to work. have fun in the forum ladies! chat later

Back to top Go down

What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum? Empty Re: What's the latest you've ever stayed up at night reading this forum?

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 12:16

For me it can be any time I only work at home now so my schedule is flexible. So depending on what I'm doing, who I'm with,if there are any posters commenting you might find me here.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 05 Jun 2011, 13:36

I always check before I go to bed and that can be after 11pm. I always feel I need to check her before I turn my computer off and go to sleep cause we normally get the new pics or news here first! So no you aren't the only sad one this site has often caused me to miss my bedtime. LOL But I do have great George dreams! Time sure flies.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 05 Jun 2011, 14:14

Spliff Oh every kind of hour I guess, who cares.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Jun 2011, 18:36

We care Atalante, and that's why Katie asked the question.

I have to get up at 4:30 to get ready for work during the week, but on the weekends when I can't sleep, I'll pop in. I've seen registered names logged in, but none that I recognize from posting. C'mon everybody, don't just lurk, jump in!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 19:15

I usually log on in the morning, about 5am, before going to work. Various times in the evenings and weekends.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 21:08

@ Melbert 4:30am, you poor thing, hope you sleep in whenever you can. Being a lurker for years, I can't believe how much I missed(all of MCC,CCC) it's so much more fun to join in and comment. Not that I'm doing that on other sites, but I feel safe here, not worried about being attacked for my point of view.Can you imagine if all the lurkers on this forum would start commenting, we'd have so much more!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 05 Jun 2011, 21:39

Yeah but not tooooooooo much ey, I'm inclined to read everything, so spaaarrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee me. Surrender I like to read interesting stuff too ! Spliff
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 01:05

Atalante, just skip over the things/comments that bore you.That way you can spaaarrrrrrrrreeeeee yourself. I would enjoy more people commenting.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:16

We want more people commenting, like Lucy just said! Even if you're in a different time zone, we'll read your comments when we get up or log on!

Last edited by melbert on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 05:07

To all lurkers out there just look at all the new posters we have, all are welcome, we are peaceful folk who don't mind if your opinion is different.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down