View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midsomer Murders Star Wants Clooney Cameo

Post by Tulips on Mon Dec 28 2015, 19:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Midsomer Murders Star Wants George Clooney Cameo

By WENN in Movies / TV / Theatre on 28 December 2015

Follow Neil Dudgeon
Neil Dudgeon George Clooney

Midsomer Murders Star Neil Dudgeon Is Calling For George Clooney To Be Given A Cameo Role In The Show After The Actor Moved Into The English Village Where The Crime Drama Is Filmed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Picture: Neil Dudgeon - Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards 2014 at the Grosvenor Hotel London - Arrivals at Grosvenor Hotel - London, United Kingdom - Friday 24th...

The Hollywood heartthrob and his wife Amal have bought a riverside mansion in Sonning, Berkshire, the village which doubles as the fictional county of Midsomer in the show, which has proved a hit in countries including the U.S., Canada and Australia.

George and Amal are not believed to be full-time residents at Sonning yet as the house is undergoing extensive renovations, but Midsomer Murders star Neil is determined to bring the actor in for a guest appearance.

"George Clooney is fantastic. It would be charming to have him in the show," he tells Britain's Event magazine. "We'll just have to find some more locations around Sonning and hang about until we see him wander into the back of the shot," he jokes.

George previously filmed a cameo role in British period drama Downton Abbey as part of charity sketch in December, 2014.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue Dec 29 2015, 18:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

Tulips
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Midsomer Murders Star Wants Clooney Cameo

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Dec 28 2015, 23:32

I really enjoy this show. I was watching it the other night and wondered if it was filmed anywhere near Sonning - it just looks so much the way Sonning is usually described - then lo and behold! - that's exactly where it is filmed! Very Happy I hope they do get George to do a cameo, as long as they don't kill him off (although he'd probably love playing a murder victim - the bloodier the better  Laughing).

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Dec 29 2015, 18:47

I can't imagine George doing this in a million years.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Wed Dec 30 2015, 15:05

Often the well known actor is the first to be killed
in Midsomer.

EG David Soul 

I think George would enjoy playing a role.
It's a brilliant series IMO.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Wed Dec 30 2015, 16:16

This show may be great--I've never seen it--but this seems presumptuous to me.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Wed Dec 30 2015, 22:02

Oh it seems hes changed so much now. He seems to be getting into English stuff a lot more now... that show might make him feel even more of a brit, considering he lives there now.  And it being right in his back yard, which I suspect they are living there on the stealth.  Big mansion to hide even from the noise in. maybe even have sound proofing in parts of it...just for the purpose of living there while its being finished.  Think they just don't want all the fans and paps knowing about their whereabouts... They do seem to manage to get about without being spotted tho... Thats one amazing trick. hidingbehindsofa Chased  missing

NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Wed Dec 30 2015, 22:06

fava - I don't think they really expect George to be on the show, although it would be really fun if he was. I think it's just a little wishful thinking on Mr. Dudgeon's part (and mine Very Happy ). After all, having someone on your show is usually a little more formal than hanging around their neighborhood hoping to catch them wandering into the back of your shot!  Laughing

Joanna - I agree. The show is brilliant and lots of fun. The body count in each episode never ceases to amaze me. It's a miracle there's anyone left to murder! Laughing I wonder if George knew what a dangerous neighborhood he was moving into! Laughing Laughing

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Thu Dec 31 2015, 18:06

Lizzy....Hopefully he soon finds out. Lol

Maybe he could play the unknown murderer
for a complete change in direction ?
Now that would get his neighbours talking. 

Coolio

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:35

Jo - If they were complaining about the construction litter, can you imagine the howl they'd set up if he started littering the town with dead bodies?! affraid They'd run him out of town on a rail! lol!

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 05 2016, 00:14

Or send him a list of names to do away with . . . could go either way!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Jan 05 2016, 03:43

lol! The first names on the list could be the people who keep complaining about the construction mess and the cameras and the parking and the mud and the fence and..... Hell, if they were my neighbors I'd probably kill them myself!

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Tue Jan 05 2016, 08:52

OH LOL!!! Katydot and Lizzy... thats the best! Yeah, get rid of the rats that keep causing a lot of trouble...maybe they're really the neighborhood witches, stirring up a brew of trouble and he will be making things a much better place afterwards...

hahahaha could just say he was out mowing down some ...weeds... lol and his big cutter caught a few odds and ends in it... hahahahahaha.....
It happens

NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum