George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign

+6
melbert
hathaross
What Would He Say
Katiedot
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
10 posters

Go down

Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign Empty Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign

Post by carolhathaway Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bono, George Clooney and others to launch campaign for AIDS research Win a bike ride with Bono from U2 or a makeup lesson with Kim Kardashian The Hot Press Newsdesk, 30 Nov 2015, 10:47

If their impeccable musical talent, acting abilities and overall stardome were not enough to wow, then fans now have another reason to love celebs Bono, George Clooney and Kim Kardashian.The three have recently launched a campaign called 'Experiences,' which will work to combat AIDS by raising funding for research.All you have to do is merely donate $10.00 to the RED organisation and you will be entered in a chance to go on a bike ride with the legendary Bono from U2, receive a makeup lesson from Kim Kardashian or meet up with the iconic George Clooney. Among other fantastic prize are a trip to the mesmerizing set of Game of Thrones or a walk down the red carpet with Meryl Streep.The campaign kicks off on Tuesday to coincide with World AIDS Day and closes on January 21. Those wishing to enter can do so at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -
See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign Empty Re: Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign

Post by Donnamarie Mon 30 Nov 2015, 12:42

Terrific.  As much as I love George how cool would it be to ride a motorcycle with Bono? I think Bono and George should share the prize.  Ride with Bono and tequila with George.  God knows I would need a couple of shots after straddling a bike and hanging on for dear life.  Not a fan of bikes BTW.  But for Bono .,,,
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign Empty Re: Win a meeting with George Clooney! New Omaze and AIDS campaign

Post by carolhathaway Mon 30 Nov 2015, 13:57

Donna,
I don't like motorbikes as well. But to go on a tour with Bono would be awesome. Or to have a chance to talk to Meryl Streep (the red carpet wouldn't interest me at all). The best thing if course would be if George would be there as well. Could you imagine to have a chance to talk to Bono, Meryl and George? OMG!!!
But as far as I know my luck I would win a make up lesson with Kim Kardashian... - if I would win anything at all, usually I'm not the luckiest girl.
But the issue about is that it's to make money to fight the battle against AIDS, and that's what matters!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Nov 2015, 17:47

Knowing my luck, I'd probably win the bike ride with Kim Kardashian and a makeup lesson from Bono!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Nov 2015, 18:03

Lol Laughing

Send pics then Razz
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 30 Nov 2015, 18:13

Katiedot wrote:Knowing my luck, I'd probably win the bike ride with Kim Kardashian and a makeup lesson from Bono!!!
LOL,
I'd love to see that!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 30 Nov 2015, 18:30

Katidot, Bono's idea of a make-up session  .... just wear some shades.  Cool
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 01 Dec 2015, 12:21

Third time lucky...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 01 Dec 2015, 22:55

I just checked the Omaze website and realized that it's not a motor bike tour with Bono but a bike tour in Central Park plus ice cream.
About George's prize: The winner is meeting him in L.A. and gets complimented by him for 45 seconds (that must be fun: Does anybody stop the time and says: "Cut! 45 seconds are over!"?)
He / She also pops the champagne and has a toast with George and gers a free flight and a stay in a 4 star hotel.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:11

Yes this appeared in my inbox on Tuesday....45 seconds WTF!!!!

Complimenting ME has never taken longer than 3 seconds....What will I/He do with the extra 42....sing Yankee Doodle Dandy....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:56

What Would He Say wrote:Yes this appeared in my inbox on Tuesday....45 seconds WTF!!!!

Complimenting ME has never taken longer than 3 seconds....What will I/He do with the extra 42....sing Yankee Doodle Dandy....

I just had my first laugh of the day.  Thank you WWHS.Laughing
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 03 Dec 2015, 13:18

WWHS,
I thought exactly the same ...
You could look into his eyes super cool
... or compliment HIM
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Dec 2015, 13:54

45 seconds
only ?

really?!? Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 04 Dec 2015, 16:27

That of 45 secs... it is not just that right? LOL

I have to see if Spain is vetoed because it was in antohers previous ones. The trip - plane cost is included?

I also like Game of Thrones prize.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Dec 2015, 14:03

I'm sure international flights aren't included.

As for being complimented by George Clooney for 45 seconds . . . as wonderful as that sounds - and I'm sure he's quite the charmer and won't be lost for words - it does seem like an odd choice of prize.  Perhaps they meant it would be a meet and greet situation?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Dec 2015, 16:22

"The truth of the matter is I am the son of a newsman and I don't let the facts get in the way of a good story about crapping in the kitty litter and painting a picture for Richard and keeping my private life private and being gay-gay, cuz' the 3rd gay is just too much and I want to be behind the scenes as I went to too many parties, drank the bong water and f*cked too many chicks.  Is that 45 seconds?  Oh, nice hair!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Dec 2015, 17:16

LOOOOOOOOOOL  Laughing Laughing Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Dec 2015, 19:24

LOL!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 05 Dec 2015, 19:38

I would be happy with 2 seconds of compliments . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Sun 06 Dec 2015, 12:06

melbert wrote:"The truth of the matter is I am the son of a newsman and I don't let the facts get in the way of a good story about crapping in the kitty litter and painting a picture for Richard and keeping my private life private and being gay-gay, cuz' the 3rd gay is just too much and I want to be behind the scenes as I went to too many parties, drank the bong water and f*cked too many chicks.  Is that 45 seconds?  Oh, nice hair!"

Melbert for the win

Very Happy
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Dec 2015, 14:26

Thanks Amuserato!  Nice to see you!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 06 Dec 2015, 19:09

I would be happy just him talking to me  I love you  and I being able to tell him something, no matter how much time.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Thu 10 Dec 2015, 14:27

melbert wrote:Thanks Amuserato!  Nice to see you!
Great to see you too, Melbert, and to see that you are as funny as ever!  I peek in from time to time after ghosting out awhile ago.  Wonderful to find all the fun still happening.  
Hello!
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Jan 2016, 22:55

Order Received! Thank you for your support of (RED).
Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jan 2016, 12:49

Can't  post the screen print
But it's done

Right ?

Then ?!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 24 Jan 2016, 20:07

If you save your print screen as a JPG you will be able to post it. Get a simple paint program to copy it to and while the pic is small, cut any extras you don't want in tour pic by using the selector tool to frame the unwanted stuff, to cut. Then close the paint app with hitting new, which reopens the paint app.

You paste it again and stretch it to fill the paint screen with the arrow at the corner(keeping the selector tool on it). This keeps out a lot of white around the pic and saving it to JPG sets it to a normal parameter pic, which the uploader can auto set to its requirements.

There is prolly  a better way to do it, but this was how I learned to do it. Can take almost any pic this way. Very Happy
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Jan 2016, 00:12

Thanks for your help Thumbs up!
But it was a matter of program

I think scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 16 Feb 2016, 23:27

Michael M. from Mesa, AZ will be getting 45 seconds of nonstop compliments from George Clooney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Feb 2016, 23:34

I really want to see it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 16 Feb 2016, 23:42

LMAO  I guess he will be waiting for woman to show up  lol!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Feb 2016, 00:04

Oh, I really hope there'll be a video! 

Plus, I really, really hope this guy has a sense of humour!  Who knows what George'll come out with?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 17 Feb 2016, 01:25

I can only imagine!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 17 Feb 2016, 03:00

Oh this should be good!

Please let there be video.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 14 Oct 2016, 23:10

Remember that?

I just found a short video about their meeting:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 14 Oct 2016, 23:59

Good find carolhathaway. George sounded very convincing with the complements. Wonder if this guy's daughter had any clue who George was?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down