George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"?

+4
sisieq
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
lucy
8 posters

Go down

Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? Empty Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 14:03

Bitch-Back! Is George Clooney Itching To Say "I Do"?Today 3:41 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Mathew Imaging/WireImage.com
Dear Ted:
So it was reported in Chi magazine that Elisabetta Canalis caught the bouquet on her friend's wedding and she took many pictures to send to George Clooney. Is G.C. and Eli's wedding coming soon? Also, he gave a wedding gift to her friend. I guess there is no trouble in paradise, am I right? P.S. Congrats on quitting smoking, it's been six years that my mom stopped smoking!
—Caucau

Dear Something Blue:
We don't speak Italian (tho we love guys who do), so we'll take your word on that goss, but even if E.C. was lucky enough to snag those flowers, don't expect a wedding anytime soon...or, you know, ever. Things may seem on the up and up for these two, but I still smell something stinky. And thank heaven it's not the inside of my car anymore!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"? Empty Re: Is Georgie Ready To Say "I Do"?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 14:07

It was my question, yay!!! Smile
Oh, on Leo's thread at celebitchy.com, Kaiser makes a comparison about Leo's behavior and Clooney's... read the comments! One of the users said she met Lisa in a dinner and she said Lisa said George was gay...

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 03 Jun 2011, 15:22

Why would he marry? For love, he can have love without marriage,and the end although costly is cheaper and quicker.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 15:48

Lucy, I totally agree with you!!!
I don't think he will ever marry again and he doesn't need it to...
I just sent the question with the Chi news to see what Ted was going to say since Ted got quiet after his last comment about Clooney's life during the Cannes Festival and he usually does not comment on George at all, unless that's something going on...

ps: did Ted just called me a guy? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 03 Jun 2011, 16:05

I think Ted means in general all men that speak Italian, not you. Thanks for asking him that question, it's interesting that so many wonder whats up about them as a couple.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Jun 2011, 16:27

I guess 'guys' can also mean people. I use the word guys fairly regularly when I'm talking to women or mixed groups.

And welcome to the forum Ms Lane. Finally you step out of the shadows and into the forum!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 19:00

What I find very interesting, it's that Ted used this question as the first one for that thread and, at the same time, kind of putting the question out there if GC will marry again...For sure, something is up. Ted would never insist that something is wrong if it wasn't, specially with GC, whom he seems to adore...
I guess the boys really leaked something to Ted...

ps: Thanks Katiedot! It was time for Louis Lane to step out and defend the man of steel... Do battle

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 19:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 22:29

This is what Ted said in the afternoon bitch-back:

"Great guess, love, but I wasn't embellishing when I said Cookie is married—legally, she is. But just ‘cause she's got a ring on her finger doesn't mean she minds doing females—whereas George is more likely to propose to Brad Pitt than Elisabetta, at least, in the foreseeable future. Sorry, I still heart ya, and I can't wait to see Greece!"

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:00; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : modifying info + correcting grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 04 Jun 2011, 02:45

Sounds like the boys have said something. It seems pretty clear something is up. Her side seem to be pushing the everything is fine line and George who could put a stop to it like he did before doesn't seem bothered. I agree with Ted something is up! I think the proposing to Brad comment is a swipe to Elisabetta basically saying she doesn't have a hope in hell that George is going to propose to her ever!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Jun 2011, 03:33

LouisLane wrote:This is what Ted said in the afternoon bitch-back:

"Great guess, love, but I wasn't embellishing when I said Cookie is married—legally, she is. But just ‘cause she's got a ring on her finger doesn't mean she minds doing females—whereas George is more likely to propose to Brad Pitt than Elisabetta, at least, in the foreseeable future. Sorry, I still heart ya, and I can't wait to see Greece!"
Don't believe everything you read on general gossip sites - RE: the Lisa dinner party comment. Also, not sure if I'm understanding your reason for the above post - Ted isn't saying that George is gay, just that he'd be more happy to marry Brad than EC.

Welcome and glad to see a newbie posting!

Forgot to mention, in the OP post they use a photo of her white Oscar dress. LOL!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:53

sisieq: I think this photo is from the Bob Hope Humanitarian award, right? Do you see how Ted can stir gossip? he post a thread about George's itching to say I do and photo where she's wearing a white gown, hahaha. At first I thought he was outing GC, but then knowing his appreciation for him, even if GC was, he wouldn't do it.

I think Dexterdidit had the best interpretation to Ted's comment, specially considering that Ted answered the blooger's questions about EC after he wrote the bithc-back itching to say I do... Yes, I do think there is trouble in paradise for quite sometime...Ted is emphasizing a bit too much since he barely talks about George.

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 13:00

Not to familiar with Ted's site is he correct most of the time or just good with a combo of vague and guessing, lets throw in good with riddles?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Jun 2011, 16:10

As they say, if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick. That's my attitude to Ted Casablancas. He also writes in this crazy style that makes it next to impossible sometimes to understand what he's trying to say.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 16:48

I just checked the celebrity sighting site and noticed they changed Eli’s picture. I look at it occasionally to see if Georgeous has been sighted. They list other people associated with GC on his page. Well, the picture of Eli now is—well, it looks like her left hand holding a purse. I had to laugh because, of course, there’s no ring.

Here’s a link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Superdupercool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 17:17

Cinderella that is so funny, just to have a pic of her hand, I noticed there have been no sightings of her in England.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 05 Jun 2011, 17:57

Wasn't there an article about her horseback riding in the UK? Don't know what to believe anymore!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 Jun 2011, 18:57

I think I read somewhere that somebody disputed that Cindigirl. The place where she supposedly "showed" her riding skills isn't a place where that is done. Probably an invented story to accompany the other story about her riding horses when she was young. And to place her in London to be with George when she wasn't there.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 19:03

@Lucy: Sometimes I think he writes just to stir the readers and th gossip. But I heard he was th first to announce Aniston-Pitt break-up was coming...
His riddles are hard to guess... I think it's just to keep the teenagers who adore twilight entertained...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Jun 2011, 21:07

LouisLane wrote:sisieq: I think this photo is from the Bob Hope Humanitarian award, right? Do you see how Ted can stir gossip? he post a thread about George's itching to say I do and photo where she's wearing a white gown, hahaha. At first I thought he was outing GC, but then knowing his appreciation for him, even if GC was, he wouldn't do it.

See we are reading it differently. I read it as Ted JUST giving a Head Line to the poster's letter not Ted trying to stirr up gossip. Nothing more than that.

If I remember correctly, Ted had posted once that George is not gay. I do believe that the original "leak" about a week or so ago did come from George's camp. I think Ted has a different type of relationship with celebrities than say Lainey. I don't believe any of Lainey's stuff unless she "copies" after something is pretty much known. I think when Ted uses something like "an insider" or "a friend" is when Ted does know the truth.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 21:40

Sisieq: I was mentioning his writing style in general, not particularly with George. As a said before here, he adores George and would not create/stirr something about him just for the sake of gossip. Therefore, I believe there is some truth in the leak from the boys telling the break-up is coming up... But the Italian blogs are reporting the GC and Eli are in Laglio preparing the party! I agree with you the differences between Lainey and Ted, that's why I thought that was/is something valid in what he reported and he was pretty upset the next day when there were pics of Eli in Cannes/ not in London and he answered one of the reader's question about what was up with these two... and he said, I don't know but something's up and it does not seem good.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 05 Jun 2011, 22:02

LouisLane wrote:Sisieq: I was mentioning his writing style in general, not particularly with George. As a said before here, he adores George and would not create/stirr something about him just for the sake of gossip. Therefore, I believe there is some truth in the leak from the boys telling the break-up is coming up... But the Italian blogs are reporting the GC and Eli are in Laglio preparing the party! I agree with you the differences between Lainey and Ted, that's why I thought that was/is something valid in what he reported and he was pretty upset the next day when there were pics of Eli in Cannes/ not in London and he answered one of the reader's question about what was up with these two... and he said, I don't know but something's up and it does not seem good.

Hug1 Love3

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:17

@ Regarding riding horses, yes it can and does get-keep you fit but 10 years after the fact? Maybe thats what caused her to have bow legs, if she began riding large horses at a young age.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:28

hahahaha Lucy! Ride 'em cowgirl!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:28

lucy wrote: Maybe thats what caused her to have bow legs, if she began riding large horses at a young age.
I've often thought that, too, if she rode alot when she was younger.

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:33; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to fix the quote box)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:29

LOL So funny! She must be a great rider.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:49

@ Melbert I knew you would respond to the big horse comment, you are just too funny!Really serious have you ever seen a small child ride a full sized horse, the width and were there legs rest above the stirups , couldn't that cause bow legs if they are young enough and their bones are still developing?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:55

Absolutely Lucy. Years ago when I rode horses (yes I really did), every time I got off the horse, I walked bow-legged for a few hours. Now, I have really nice, straight legs. I had friends (who had the horses) that were farm and ranch kids, and alot of them (not all) had a slight bow to their legs from all their riding. Either that or they had rickets!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 01:48

Use to ride in my early teens,had a friend teach me and get me a job at a boarding-renting stables. I worked for breakfast and lunch, weekends, school vacas, just so I could ride everytime I took a group out. Some of my best teen years worked my butt off but I got to ride.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:53

I love to ride, but it's been so many years. I've been a "townie" for too many years too, and not had the money to finance a horse out in the country. My son decided it was important for him to eat - go figure!! I went for a couple trail rides in Yellowstone Park that were awesome and would love to do that again.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:14

I used to ride when I was young, got bucked off once. The horse that bucked me was at my Gran’s and hadn’t been ridden in a couple of years. So, my brother, aunt & uncle decided someone needed to ride him. Well, of course, I said I would. It was the neatest thing, too. He started out smooth and all the sudden he started raring up and bucking, ended up throwing me off over his head and then jump over me. It was amazing! Then he ran quite a distance away, turned around and looked at us like, “Whose next?” Needless to say, Gran sent him away the very next day. I felt pretty good that I was the only one that was brave enough to ride him!

Melbert, I love Yellowstone, too!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:27

Great story Cinderella! I would have so totally freaked!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 05:01

Not that riding is only for the young, but my riding days are just good memories. If betta wants to take up riding after a 10 yr. break she shouldn't wait much longer
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:47

whereas George is more likely to propose to Brad Pitt than Elisabetta, I don't know Ted's writing style, but to me, this sounds like a dig at him being gay. If Ted were going to use someone as an example, why wouldn't he at least use a female? As in "whereas George is more likely to propose to The Queen of England than Elisabetta:....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:11

The whole Brad comment doesn't come across as a gay dig to me, but more George isn't asking anyone to marry him, be it female or male.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:12

To me, Bellybaby, it's really the same thing. WE know that George is NOT going to propose to Brad or The Queen, so in Ted using Brad, I think it's something that we can all relate to. Brad and George have (or had) a great bromance, and I think Ted is playing on that showing what George has with Eli is NOT the great romance.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:59

Getting back to riding - maybe the bow legs are from riding something else. Yea, I'm being snarky.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 19:41

Blubelle, with that topic its hard to resist.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down