George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set'

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' Empty George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set'

Post by Nicky80 Sun 01 Nov 2015, 19:05

George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set'

ER actor Noah Wyle has recalled the banter he had with his former co-star George Clooney.

George Clooney acted like a grandfather on the set of ER, according to his former co-star.

Noah Wyle appeared opposite the Hollywood hunk in the TV series that made him famous, with the pair forming a close friendship during filming. Years on Noah is still in contact with 54-year-old George, though their relationship is a lot different now to how it used to be.
"Were George and I competitive?" Noah, 44, mused to Britain's Closer magazine. "He was like a grandfather to me... Please print that! During ER, he was like an older brother who corrupted me with alcohol.
"I still speak to George, we texted the other day. I said: 'Hey buddy, thinking about you.' He wrote back: 'Married, working and I'm healthy. What's to complain about?' When my daughter was born, he called me a baby machine. That was a fun exchange! We check in with each other every few months."
While George is still heavily in the limelight, Noah admits he's happier behind the scenes. He's still busy with TV shows such as Falling Skies and The Librarians, but the star is relieved the press don't pay as much attention anymore.
Noah insists that it's all thanks to George that he's managed to forge a path for himself in the world of acting. "I am very grateful to George and our (ER) co-stars Eriq La Salle and Tony Edwards," he added. "I probably would have gone off the rails if I hadn't had them to help me navigate that really confusing period of time. Though when I was in a scene with George, Tony and Eriq, I did everything I could to steal it from them - and I did, frequently - but that's just healthy professionalism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' Empty Re: George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set'

Post by carolhathaway Sun 01 Nov 2015, 19:12

It's nice that Noab and George are still keeping in touch!
I guess Noah just joked when calling George the 'grandfather' on set. I'm sure Noah benefited from George 's experience in show business.
I also like to watch George and Julianna Margulies together. Did you see the video of Julianna and George on a red carpet a few years ago?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set' Empty Re: George Clooney 'played grandfather figure on ER set'

Post by Donnamarie Sun 01 Nov 2015, 21:06

I remember Julianna saying once if ever she was in trouble George would be the first person she would call. She always felt she could depend on him.

Nice comments from Noah.  So glad the two of them are still in touch.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down