George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015

+12
Joanna
Nicky80
SideEyeSally
Missa
fava
PigPen
it's me
carolhathaway
Tulips
annemarie
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 Empty George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 02:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 02:29

Closer shot

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal adopted another dog today October 29 2015

Post by Donnamarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 02:40

That is so great.  Another very lucky doggy.  Millie is a cutie  I love youI love youI love you
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 02:51

My reaction too, Donnamarie.

And then I wondered why Einstein wasn't there...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 02:54

That is wonderful three lucky dogs. They have an adorable furry family.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 03:12

.......and another shot

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 03:48

Huffington Post now have the story

George And Amal Clooney Adopted A Very Lucky Shelter Dog Named Millie

A dog found begging for scraps outside a California restaurant just got adopted by George and Amal Clooney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] San Gabriel Valley Humane Society

Millie is a 4-year-old Bassett hound who came into the San Gabriel Valley Humane Society earlier this month, having been discovered outside a local restaurant called the Macho Café

The couple first saw Millie's picture on Petfinder, and then showed up at the shelter to meet her, says shelter spokesperson Lynn Collmann.

"It definitely added to the excitement on one of our busiest afternoons when we do vaccinations for the public," Collmann says. 

A spokesman for George Clooney confirmed that the couple adopted Millie from the shelter "and they love her."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] San Gabriel Valley Humane Society  

The Clooneys brought their other doggie Louie as well, to make sure that he and Millie would get along. They spent an hour and a half playing, and asking questions of (thrilled) shelter staff.

"They took the time to get to know her and vice versa, making sure she was a good fit for their other rescue dog, and would be a good family member," says Collmann. 

With a rags-to-riches story worthy of Hollywood, Millie then left the shelter a Clooney.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics and text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Thu 29 Oct 2015, 09:03

Welcome to the family! George Clooney and wife Amal adopt cute basset hound named Millie from an animal shelter

George and Amal Clooney have a new addition to their family - a cute basset hound mix named Millie.

The happy couple adopted the four-year-old rescue pup from San Gabriel Valley Humane Society shelter on Wednesday. 

Millie was found homeless and begging for scraps outside a restaurant earlier this month, and was taken in by the shelter.
New addition to the family: George and Amal Clooney adopted rescue pup Millie, a basset hound mix, from San Gabriel Valley Humane Society shelter on Wednesday. They are also seen here with their rescue dog Louie

According to the website, George, 54, and Amal, 37, 'were searching for a basset hound and saw Millie’s picture on Petfinder'.

The actor and the barrister also have a cocker spaniel named Louie - another rescue - and they made sure that the two pooches got along before making the adoption official.

'They did a "meet and greet" with her and spent time introducing her to their other rescue,' the shelter's website states.
Cool customer: The four-year-old pooch was sadly found begging for scraps of food outside a restaurant earlier this month
'It was good news that Millie and Louie hit it off and the happy, new family headed home together!'

George has made no secret of his love of animals over the years, and is also a pet parent to a cocker spaniel mix named Einstein.  

The senior dog - who the actor says has 'a beautiful life' - features in the newly released book My Old Dog: Rescued Pets With Remarkable Second Acts.
Animal lovers: Both of the couple's other dogs - Einstein and Louie - are rescues. They are pictured here visiting George on set of Money Monster in April
Not such a ruff life now: The actor adopted Einstein in 2010 - here they are pictured that August
George adopted Einstein in 2010, and had been nervous that the pooch wouldn't take to him during their first meeting.

'I start to panic that Einstein is not going to like me,' he previously admitted to Esquire. 'So I run into the kitchen, where I have these turkey meatballs, and I rub them all over my shoes.

'Who knew Einstein was such a food wh**e on top of everything? He throws himself at my feet.'

George has also admitted he had a pet pig named Max who died at the age of 18 in 2006.

The A-lister, who has been busy promoting his new movie Our Brand Is Crisis with Sandra Bullock, celebrated his first wedding anniversary with Amal last month.

He can also be seen in Coen Brothers movie Hail, Caeser! and thriller Money Monster, both of which are due for release next year.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics and text)

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:37

Great that they adopted another shelter dog, and basset hounds always look so funny!

Maybe Einstein isn't that well so he couldn't join them to choose Millie at the shelter... 

I wondered about travelling to Britain with dogs because there used to be very strict regulations (quarantine) for dogs but just found out that these regulations don't exist anymore. Good for George and Amal, makes travelling between Britain and the US much easier for them!

Last edited by carolhathaway on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling - bloody tablet...)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:36

hope Einstein is fine
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:37

I hope Millie had a first good night in her new home.

I wonder if George and Amal let the doggies sleep with them on the bed??

I guess the logistics of traveling with animals overseas is much easier than it used to be like carolhathaway mentioned.  With all the traveling that Amal and George do it will be less of a hassle for their brood to come and go across the pond.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:38

If this doesn't reek of a PR stunt, I don't know what does.  Thought you were better than this, George.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:50

it's me wrote:hope Einstein is fine

Me too.  But just because Einstein didn't come to the shelter doesn't mean that he's not well.  Could be other reasons.  He's getting up there in years.  Louie is the newest member of the Clooney clan so maybe it was more important that Louie and Millie get along.  Who knows.  Look forward to seeing pictures of all three doggies together with their mom and dad.  flowerflowerflower
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:58

Maybe Einstein is bothered by other dogs so didn't need to be there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 13:01

If it is a pr stunt good for George and Amal so many people don't think to adopt older dogs.

Hopefully him doing this will help more older animals find good homes and not be put down.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Oct 2015, 14:22

animals on bed

I don't agree ...  Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 29 Oct 2015, 14:37

Four years old is not an "older dog."

So I have to assume not that the stories of the 2 cocker pups as wedding gift from Amal are totally false.

As a "mom" of 2 rescues, it could be a pr opportunity, but it's a win/win for shelter animals to get the publicity.  Plus George has been a dog owner enough to know that they are a lot of responsibility.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 14:50

Many people want puppies not grown dogs and for some anything older than a year is old. Sadly, all dogs no matter what age deserve a good home.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 29 Oct 2015, 15:59

The write up from the shelter I saw on Facebook only mentioned Louie, as in "Millie has a new brother , Louie, who is also a rescue". I feel like Einstein would have been mentioned, if only to point out that he too was a rescue. Makes me think he's no longer with us. Sad

Weirdly, I don't recall anyone thinking that George adopting Einstein and allowing the rescue to announce it was a PR move. But obviously, if Amal is involved, that can be their only motivation. Not giving Louie a playmate or filling the gap Einstein left behind (if he's passed away), or just adding to their family. They just want MOAR PUBLIZITY!!!!!!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:12

I remember George once said about Einstein that he wanted a house-trained dog. So when you have a puppie you know that you have to put in a lot of work. About adopting a homeless dog, well it depends on how long Millie has been homeless, and if she had been trained before at all. But that's not of our responsibility. 
I think this shines a light on shelters and may help some of them. And if at least some people who want to get a dog decide to adopt one from a shelter instead of buying a designer dog it's a good thing...

P.S.: Since I only joined this forum I'm not familiar with older talks. But did anybody say that George adopted Einstein or Louie for PR? At least I never read anything like this. So since Amal is involved in this adoption it has to be a PR stunt now...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:38

Missa wrote:The write up from the shelter I saw on Facebook only mentioned Louie, as in "Millie has a new brother , Louie, who is also a rescue". I feel like Einstein would have been mentioned, if only to point out that he too was a rescue. Makes me think he's no longer with us. Sad  

Weirdly, I don't recall anyone thinking that George adopting Einstein and allowing the rescue to announce it was a PR move. But obviously, if Amal is involved, that can be their only motivation. Not giving Louie a playmate or filling the gap Einstein left behind (if he's passed away), or just adding to their family. They just want MOAR PUBLIZITY!!!!!!
They adopted a dog.... not found a cure for cancer.  Soooooooooooooo why is such a mundane act being covered by US Magazine, People, Vanity Fair, Today, USA Today, CBS, Daily Mail, Huffington, NY Daily News, E!.

??????? paid diversion for another mad movie???  When Tomorrowland  opened, we got all kinds of tidbits to distract us ( on his knee for 28 minutes because the brilliant one couldn't get past OMG OMG)

Bad mood- Nope.  Just very disappointed in George.  He's changed.  Not necessarily for the better. JMO

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 29 Oct 2015, 16:41

carolhathaway wrote:I remember George once said about Einstein that he wanted a house-trained dog. So when you have a puppie you know that you have to put in a lot of work. About adopting a homeless dog, well it depends on how long Millie has been homeless, and if she had been trained before at all. But that's not of our responsibility. 
I think this shines a light on shelters and may help some of them. And if at least some people who want to get a dog decide to adopt one from a shelter instead of buying a designer dog it's a good thing...

P.S.: Since I only joined this forum I'm not familiar with older talks. But did anybody say that George adopted Einstein or Louie for PR? At least I never read anything like this. So since Amal is involved in this adoption it has to be a PR stunt now...
John Kennedy Jr said he adopted his dog.  After JFK Jr died, it was revealed this was not the case... JFKJr wanted to give adoption some press so others would adopt. His dog was a pedigree.

Louie was a wedding gift from Amal to George.  Guess he didn't like the silk dinner napkins.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 29 Oct 2015, 17:03

Louie was a wedding gift from Amal to George.  Guess he didn't like the silk dinner napkins.
Pigpen,
as mentioned in this thread 
George adopted Louie from Camp Cocker Rescue in 2013.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 17:12

The press are covering it because of the same reason they cover what ever George does. George is involved that is why he gets press and the attention will go to the dogs who need it most the  more press for these animals the better.

George has not changed he has always done things for causes a lot of which get publicity.

The most important thing is that a dog has a wonderful home and hopefully more people will feel the need to take older dogs in and give them a good home.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 29 Oct 2015, 17:14

who cares where it/they came from.  They own dogs.. big deal.  over and out- end of topic for this gal.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 17:33

I guess the San Gabriel Animal Shelter thought the adoption was a big deal.  They are the ones who posted the picture. Sounded like those who work at the shelter are thrilled that George and Amal adopted a pooch from them.  It brings attention to the issue of rescue adoptions.  There are more animals who need rescue than space available at these shelters.  It's all good.
I'm happy that Millie has a good home.

The Clooney clan is growing.  Very Happy
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 29 Oct 2015, 18:03

PigPen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

who cares where it/they came from.  They own dogs.. big deal.  over and out- end of topic for this gal.
Pigpen,
I'm not sure if you still read here and it's always the same discussion as in other threads:

In the link I posted the Camp Cocker Rescue itself stated that George adopted Louie in 2013 whereas in your link a mysterious 'source' said tgat Amal gave George two cocker puppies as a wedding gift. We never saw a second dog except of Einstein who belongs to George much longer. 
I know that everybody can believe what he or she wants. I prefer to trust a named source.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Thu 29 Oct 2015, 18:15

carlhathaway, I agree with you. Both Einstein and Louie were adopted pre-marriage. I heard about the gift of two puppies, but have yet to see them. I think that was a false rumor.

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 18:20

The story of Amal gifting two cockers to George came out much earlier (right after the wedding).  We didn't find out about Louie until this past winter even tho George adopted him in 2013 (according to Camp Cocker Rescue).  I think the gifting story was just a rumor.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:15

Like this article for combining the two subjects - and the video from the premiere is sweet........George asking the paps if they want to photo Stan........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:33

OMG, I'm loving the new dog. So cute. I want to cuddle it. I hope too that Einstein is ok. Maybe he is sick on the Couch. Or maybe he is more sensitive if it comes to shelter and it wouldn't have been nice for him to visit a shelter and he is waiting at home for the new dog member. Who knows. If something is with Einstein I'm sure we will know soon.

Donnamarie, I hope George let them sleep on they bed. I would do it fur sure Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:34; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:33

They're covering it because it's celebrities promoting rescue. I do a little volunteering with the rescue we got our pup from, so maybe it's because I'm in that world a little more that I know there is a big nationwide push to encourage people to adopt, not shop, and close down puppy mills and irresponsible breeders. Rescues and shelters are filled to bursting with healthy animals that in most cases will be euthanized due to overcrowding (California in particular has a disgustingly high shelter kill rate). Those picture not only brings attention to adoption, but also proves that you can get pure-bred animals (Millie and Louie are clearly not mutts) from rescues, which is one of the main reasons people go to breeders. There's nothing but good to come out of this coverage, except my jealousy that Amal gets George AND a basset hound, my all time favorite dog, which seems like an unfair amount of good fortune for one person. Smile

And I happen to remember a picture of George with his two bulldog puppies, Bud and Lou, when he picked them up from the breeder (glad he's jumped on the adoption bandwagon). This was back in the Celine days, so none of this is new, other than the ring on his finger and the woman on his left, which by law now means every decision he makes has ulterior nefarious motivations. He must be exhausted from all the plotting. Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:36

Forgot to add that if you google celebrities and rescues animals, you find find a gazillion stories about other people who have had pictures/articles about their adopted pets. Miley Cyrus, Ryan Seacrest, Channing Tatum, Kon Stewart, the list is endless, those are the few I could come up with off the top of my head. This coverage isn't limited to George, many celebrities receive the same treatment.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:41

Love the comments, Missa.

I await the George Clooney cartoons of Millie now - must be very tempting.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Oct 2015, 23:58

A very Good Choice of name IMO.
My Millie loves G&A now !
Sofa bounce

Im quite sure that the publicity was agreed
 with the Clooneys to promote the adoption
of homeless dogs. Why wouldnt it be ? 

George is a "dog person" having been brought up 
with dogs in his family. His parents still have 
a dog now and I think theyve adopted homeless
dogs in the past.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 30 Oct 2015, 00:17

Hope Einstein will get along with Millie.  Thanks George for adopting from a rescue shelter.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan Cat Lady Fri 30 Oct 2015, 02:43

I think it's great that they adopted from a shelter.

Pagan Cat Lady
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:24

Another pic

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 18:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:50

annemarie wrote:The press are covering it because of the same reason they cover what ever George does. George is involved that is why he gets press and the attention will go to the dogs who need it most the  more press for these animals the better.

George has not changed he has always done things for causes a lot of which get publicity.

The most important thing is that a dog has a wonderful home and hopefully more people will feel the need to take older dogs in and give them a good home.
Oh darlin',  the press is covering it because they were given the story.   George et al posed for the photos.  Did you think the photos were for the family Christmas card??  LOLOLOL.    I only voiced my opinion because I think it's damned weird, or a major coincidence (??) that they adopt a dog with tons of publicity the same week as the movie premiere.  That's all.  And that's why I'm disappointed in him.

Last edited by PigPen on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one more comment.)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:57

You're right, the press obviously got the story from George's people, and not the social media posts from the rescue (which is where I first saw it). It's clear intention is more press for George and Amal, because they get so little attention, and not to promote rescue. And it's a huge coincidence that they decided to adopt this dog in California that they found online the first time they've been back in L.A. together in months. WHY DIDNT THEY HAVE THE DOG SHIPPED TO COMO OR LONDON IF THEY REALLY WANTED IT!!!!! It certainly isn't to do with the weeks-long adoption process that most rescues undertake, or the fact that since Einstein wasn't there and most rescues require all resident animals to meet the new pup, it's likely they recently lost him and were dealing with that.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:16

Missa wrote:You're right, the press obviously got the story from George's people, and not the social media posts from the rescue (which is where I first saw it). It's clear intention is more press for George and Amal, because they get so little attention, and not to promote rescue. And it's a huge coincidence that they decided to adopt this dog in California that they found online the first time they've been back in L.A. together in months. WHY DIDNT THEY HAVE THE DOG SHIPPED TO COMO OR LONDON IF THEY REALLY WANTED IT!!!!!  It certainly isn't to do with the weeks-long adoption process that most rescues undertake, or the fact that since Einstein wasn't there and most rescues require all resident animals to meet the new pup, it's likely they recently lost him and were dealing with that.
Missa,
do I read a little bit of sarcasm in your post?
I thought exactly the same but was still thinking about how to express it. You really nailed it!
Thanks for your post!

Last edited by carolhathaway on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling - bloody tablet...)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:22

Good  post Missa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:23

Yep! Love your irony, Missa

Footnote: very sad if that's what's happened. New pictures of him last week........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:30

Missa thank you for your clever take on this latest so-called PR stunt conjured up by George's "people".  Now back to reality.

I do hope Einstein is ok  Einstein is famous in his own right now.  I would hope George would let it be known if something happened to him.  I'm hoping there was another reason why he wasn't at the shelter.  Hopefully we will see a group picture of all three pups soon.  Oh boy another PR opportunity!!!!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:31

PAN,
yes it would be very sad if Einstein had passed away. But we don't know about that, so maybe we shouldn't worry too much. This was exactly my first thought when I read the post from the shelter because he wasn't mentioned. Though maybe the posters simply didn't know that George and Amal have another dog at home (not everybody has to be so familiar with them and I'm always expressed about what some of you know about him).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 30 Oct 2015, 13:33

Donnamarie,
but they would have to wait til the release of 'Hail Caesar' or 'Money Monster' before we might see a picture of the dogs... Rolling Eyes
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 30 Oct 2015, 16:51

@sgvpetcare Instagram

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 30 Oct 2015, 16:59

Would have been great to see any short video of that hour and a half that they spent playing with their two dog to see if they get along. 
George playing with them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  I love you I love you
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Oct 2015, 18:21

Do we have this?

Camp Cocker - Louie's story

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Oct 2015, 18:53

Thanks PAN, love the Video it is great.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next