George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black

+13
Tulips
Joanna
amaretti
fava
Nicky80
Silje
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
annemarie
it's me
Sevens
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black Empty First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black

Post by carolhathaway Thu 22 Oct 2015, 14:14

I just found a teaser for the new Nespresso ad with George and Joe Black:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 24 Oct 2015, 23:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected name from Jeo to Jack)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black Empty Re: First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black

Post by Donnamarie Thu 22 Oct 2015, 14:30

You're a tease carolhathaway! Laughing I can't see the video and I get a message but it's in German. Shocked scratch Question
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black Empty Re: First teaser of the new Nespresso ad with Jack Black

Post by carolhathaway Thu 22 Oct 2015, 14:41

Sorry Donnamarie,
it's quite astonishing since I found it on a french website...
But I just checked it on youtube and found this, hope you can see it:
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 22 Oct 2015, 15:50

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 22 Oct 2015, 16:18

Thanks anyway carolhathaway and Sevens. I still can't see it. Keep getting message uploader has not made the video available in my country. This happens sometimes with videos originating outside the U.S.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Oct 2015, 16:18

LOVE IT !!!! Laughing devilish Razz
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 Oct 2015, 17:37

It's not available in America sadly.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Oct 2015, 17:56

No, they said it was being launched in France first with promotion of first coffee from South Sudan.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 22 Oct 2015, 18:59

Sad Hope they change their minds and let us get a look at it here in the US.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 23 Oct 2015, 07:34

poor Lizzy and other American friends... I'll try to upload those to a Chinese video site to see if it works to you. BTW, funny teasers!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 23 Oct 2015, 08:06

I thought it was boring. The one he did with Jean Dujardin was much better.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 23 Oct 2015, 08:35

I think we should wait till we see the whole 'story' because we don't already know what they want to Teller us. That's why it's a teaser.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 23 Oct 2015, 13:13

I've enjoyed all of George's Nespresso commercials. I find them witty, smart, fun.  Better than many American commercials.  And they all make fun of George.  Which I find endearing.  Would think George and Jack Black would be good together.  I'll just be patient and wait .... and wait.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 23 Oct 2015, 13:16

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and wait .... and wait... and wait .... and wait... and wait .... and wait...

and wait (what a bore...)

for more
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 23 Oct 2015, 17:40

try the links here:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 23 Oct 2015, 17:54

Thank you Sevens they worked perfectly. I want to see the whole commercial .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Oct 2015, 19:56

Silje wrote:I thought it was boring. The one he did with Jean Dujardin was much better.

I agree, I felt the same when I watched it. I think also it has to do that Jean is charming like the french Version of George Clooney and Joe Black is not really the sexiest guy alive. It Looks like a strange combination. And the end "what else" what more"...I didn't find it funny.

Let's see when the whole ad is coming out. Maybe it will be better.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 23 Oct 2015, 20:13

Nicky,
I think the 'what more' instead of the usual 'what else' has a real meaning so I agree that we'll have to wait for the whole ad. Maybe it's also strange for us since Joe Black isn't very well known in Europe and the male sidekicks George in the old ads were usually well known (John Malkovich, Matt Damon and lately Jean Dujardin).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Oct 2015, 20:36

Joe Black is very well known in Europe. I watched all his movies. He is big in Europe also in the Media in Europe. I don't think it is that.

Well let's see how the full ad will be like.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 23 Oct 2015, 23:43

Umm, Jack Black?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 24 Oct 2015, 17:39

fava,
I just realized that I really mixed up the name with one of Brad Pitt's characters! Of course I mean JACK Black, not JOE Black!
Sorry for this!
Nicky, I just remember him from 'The Jackal' and had to find out what else he had worked on. Maybe it's just me who doesn't find his work that remarkable...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 24 Oct 2015, 18:56

I really like Kung Fu Panda .   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 24 Oct 2015, 19:16

amaretti,
but when you don't live in an english-speaking country you hardly ever get the chance to hear an actor's voice, you usually judge him or her just on the acting (and sometimes you get confused when the dubbing actor does another actor as well...

I know that there are countries where they don't dub foreign movies. In the Netherlands movies are captioned, whereas in the US you usually re-shoot the movie. 
I very much like to hear the actors' real voice so DVDs are my choice - as least for british and american movies because I'm not that good with other languages, my french and spanish are quite poor, espdcially when they speak really fast. And I really enjoyed 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' (I first watched it in German to know what it was about, and then I watched it in English because I really prefer George's voice to his dubbing actors's). 
So I really don't know how good Jack Black is in animated movies...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 24 Oct 2015, 21:22

I too like the previous combinations.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 23:14

fava wrote:Umm, Jack Black?

How funny....Nobody noticed hehe. Let's stick to Mr. Black LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 25 Oct 2015, 01:05

Well luckily most Hollywood movies are shown in its original audios here in China so I get to hear George's voice in cinema. On the other hand, we have this quota for foreign films each year, so many of George's small films can't be released here. Sadly I have to wait until the DVD or Blu-ray hit. I have seen the last three George films in cinema, yet think Hail Caesar and Money Monster are most likely not available here.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 27 Oct 2015, 08:58

carolhathaway wrote:amaretti,
but when you don't live in an english-speaking country you hardly ever get the chance to hear an actor's voice, you usually judge him or her just on the acting (and sometimes you get confused when the dubbing actor does another actor as well...

I know that there are countries where they don't dub foreign movies. In the Netherlands movies are captioned, whereas in the US you usually re-shoot the movie. 
I very much like to hear the actors' real voice so DVDs are my choice - as least for british and american movies because I'm not that good with other languages, my french and spanish are quite poor, espdcially when they speak really fast. And I really enjoyed 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' (I first watched it in German to know what it was about, and then I watched it in English because I really prefer George's voice to his dubbing actors's). 
So I really don't know how good Jack Black is in animated movies...

In Sweden we use subtitles as well. Dubbing is for children and illiterates and I just don't understand why so many countries insist on dubbing. I can't even imagine "George Clooney" speking German or Spanish. It's another person's voice not his! And the sound doesn't match watch you see on the screen. Just weird and very annoying.

Jack Black (and Joe Black is a lot hotter) is in King Kong and The Holiday (cute little comedy about an American woman and an English woman that changes houses for the holidays.)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 27 Oct 2015, 09:13

Silje,
I would prefer to watch movies with subtitles but here it's difficult to find cinemas that screen movies in its original language with subtitles. That's why I like to watch movies on DVD.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:52

They showed this in the German News today. Ok, I changed my mind it is funny..

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:58

thanks to frecnhies

This woman has my Name Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo

Ex-Neighbours star cast in George Clooney Nespresso ad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aussie actress Nicky Whelan has scored the hotly-anticipated gig of appearing alongside Hollywood superstars George Clooney and Jack Black in the latest Nespresso ad campaign.
In the ads, Nicky stars as an attractive woman who Jack Black tries to impress using George Clooney’s “What else?” catchphrase.
“It is like making fun of Jack Black who is trying to hit on me a few times,” Nicky, 34, explains to TV WEEK. “George is like, ‘Nice try,’ and we bring it back to the coffee and he has those cheesy lines.”
While many big names, such as John Malkovich, Matt Damon and Jean Dujardin, have appeared in various coffee ads, this is the first time a female actress has made the cut – let alone an Aussie one!
Nicky, who starred as Pepper Steiger in Neighbours from 2006 to 2007, reveals she couldn’t have been happier to get the gig.

“It’s really sweet,” she says. “Especially Jack Black who is so funny and I am such a fan.  He is hysterical and half of the time you don’t know what is going to come out of his mouth.  It’s hard to keep a straight face.”
And what about getting to go on a “date” with one of the world’s hottest men, George Clooney?
“He is so beautiful and so handsome and so charming and sweet,” she gushes. “It’s always nice to be in company working with people like that for sure.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:26

Really funny!
I can't wait to see all the different versions of the commercial, that's always great!
And I hope there will be some interviews like the ones with Matt Damon and Jean Dujardin.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:30

Yes they are Interviews. They showed it in the German TV today. George and Jack have been interviewed on the set. But I can't find it on Youtube. Maybe it is coming out later.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:33

I love everything about this! Great..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:36

Sad.  Still can't watch these videos.  Not in the U.S.  Still being patient.  I'm sure I will really like them.  Whenever
Sad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:43

Donnamarie wrote:Sad.  Still can't watch these videos.  Not in the U.S.  Still being patient.  I'm sure I will really like them.  Whenever
Sad

Donnamarie, try this Website

You just Need to enter the YouTube link in the box and then click "go".
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 20:44

Or this one

This should work.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 29 Oct 2015, 21:25

Nicky80 wrote:Yes they are Interviews. They showed it in the German TV today. George and Jack have been interviewed on the set. But I can't find it on Youtube. Maybe it is coming out later.....
Nicky,
where did they show it? I didn't watch it.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Oct 2015, 21:44

adorabile Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Fri 30 Oct 2015, 02:48

I was able to watch the second video in this article.  The behind the scenes one.  The first video won't play in my country.

Aussie Actress Joins George Clooney And Jack Black In Latest Nespresso Ad

OK -- so she might only say a few lines, but acting opposite George Clooney and Jack Black is a pretty big deal.
'Neighbours' actress Nicky Whelan joined the ranks of other Aussie celebrities who has left the show in favour of Hollywood (hello, Margot Robbie), most recently appearing in the latest Nespresso advertisement.

Many Hollywood heavyweights have joined Nespresso ambassador Clooney in various campaigns over the years including John Malkovich, Matt Damon and Jean Dujardin -- with Whelan being the first Aussie to do so.
Since leaving her regular 'Neighbours' role of Heidi "Pepper" Steiger in 2007, Whelan has appeared in medical comedy 'Scrubs' as well as films 'The Power of Few', 'Paranormal Movie' and, most recently, 'The Wedding Ringer.'

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Fri 30 Oct 2015, 02:50

Finally, a teaser I could watch.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 30 Oct 2015, 03:36

Nicky, thanks for your help but neither links worked for me.  

However .... Tulips your links did work!  Thanks much!

And I liked what I saw.  Jackamo Blackamo.  Too funny.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Oct 2015, 18:20

carolhathaway wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Yes they are Interviews. They showed it in the German TV today. George and Jack have been interviewed on the set. But I can't find it on Youtube. Maybe it is coming out later.....
Nicky,

It was in the "morgenmagazine" I think RTL at around 7 am. (yes I watch TV when I eat breakfast Very Happy )
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Oct 2015, 18:24

Nicky80 wrote:
carolhathaway wrote:
Nicky,

It was in the "morgenmagazine" I think RTL at around 7 am. (yes I watch TV when I eat breakfast Very Happy )

It was the second Video what Tulip posted what RTl showed in the morning Very Happy

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Oct 2015, 19:13

some more pics

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 19:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 30 Oct 2015, 20:57

Nicky,
thanks for the finding!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Oct 2015, 21:28

thanks for added picsss Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 30 Oct 2015, 23:08

Thanks for the pics Very Happy Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Fri 30 Oct 2015, 23:59

Thanks for all the pics and videos. I'm looking forward to seeing these ads. I always think George looks particularly yummy in Nespresso ads.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 31 Oct 2015, 00:37

cheers cheers Coolio Great news for those of us stateside! George is releasing a Nespresso campaign here in the States next week - online and on tv - co-starring Danny DeVito! They're set to start airing Nov. 2. I can't wait!!! Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Oct 2015, 05:45

is Mc Cooney phone addicted ? Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next