George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London

+3
carolhathaway
Donnamarie
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London Empty Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London

Post by Nicky80 Thu 08 Oct 2015, 18:36

Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London

Amal Clooney was a vision in green when she headed out in London on Wednesday night. 

The 37-year-old human rights lawyer covered up her look with a bright green trench coat by Burberry Prorsum which appeared to have been dip-dyed at the bottom. 

The belted number, which retails at £4200 has been worn by the likes of supermodel Naomi Campbell and is made of a soft suede. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looking good: Amal Clooney was a vision in a £4200 Burberry green trench coat when she headed out in London on Wednesday night
Cinching her in at the waist, she wore the classic number over a fitted grey polo neck dress.

The wife of George Clooney added a further splash of colour to her look with a slick of red lipstick as she stepped out into the street. 

Wearing a big smile on her face, it was clear to see she was in high spirits as she headed to her destination in a chic pair of high heels, sporting perfectly blow-dried hair. 

Wow thing: The 37-year-old human rights lawyer covered up her look with a bright green trench coat by Burberry Prorsum which appeared to have been dip-dyed at the bottom

Striking: The wife of George Clooney added a further splash of colour to her look with a slick of red lipstick as she stepped out into the street

She carried a chic black leather bag in her hand and covered up with thick black tights. 

Later that evening, she headed to a Frontline talk with her client, Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy, who she helped secure his release from an Egyptian prison, after 21-months.

On Wednesday, Mohamed left the country for the first time in two years, after being sentenced to three years imprisonment in connection with his work for Al Jazeera, before he was pardoned.

All in the details: She carried a chic black leather bag in her hand and covered up with thick black tights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London Empty Re: Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London

Post by Donnamarie Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:55

Is there a color that doesn't look good on Amal?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London Empty Re: Amal Clooney belts up in £4200 green ombre trench coat worn over grey mini dress as she heads out in London

Post by carolhathaway Fri 09 Oct 2015, 06:28

Donnamarie,
I often find that black, grey and white ('work colours') make her look tired, especially when she's not tanned after a vacation. But to wear a green coat lightens up the grey dress she wore underneath. 
She looked phantastic!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 09 Oct 2015, 11:23

I love that coat .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 Oct 2015, 12:55

I do like that lovely suede coat.

It reminds me of one I had in the 60's, not the same style and in a teal shade of green.
Took it to London for a "business jolly"
and on the first time of wearing
It got black oil on the back !

It happens
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 09 Oct 2015, 13:03

Hi Joanna. So nice to hear from you.

Bummer about your coat tho.

"Business jolly". I like that!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan Cat Lady Mon 12 Oct 2015, 04:04

I LOVE that purse. Big enough to stick everything in it I'd need for a full day without looking like a travel bag/suitcase or briefcase. Too bad I'd probably have to sell a kidney to be able to afford it.

The coat's not bad either. Not my color but it, like just about everything she wears, looks good on Amal

Pagan Cat Lady
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 14 Oct 2015, 09:39

Sorry Amal, to be photographed is 'forced' to wear outfits indecent ...
outfits
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down