I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How NOT to get into a car, by Amal: Mrs Clooney shows off slightly more than intended

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How NOT to get into a car, by Amal: Mrs Clooney shows off slightly more than intended

Post by SideEyeSally on Mon Oct 05 2015, 04:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG,  Here's a related article showing Amal less-than-graceful as she climbs into a car.  Was this intentional to display the product -- $1,200 thigh high lace boots?  I am glad that she wore tights with her mini-dress (if this is what is required to get free merchandise).  SMH.

How NOT to get into a car, by Amal: Mrs Clooney shows off slightly more than intended while celebrating first wedding anniversary with George 

She has worked on some of the world’s most complicated and high-profile legal cases.

But Amal Clooney has not quite mastered the art of getting into a car with grace.

Raising her legs, the 37-year-old barrister showed rather more than she intended while out celebrating her first anniversary with husband George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raising her legs, 37-year-old barrister Amal Clooney (pictured) showed rather more than she intended while out in London's Notting Hill celebrating her first anniversary with husband George

Revealing: Barrister Mrs Clooney's red suede trench coat fell open, exposing her short skirt and opaque tights

Her striking red suede trench coat flapped open – and the short floral dress she wore underneath did little to cover her modesty. 

The human rights lawyer’s blushes were saved only by some opaque black tights, which she wore with thigh-high lacy boots. 

Hollywood star Clooney, 54, looked more casual in jeans and a black leather jacket.

The pair, who married on September 27 last year, had been out for a belated anniversary dinner on Saturday night and later partied with Matt Damon and former model Cindy Crawford at the Electric Cinema in London’s Notting Hill.

Clooney later joked they had kept the celebrations understated.

‘This is the paper anniversary, you don’t want to go too crazy on the first. You got a lot more to do,’ he said. 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon Oct 05 2015, 19:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics and text)

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Re: How NOT to get into a car, by Amal: Mrs Clooney shows off slightly more than intended

Post by Silje on Mon Oct 05 2015, 06:52

With those short hemlines it was bound to happen eventually but looking at the pics I am starting to wonder if it wasn't intentional.

Maybee she wants to show that she is sexy? Like a naughty little girl.

Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Re: How NOT to get into a car, by Amal: Mrs Clooney shows off slightly more than intended

Post by it's me on Mon Oct 05 2015, 08:47

this

and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and btw not really important but
the dresses' crumpling
it's an interesting detail

IMO

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 11:38

She was sliding over so George could get in next to her and the pap caught her before she put her legs down and adjusted the coat . the picture took about  what a half a second to take . She also appears to be looking at or listening to someone probably George.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:05

People can't fake sex appeal when they're not born with it You either have it or don't.  

Hoisting one's legs up very high and ever so obviously to flash underwear is not classy nor sexy. Too obvious as it's not a natural position even if accidental. The vehicle was not moving.   
It just screams of a desperate need for attention . Vomit 1

Women who exude natural sex appeal are ultra feminine with appropriate body curves & proportions with soft femininity. They don't need to flash their underwear repeatedly for attention.  

On the other hand, for those who have it, this is what image strategists allude to Kim Kardashian's popularity. Her raw sex appeal even though she's just made a career out of being photographed. She's a smart business woman who knew how to market that & no one in her family had that appeal.
Marilyn Monroe had it too. Ultra feminine sex appeal that women are naturally born with. 

This is sad & tacky. 
Embarrassing for George Clooney. So much mockery worldwide. His image would be ridiculed. Shocked

Anyway... Matt Damon & his lovely wife Luciana Baroso look so happy & in love. Lucky Damon to have such a supporting, pretty & sensible wife.
Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber too look like a couple in a blissful marriage.  
Ah... so sweet. Real marriages. I love you

Leon Felini

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:21

Annemarie, I agree with Leon. This is not a natural position - and it is not required to "slide over" even if you have a higher bump in the middle of the seat. These photos seem staged with either the door wide open or the back window down. This screams desperation.

SideEyeSally

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:32

Consider as well the departure from the usual format of the articles: detail of her dress was not mentioned. The fashion focus seems to be the lace boots.

At least she didn't simply lift her dress and coat while standing outside of the car -- which would have the same result.

SideEyeSally

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:35

I think she got in the car not paying attention and this is the result. I don't believe she was trying to show off the boots that is ridiculous.

As for the photos the door is open and probably George is getting in.

It is just a shame that the mail ran the pictures they aren't necessary but hey it gets clicks they make money.

Last edited by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:45

.........and the Mail is getting quite a lot of stick in the comments section. Amazing!!

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 12:56

Hell maybe she was simply flirting and playing with George why not. I'm sure he loves those legs and doesn't mind seeing them they are married .

The boots looked good on her but I'm sure they were a treat for George as well.

Last edited by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 13:26; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Oct 05 2015, 13:04

I don't know what she was thinking - if she even was thinking.  She didn't seem too bothered, though - and why should she be? There was really nothing showing and the boots look great. Dolce and Gabbana should be pleased.

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Mon Oct 05 2015, 13:06

Yep, desperate stuff from the Mail.

Maybe there weren't enough revealing pix of Kimmy Kardigan or a female footballer in thigh high socks last night to fill those column inches.

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Mon Oct 05 2015, 13:49

I didn't even know that shoes like these are made. I for sure couldn't wear them because my legs are too short and mucg too thick for these sort of shoes. 
But my initial thought when I saw this article was: "Isn't there anything more interesting about this woman than this? If only her work would get as much attention by the Daily Mail as her outfits and this failure (if it was one)..."   Rolling Eyes

carolhathaway
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 14:20

The daily fail probably makes more money from trashy articles than intelligent ones.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:11

............so now the Mail attempts to redress the balance.......

(see the thread on the UN decision on President Nasheed)........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:24

George Clooney looked miserable exiting the restaurant. Probably was aware that this embarrassing staged  photo op stunt was about to occur.
The photographer who took these Jesal Parshotam tweeted that he had an exclusive on Saturday evening.  He even watermarked those photos. 

Must be hard for George Clooney to be embarrassed like this and his name compromised. Poor Amal doesn't have nice legs like a woman and to lift them up so she can show her crevices in photos is well... very desperate. 

Paris Hilton couldn't pull off sex appeal. Neither could the late Princess Diana.  Amal Alamuddin falls into that androgynous category and so it looks even more ridiculous. That's just her physique. Taller & more manly than George Clooney in most photos. Very broad shoulders so she slouches to looks smaller.

Don't worry if you're short, carolhathaway; to pull-off  this long boots or suspender stockings look you need shapely feminine legs. Or else it ends up very Frank n Furter Rocky Horror Picture Show. Laughing    Or even Freddie Mercury in that video he did dressed in drag.  

Alizee the sexy French singer wore the same boots in her song "J'en ai marre."  Completely sexy. And she's very petite and feminine with a gorgeous pert bottom. 

When you're in your early twenties, you can be excused flashing your underwear, but at almost 40, just shows vulgarity & desperation.
Twice too. In Ibiza, didn't Alamuddin Amal wear white briefs flashing from the front?  
Those designers must cringe at the loss of revenue their labels are making in stealth marketing.

Last edited by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:45; edited 1 time in total

Leon Felini

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:33

Nice to see your back Surfing....ahem, I mean "Leon Fellini".

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:41

Not sure what you're talking about, Kat19. 
How's that kidney transplant of yours?  You stopped going on and on about it some time ago.  

Sorry I don't have a long convoluted backstory to go along with my bogus username.  

Well, poor George Clooney having to fake his public image all the time. 
The professional billboard poster boy... Stealth marketer.  But always a fail.  

Lucky Damon & Gerber. No public image disaster there. Real.

Last edited by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 16:15; edited 1 time in total

Leon Felini

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:43

The only thing fake on here Leon is you and all your user names . We all know George and he is the real deal nothing fake about him or his marriage.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 15:50

Oh, you know George... Do you know him on a personal level, do you? 
Perhaps others actually do.  But they wouldn't be here 24/7 promoting him like a product.  
The way you're reiterating it, sounds so "convincing."  
All so staged.
Mega fail on all levels.

Leon Felini

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 16:26

Nope don't know him personally but I think he is a great guy and a good actor.

I would love to meet him and Amal I bet they would be really fun to spend time with. 

Have you ever met him since you claim to know so much about him and his life.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Mon Oct 05 2015, 17:16

SideEyeSally wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG,  Here's a related article showing Amal less-than-graceful as she climbs into a car.  Was this intentional to display the product -- $1,200 thigh high lace boots?  I am glad that she wore tights with her mini-dress (if this is what is required to get free merchandise).  SMH.  

Truly shocking ....is the price of the lacy tights/boots.... 1200 green t-shirts.....Crying or Very sad

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje on Mon Oct 05 2015, 18:08

No one on this board knows George personally do they?  There is one person that says she worked with George(bg, sorry never remember how to spell your name). But the rest of us are just posting our opinions right?

Personally I think Amal rocked the red outfit. Judging from the comments on Daily Mail, Amal  scored both sexy points (male) and sympathy points (female) with her little "incident".

Well played Amal.

Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Mon Oct 05 2015, 20:13

LizzyNY wrote:I don't know what she was thinking - if she even was thinking.  She didn't seem too bothered, though - and why should she be? There was really nothing showing and the boots look great. Dolce and Gabbana should be pleased.

OMG only now I get it that those are boots. I thought she wears tights and when I saw those pics now I was wondering why she is wearing tights (half tights) over tights (full tights). They don't look like boots at all. They look very comfortable. NICE.

I don't see anything wrong with those pics as well. Nothing bad was really showing. You show more skin when you wear a Bikini on the beach Wink

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Mon Oct 05 2015, 21:27

Agree with you, Nicky. You couldn't see anything that shouldn't be shown in public. And I'm not going to speculate if it was a mistake, purpose or just a moment while slipping over to the other seat. I think it's just not worth it - and we'll never know the answer anyway...

carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Mon Oct 05 2015, 21:33

Just my opinion.......looking at these photos, "brilliant int'l humanitarian barrister" are not the first words that come to mind.   These photos and the white panty show at the tequila party in Spain are not going to enhance her career as a barrister.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Mon Oct 05 2015, 21:41

annemarie wrote:I think she got in the car not paying attention and this is the result. I don't believe she was trying to show off the boots that is ridiculous.

As for the photos the door is open and probably George is getting in.

It is just a shame that the mail ran the pictures they aren't necessary but hey it gets clicks they make money.
yeah... and she didn't think the gold dress was see-thru... LOLOLOLOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 21:57

Nicky80 wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:I don't know what she was thinking - if she even was thinking.  She didn't seem too bothered, though - and why should she be? There was really nothing showing and the boots look great. Dolce and Gabbana should be pleased.

OMG only now I get it that those are boots. I thought she wears tights and when I saw those pics now I was wondering why she is wearing tights (half tights) over tights (full tights). They don't look like boots at all. They look very comfortable. NICE.

I don't see anything wrong with those pics as well. Nothing bad was really showing. You show more skin when you wear a Bikini on the beach Wink

True we didn't see anything we haven't seen before simply her legs.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Felini on Mon Oct 05 2015, 22:07

Vast majority of comments on Daily Mail (90%) are calling her out as doing this intentionally. Staged photo op & very trashy. Loads of offensive comments too.  One big crotch photo even if she has briefs & pantyhose on.

Plus the photographer was in clear range to take shots, while George stood aside. His Twitter account has several media people like the DailyMail confronting him that Baria Alamuddin's PR agency hired him.

Mega fail damaging George Clooney's name...once again.  Suspect
At least FrankNFurter could rock a lipstick.

Leon Felini

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Oct 05 2015, 22:15

Leon Felini - IMO, this doesn't damage George at all. If anything, it just makes his wife look a bit careless. If it was deliberate then, again, it's on her - not him. You don't know what he was doing while she was flashing the camera and you don't know how he reacted to these photos.

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan Cat Lady on Mon Oct 05 2015, 22:21

This is my first post, tho I've been reading here for about 18 months, so please excuse me if I mess up (over and over again).

I've always thought Amal was beautiful and never really got all the hate, jealousy and claims of being fake that have been thrown at her.

While I've never been followed by paparazzi I've been guilty many times over of getting into a car in less than a completely lady like manner and anyone who would have been taking pictures would have caught some interesting things. I don't always notice right away that my clothes have become mussed up or pulled up, it takes a second or two for the air to hit me and make me aware something previously covered isn't anymore.

In the pic it looks like (and I could be completely wrong) she slid over and threw the bottom of her coat onto herself so that the person sliding in next, George one would assume, didn't sit on her coat. I can't imagine that she would want her picture taken while she's looking that way. Now if she'd been grinining and looking straight at the photographer I'd be able to believe that she intended to look like that. Either way, she's got a great, if bit too thin, body and isn't being vulgar so no harm no foul.

Pagan Cat Lady
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Mon Oct 05 2015, 22:32

Hi Naya,
great first post IMO! Completely agree with you!  Thumbs up!
Welcome!   cheers

carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 22:56

Welcome Pagan Cat Lady good post.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan Cat Lady on Mon Oct 05 2015, 23:16

Thank you very much annemarie and carolhathaway. 

Like I said I can relate to accidentally not looking your best in public. I use to hope it was something I'd outgrow, but just realized that I've been walking around with one dark blue and one black thigh high stocking on at work all day.

Pagan Cat Lady
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Mon Oct 05 2015, 23:24

Lol, I know someone who went to work with two different shoes it happens you are not alone.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Tue Oct 06 2015, 07:43

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is sometimes so tired in the morning that I don't even think about how I dress...

And that no one cares about when I look like a mess on those mornings. It would be a nightmare for me if I was followed by paparazzi every step I take - or at least I would have to be aware of them might be there. Just imagine you have to dress, look, move and behave just perfect every second you're in the public. And it's not just paparazzi but also everybody on the streets because everyone has a cell phone and can take a photo or video of you - and everybody's waiting you to struggle. Crucial IMO...

carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Tue Oct 06 2015, 11:44

Well, this video shows what she puts up with on a daily basis - 

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Tue Oct 06 2015, 12:42

PAN - Did you notice, they're now calling her "the star"?

LizzyNY
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit on Tue Oct 06 2015, 13:19

My, my Amal. Like the red coat.

isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Tue Oct 06 2015, 13:43

party animal - not! wrote:Well, this video shows what she puts up with on a daily basis - 

PAN,
do you mean the pinstriped suit? She wore that for the press conference and the CNN interview. The red dress (it's also mentioned in the DM article) she wore in New York at the UN. Both absolutely appropriate for the occasion IMO. If you were referring to my post...

carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Tue Oct 06 2015, 15:14

Amal has no control over what the press call her, she is doing her job and that is all she can do. The press are simply ridiculous .

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Tue Oct 06 2015, 15:21

Being married to George is not easy but I think she handle s it well even George has said she is getting on with her life and trying to live as normal as possible. I think I would have gone off on them by now.
But she has more class and self control than that. I think she and George probably talked about the press in regards to their relationship.

She has had to deal with the press with her job, but I think the press because of George must be quite annoying.

annemarie
Clooney Purist

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed Oct 07 2015, 17:02

many videos on the link
(dunno where to post...)

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian on Thu Oct 08 2015, 09:09

amal looks like she his having a good time and seems like it does not bother her when all those pictures of her are taken . george is not far behind and I am sure he is enjoying this too. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum