George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention

+2
melbert
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention Empty Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 May 2011, 11:34

Am I the only one thinking that George in a speedo might be worthwhile watching and not at all a turn off?

From The Stir

5 Things Men Do in Summer That Are a Major Turn Off

Posted by Heather Chaet on May 26, 2011 at 4:08 PM

I love summertime. It's the time of year with the smell of L-O-V-E in the air. I feel closer to my man when it's warm outside. Is it because we're wearing less clothes, in better moods with the sunshiny vitamin D, maybe some weird love potions are in the sunscreen bottle? Who knows, but for those in relationships or those looking for a hot romance, summer and everything about it is the perfect time to get some lovey-dovey mojo going. So what do guys do in the summertime to turn us on ... and turn us off?

Today and tomorrow, we'll look at some classic things men do when the weather heats up that float our romance boat and those that sink our sexy ship.

First up, turn-offs.

He gets a "farmer tan" -- We gals know how hard it is to have a wonko tan line, but our men get the worse kind when they work out in the yard or go golfing. The farmer tan is just about as pleasing to look at as my cottage-cheese thighs. You know it when you see it: tan or red-tinged arms from right above the elbow to the wrist, tan neck and face ... and pale everywhere else.

He turns into a crazy baseball freak -- Yelling at the TV, constantly having on ESPN radio when you are driving anywhere, trust me, it really doesn't do it for your lady. I know men (and women) love their teams. Why is it a turn-off? First, baseball games take sooooo long. By the time you are done watching it, I am in bed, off to Dreamland. Second, when it's nice outside, skipping a picnic or staying inside on a beautiful afternoon to watch the game is a huge romance-buster. So is checking your iPhone every three minutes for the score.

He breaks out the mandals -- I know our men deserve to keep their dogs cool in the summer, but those weird, brown leather, woven, clunky mandals are, well, just ugly. Don't get me started when he wears them with socks. Flip-flips aren't so bad, until you look closer and see his toe hair.

He makes some odd hat choices -- Caps I get. Even some of those cotton fisherman hats can look cute. It's the straw ones I have a problem with, as well as those fedoras that are cropping up everywhere. Really, it's just costume-y, a bit like you're trying too hard to look cool ... trying too hard is always a turn-off.

He dons a Speedo -- Unless a man is competing in a swim meet, Speedos should not be worn. Period. Really. Doesn't matter if it's George Clooney, those tiny-weeny bikini swimsuits on men are just ... just ... okay, sorry, having a hard time concentrating because I keep picturing George Clooney in a Speedo.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention Empty Re: Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention

Post by melbert Fri 27 May 2011, 15:44

"He dons a Speedo -- Unless a man is competing in a swim meet, Speedos should not be worn. Period. Really. Doesn't matter if it's George Clooney, those tiny-weeny bikini swimsuits on men are just ... just ... okay, sorry, having a hard time concentrating because I keep picturing George Clooney in a Speedo.".

I'm with you Heather!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention Empty Re: Five things men do in summer that are a major turn off - George mention

Post by sandwiches Fri 27 May 2011, 15:53

No one should wear a speedo.

I love baseball. Very Happy
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 27 May 2011, 17:22

Even really physically fit men look odd in a speedo, there is just something about them that takes the man out of male in a speedo.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Fri 27 May 2011, 18:06

George has said he will never wear one, he knows. LOL
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 May 2011, 18:13

No one should ever wear a speedo (unless they are speeding by on a bicycle). That's the original intent of the speedo, isn't it?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Fri 27 May 2011, 18:18

No, idea and don't care to know, lol.

Razz
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 May 2011, 01:37

AFAIK speedos are a brand of swimwear.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 May 2011, 02:12

Well, they've got a little bit of everything!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down