George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

+20
Jenn
Nicky80
hathaross
Surfing
fava
kat19
Cece42
melbert
Silje
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
ldg
What Would He Say
oldweston
Joanna
Donnamarie
annemarie
Alisonfan
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions Empty Re: Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

Post by Alisonfan Sun 09 Aug 2015, 11:45

Most ppl here do not  want George included.They want to be Amal!

More and more this site more about Amal lovin and envy than about George.I think many posters more in love with being Amal than George fan imo.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions Empty Re: Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

Post by annemarie Sun 09 Aug 2015, 15:11

Amal is George's wife of course we will talk about her. When George does something we discuss him if he is with Amal we discuss them together. I love seeing George with his wife and being happy nothing wrong with that he deserves this time in his life he waited a long time for this.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 09 Aug 2015, 15:18

The only reason I come to this site is because of my love and admiration for George Clooney.  But I do appreciate that he chose a very smart and kind woman to be a part of his life. Most importantly she makes him happy. And because I care for him so much I want him to be happy.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Aug 2015, 18:13

I don't think that "most people on this site" want to be 
Amal Clooney. I've not seen anything posted to 
give that idea.
Boring as it may sound, I agree with annemarie and
Donnamarie in their latest posts. 

I've been saying something similar since the engagement announcement !
And that doesn't mean I want to be Amal or that I 
have any envy of her. 

One can be happy for a couple who are happy together,
without it meaning that one longs to be one or other 
of the couple....can't one ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Sun 09 Aug 2015, 18:41

Interesting. I think that I might just be the kind of fan that maybe being referenced. Sort of. But not I hope.

I have admired George Clooney for a long time - I like a number of his movies very very much, have always thought he distinguished himself both by his work on social justice issues and by his humility and graciousness. He is also very handsome and totally charming. Or so is my impression:-) But I have never really been a fan of any actor to the point that I would go out of my way to read about them. I confess his relationship with Amal made me sit up and seriously pay attention. I do find her, and her work, to be very interesting. I am thrilled when I see the spotlight focused on important social justice and international human rights issues - and if celebrity attached to both of them does this I consider this to be a huge bonus. 

I am charmed and my heart is warmed by the little bits of their love story we are privileged to see. 

I am interested in both of them as individuals who in and of themselves are worth knowing about. Together it is such a treat.

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Aug 2015, 20:59

No no no, or is it yes yes yes....kind of....

Do I want to be Amal Clooney....YES!!!!!!!

BUT not if I have to give up being part of me.....

By George's standards... I'm too old

By Amal's standard's... I'm too bald

By LA standards I'm too fat.....I could go on and on and on.....X10000

So why be me?....Well by all standards I have a young, big, beautiful, generous kind and healthy heart....I'm donating it when I die....some lucky person will win the lottery with this one.....

So NO I don't envy Amal, not really....I would love to be the girl under the Tuscan Sun with George Clooney....just not Amal....just me...the regular Old Fat Bald Bird with the incredibly cheerful heart....

I also know that non of us are aware what attracts one person to another and like George said....and I couldn't have put it better myself....it is a type of alchemy....

I think many have made assumptions based on diddly squat about George and Amal....We don't know.....so glamourising the relationship or denigrating it, to me is just plain silly....

BTW, 
DonnaM 
"I do appreciate that he chose a very smart and kind woman"

We have seen the smart, the stunning etc, BUT the kind???.....did I miss something or is it the fact she married George that makes her "kind".....now, now don't say work.....as we are told over and over she has her own money because she works for it, she gets paid....So kind?.....That could be the thing that's missing for me....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ldg Sun 09 Aug 2015, 21:41

.....I have admired George Clooney for a long time - I like a number of his movies very very much, have always thought he distinguished himself both by his work on social justice issues and by his humility and graciousness. He is also very handsome and totally charming. Or so is my impression:-) But I have never really been a fan of any actor to the point that I would go out of my way to read about them. ....

This could describe me.  I really admired him more for his humanitarian work in the Sudan, stance on social issues, etc. than even his acting career.  I loved Michael Clayton and Good Night Good Luck, but so many of his roles I think are just too quirky for me.  

I didn't really pay that much attention until that ridiculous wedding which was SO Kardashian and SO unlike my original impression of him but then maybe he is a better actor than I give him credit for.

When the term humanitarian is used when describing Amal I believe it should be used with quotation marks.  I don't believe she is interested in humanitarian issues at all. Whether she had money of her own or not, she strikes me as the ultimate gold-digger and she's found found a big pot of it!

ldg
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 09 Aug 2015, 22:33

... And, go...

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Aug 2015, 22:45

brahahahahahahahaha Way2 you always make me laugh!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Aug 2015, 22:56

As most of you know I'm not a big fan of Amal. I don't hate her, she just makes me uncomfortable. I don't think she's a gold digger. (Her family can probably buy and sell George ten times over.) but I get the feeling that he's more invested in their relationship than she is. George loves her and she  loves the life he gives her and the attention she gets. Not to say she isn't fond of him, but he's the one who seems to be really "in love".

As far as the dress goes, it looks much better back-lit in silhouette than it does in full light. Then it looks like a 1970's cheap polyester caftan! I hope she wore this as a favor to the designer, because if she paid for it she's nuts!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Aug 2015, 23:25

........mm, well, it's altered stella, and she's added the shorts suit underneath...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 09 Aug 2015, 23:41

LizzyNY wrote:As most of you know I'm not a big fan of Amal. I don't hate her, she just makes me uncomfortable. I don't think she's a gold digger. (Her family can probably buy and sell George ten times over.) but I get the feeling that he's more invested in their relationship than she is. George loves her and she  loves the life he gives her and the attention she gets. Not to say she isn't fond of him, but he's the one who seems to be really "in love".

As far as the dress goes, it looks much better back-lit in silhouette than it does in full light. Then it looks like a 1970's cheap polyester caftan! I hope she wore this as a favor to the designer, because if she paid for it she's nuts!

It's a romper isn't it?

And of course it looks better back-lit in silhoutte. Smile
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Aug 2015, 00:57

I've not liked those dresses on the Red Carpets, and I don't like it on her.  Nothing about her body, etc., I just don't like the dress.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:00

And so it continues .....

This clash of perceptions over the woman in George's life. From the moment we became aware of Amal and from here on out she will almost always be at the center of any discussion of George. We all better get used to it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:00

LizzyNY wrote:As far as the dress goes, it looks much better back-lit in silhouette than it does in full light. Then it looks like a 1970's cheap polyester caftan! I hope she wore this as a favor to the designer, because if she paid for it she's nuts!
well Lizzy! Come to my house and see my lovely collection of 1970's cheap polyester caftans!  I LIVE in them!!!!  hahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:03

Donnamarie wrote:And so it continues .....

This clash of perceptions over the woman in George's life.  From the moment we became aware of Amal and from here on out she will almost always be at the center of any discussion of George.  We all better get used to it.
Only if people bring her up Donnamarie.  Someone here will always mention Amal, even if she's NOT in the picture or story.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:09

Um but in this instance she IS in the picture so I wouldn't it be appropriate to mention her?

It's not like the comments would be - "Oh look, it's George outside of Ville D'Este" and then NOT comment about Amal. I mean she's standing right there.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:17

melbert, are you implying "someone" in particular will bring her into the conversation? Or a generic someone? Curious to know.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 01:34

George has said he and Amal love each other, what more do people want. He was single and dated a lot of women most of whom were deemed unsuitable by fans. He found Amal and love happened between them he seems happier than he has ever been. I don't believe George is naive or blinded by love, he knows Amal and would never have married her if she were not exactly what he describes her as.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 02:19

Unfortunately there are some Clooney fans who just don't want Amal in the picture. Figuratively or literally. They don't want her in his life. They barely tolerate her or just don't like her.

She is his wife. She is a huge part of his life. And George makes a point of talking about her whenever the opportunity comes up. That's how much he loves her and is proud of her. That's the reality.

There are many times when posters who don't like Amal bring her up just to make insinuating remarks. Even when she is not part of a subject that's being discussed.

So like I said she will almost always be the center of any discussion of George.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 10 Aug 2015, 03:02

All you Amal lovers just assume there are some of us that hate Amal, well I don't HATE her and I most definitely am not jealous of her.   For some reason she comes across to me as arrogant and a bit immature.  What really bothers me is people calling her a humanitarian, just look at some of her clients.  
As for the dress she is wearing, the shorts underneath couldn't be any shorter.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Mon 10 Aug 2015, 04:33

You can't refer to posters who say positive or nice things about her as "Amal lovers" and then in the same breathe claim that no one can call you a hater. If you think positivity means "loving" someone then, be prepared for the word "hate" to be used to describe the negativity in your own posts. That's some massive hypocrisy you're touting there.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Aug 2015, 12:46

ENOUGH! This back and forth who loves her/who hates her nonsense is ridiculous. No one in the world is universally loved or hated. That's just life.

I seriously doubt that there is anyone posting here who can HONESTLY say they have never disliked someone - maybe even without a good reason - they just didn't like them. It might even have been someone a friend or relative loved very much - but you didn't.

Did you always keep your thoughts to yourself? Did you never voice your doubts or feelings to anyone? Did you always say only nice, positive things about the person you disliked? If so, God bless you. Please have some compassion for the rest of us poor mortals who haven't reached your level of evolution yet. We still have the need to say what we think, not just what's pleasant to hear or politically correct.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 13:15

I can speak only for myself Lizzy.  There are people I don't like or I find fault with.  They include people I know very well all the way to people I don't know but have impressions of.  But I don't go on public sites to criticize, ridicule or make insinuating remarks about them.  

I have made exceptions with outlandish public figures who put their behavior on public display for all to criticize.  Like Donald Trump for instance. 

I take offense to those who call Amal arrogant, unkind, superficial, gold digger etc. when all that are used to drive those impressions are pictures.  I have yet to read any comments made about her that are derogatory ..... Comments from people who actually know her.

Her work is a hot button issue and there are many who find fault with her because if it.  That's legitimate but the 
impressions of her otherwise are careless and irresponsible IMO.  If I didn't like Amal for whatever reason I would just keep it to myself.  I would avoid talking about her rather than to make snide and insinuating remarks to make a point or get a chuckle.  I just wouldnt do that here.  I don't consider that political correctness.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Aug 2015, 14:51

Donnamarie wrote:  I don't go on public sites to criticize, ridicule or make insinuating remarks about them.  

I have made exceptions with outlandish public figures who put their behavior on public display for all to criticize.  Like Donald Trump for instance. 

(Some would say that Amal has put her behavior on public display, too. It is a personal choice to treat Trump differently than Amal. You like her, you don't like him. Just saying.)

I take offense to those who call Amal arrogant, unkind, superficial, gold digger etc. when all that are used to drive those impressions are pictures.  I have yet to read any comments made about her that are derogatory ..... Comments from people who actually know her.

(I agree with you here. Criticizing her personality as if you know her is pure speculaton but so is praising her as kind or sweet or anything else that can't be proved just by looking at a photo. She may be exactly the wonderful person you think she is, or she may not be. Only people who have met her know for sure. There could be many reasons for the kinds of comments you see in the media.)

Her work is a hot button issue and there are many who find fault with her because if it.  That's legitimate but the 
impressions of her otherwise are careless and irresponsible IMO.  If I didn't like Amal for whatever reason I would just keep it to myself.  I would avoid talking about her rather than to make snide and insinuating remarks to make a point or get a chuckle.  I just wouldn't do that here.  I don't consider that political correctness.

(One final comment. Not all criticism is snide or insinuating. Sometimes a comment is just a comment, and an opinion is just an opinion - no malice intended .It may not be something you would say, but that's what makes you you and me me and Nicky Nicky and ....a different opinion isn't illegitimate or nasty or mean - it's just different.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 20:36

If George and others say she is wonderful why not just accept their word for it. George knows her better than any of us here so to me she is exactly what George says no more no less. Our opinions don't matter this is George's life and he is happy and living it with his wife. She has obviously proven herself to her husband and friends.

I will say it again if Amal were not a good person I don't believe for one second he would have married her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 21:15

Yes annemarie.  To me it's very simple.  Just as you describe.  If I admire George's character then I have no reason not to believe that he wouldn't choose someone to spend the rest of his life with who reflects his values.

Lizzy, to respond to some of your comments.  And I do appreciate your thoughtful comments.  I really do.  But you know that you and I often tend to see things differently.  But that's fine.

I'm curious what public display of Amal's character is being called into question and worthy of criticism?  Certainly my distaste for Donald Trump has to do with what comes out of his mouth.  Not the way he looks in pictures or on stage or in interviews.

And I would certainly agree that not every opinion about Amal is snide or malicious.  But there are enough.  It is those comments I was referencing in my post.

And lastly that I think she is kind, sweet and incredibly intelligent is because people who actually know her and George say so.  Have been quoted.  Otherwise it would be pure speculation.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Aug 2015, 21:20

annemarie  - I guess I wasn't clear. My post wasn't really about Amal - it was about allowing for differences of opinion without trying to make someone look/feel bad because they don't agree with you.

I hope Amal is everything George says she is and that she makes him as happy as he deserves to be. I am his fan and want only the best for him. That doesn't mean I have to be in love with her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 22:23

Lol I'm not in love with her either wrong type , I agree everyone is allowed their opinion but it is o.k to respectfully disagree with an opinion. Looking at George and listening to him speak I have no doubt Amal is just what George says she is and that he is a very happy man. I I take George at his word and believe him.

For those who will say he vowed never to marry again, he had been hurt , divorced and was not ready for love and Marriage in my opinion. He himself said it was a dumb thing to say. And in life one should really never say never no one knows the future.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 10 Aug 2015, 23:04

LizzyNY wrote:annemarie  - I guess I wasn't clear. My post wasn't really about Amal - it was about allowing for differences of opinion without trying to make someone look/feel bad because they don't agree with you.

I hope Amal is everything George says she is and that she makes him as happy as he deserves to be. I am his fan and want only the best for him. That doesn't mean I have to be in love with her.

Agree Lizzy.  If you don't have rose-colored glasses you are made to feel you are a mean, bad person.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 10 Aug 2015, 23:10

Amen.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 10 Aug 2015, 23:53

I don't wear rose colored glasses. I'm not "in love" or love Amal.  But George and Amal are very much in love with each other and I hope this marriage is a very happy one.  The pictures here look very real to me and show true affection between the two of them.  

I feel criticism should be fair and balanced.  Sometimes it is not here.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Tue 11 Aug 2015, 00:38

NOBODY here said they that they "love" Amal. Nor can you claim that people who say nice things are wearing rose colored glasses. If YOU don't want to be called a hater for your comments than stop being a damn hypocrite and calling the other side "Amal lovers" etc  And absolutely no one here said that you have to be "in love" with Amal so stop with the poor put upon victim routine. You guys say what you want on this board all the time, no one stops you from making whatever inane snarky, ridiculing, insinuating comment you want to make about her. But that doesn't mean that what you say should be immune to a response from someone who disagrees. Give me a break. Some of the stuff that is thrown around here is completely devoid of rationale and other stuff is just plain hateful and offensive. If you want so desperately to dish it out, then be prepared to take it as well. 

Rose-colored glasses my a$$.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 11 Aug 2015, 01:39

The one's who respect George's choice are treated like we are wrong. 

The irrational dislike of Amal with no facts is strange. George has said nothing but wonderful things about her and his happiness yet there are those who can't respect his choice and put his wife down because of their dislike of someone they don't know and have never even spoken too.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 11 Aug 2015, 01:48

I have never called anyone an "Amal lover" and am perfectly happy --and even encourage--people to post contrary or differing opinions about any topic on this forum, including Mrs. Clooney.  As long as those comments are about the topic and not the "niceness" of the critical poster.

I am not talking about the bigoted, hate-filled rants that crop up here once in a while, but occasional critical or sarcastic comments by regular posters.

I don't know enough about Amal to either like or dislike her.  I have stuck up for her on some threads and criticized her sometimes on others.  I respect George's choice--does that mean I can never say she is wearing a frightful outfit or unhealthily thin? I respected it was George's choice to date elissbetta for 2 years too, but should that mean posters should not criticize her nude photos or  portraying a topless nun in a movie?

Last edited by fava on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 02:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Tue 11 Aug 2015, 03:28

When have you been stopped from writing something about her outfits or her weight? You do so freely. You can post whatever you want that doesn't mean that someone isn't allowed to counter that by saying the opposite...no one has said that you can never say something negative. People have however on occasion pointed out that such comments can sometimes be uncalled for or just plainly said in bad taste. But u don't see any mods on this forum blatantly stopping you from saying she's wearing a "frightful" outfit or that you think she's too thin. There are plenty of posts like that all over this forum. 

Honestly, the complaints in this thread just seem to come down to whining over the fact that anyone has the audacity to call you out on the fact that some of these regularly posted observations or critiques can seem very disrespectful and irrational on occasion. Some people literally only post about her in order to make a snarky ridiculing comment. And then if someone calls you out on it, it's boohoo how dare you force me to be in love with her. Give me a break. No one said you have to love her, but this constant stream of dislike/hate/opinion based on not much is tiring for those on the other side of this invisible line as well okay. If you're sick of people pointing out your comments are constantly negative. Well we're also sick of people complaining that the forum is now overrun with Amal loving bullies who happen to take offence to every bad comment made about her. Honestly that's a joke, there are maybe 3-4 of us regular posters here who have anything nice to say about her. The vast majority don't have anything remotely positive to say about her. She's just some gold-digging fame-loving ugly skinny unfashionable overrated not actually in love with George but just loves his lifestyle piece of human garbage who doesn't deserve sainted George. We get it. This stuff is posted about her ad nauseum. So boo fricken hoo if myself, Annemarie, donnamarie, and maybe a couple more posters feel the need to defend her on occasion. All this whining about "you make us sound like bad mean people". Well no one said you're bad people, but guess what, a lot of the stuff you say about her is indeed mean. It is. You wouldn't say that stuff to someone's actual face. But it's easy to do so on an anonymous website. So you do. I get it. You call it criticism, opinions, whatever. Okay fine. But then stop whining and boohoo-ing after if someone else speaks up and calls you out on it. Guess what, that's that persons "opinion" on your observations, the same way your observation is that we are all wearing rose colored glasses or whatever, while your negative opinion about her is so completely objective.

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:55

Well damn kat.  I can't top that.  Thank you.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Aug 2015, 17:40

Peace above self, Grasshopper.*

*The intended recipient will get the joke.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions Empty Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

Post by LornaDoone Sun 16 Aug 2015, 02:08

Donnamarie wrote:Unfortunately there are some Clooney fans who just don't want Amal in the picture. Figuratively or literally.  They don't want her in his life.  They barely tolerate her or just don't like her.

She is his wife. She is a huge part of his life.  And George makes a point of talking about her whenever the opportunity comes up.  That's how much he loves  her and is proud of her.  That's the reality.

There are many times when posters who don't like Amal bring her up just to make insinuating remarks.  Even when she is not part of a subject that's being discussed.

So like I said she will almost always be the center of any discussion of George.

And there are some Clooney/Amal fans who get a bit supercilious when responding to those who don't have a good/high/favorable opinion of Amal.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But the "in Amal's camp" and the "Not in Amal's camp" folks have made their opinions known over and over and over.

My biggest issue is the comments that denigrate her god-given looks in such a manner that it borders on bigotry.

Want to rip her choice of dress or want to comment how you like how she dresses.  No problem, but don't rip another poster just because they have a different opinion.  

Differing opinions are welcome.  But beating a horse over and over and over when your opinion is well known that's when it gets tedious.

Fighting with other posters because of differing opinions is silly at best - abusive at worst.

I'm just asking that before you hit SEND that you ask yourself  - am I posting a differing opinion or adding to the conversation?  Or am i merely posting to abuse another poster or to harp on one specific aspect of Amal on which I have opined over and over and am going to do the worst thing I could do on a forum such as this - BORE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE!  

Like I said. He married her.

Who knows how long it might last.  

It may be both their "forever love" or it could end in a year or two when George is broke from all those damn dresses and shoes she's been buying.  brahahahaha  (Sorry I just couldn't resist).

Lively conversation is welcome.

Abusive or repetitive repetitive repetitive comments are not.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 17 Aug 2015, 01:50

Agree lornadoon.I to hate ppl who pick on looks . but it is not looks that make ppl feel uncomfortable with Amal on this site maybe too many other things + George too . but in outside world big majority to ppl uncomfortable because too many thing and NO George included. In outside world they not like job/extravagantce/dress/attitude only tiny some say looks they don't like. and even lesser be bec she married George. They not care.George they like.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Tue 25 Aug 2015, 10:20

Wow, George Clooney wore the same white shirt & jeans 2-3 days straight for this promotion staged photo op. 
Laughing

Probably slept in his boots too. Lucky he didn't channel his gold lame look. Disco Queen  style.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"At least his little ensemble doesn't show white briefs flashing through. Very classy that. White jockstrap /briefs showing through gold lame dresses, that is....Upstaged Stacy Keibler's titty tape exposure in Paris premier of IoM in 2011, in terms of uncouth etiquette."  An excerpt from the new George Clooney blog. It also has my "deleted" or rather, "hidden" posts  too. The owner of that blog must be reading here.

These white cotton boy shorts brief or jockstrap that is flashing clearly under the gold lame dress, seems to be riding so low in the crotch. Shocked Long torso, short little legs. It's ridiculous  how PR reps write so many exaggerations only to insult the public's intelligence.

Frank n'Furter & cast from Rocky Horror Picture show could have been hosting this Casamigos party in Ibiza. Pride week is over, no? 
But that's the illusion it gave in the sense that there was no fashion balance among the six hosts promoting the drink. One stands out as a limelight hogging disaster with a ton of contouring make-up. 
Mandatory airbrushing to soften the harshness in the editorial pics too didn't help much. Zoom in!!! affraid

FAIL ...once again.

On the other hand, at the previous "low key" dinner night staged photo op, with the "affection" display, there's the usual ad hoc semi-grainy & low exposure lens. For ...realism.

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:28

Surfing - So brave of you to send us a picture of yourself. Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 13:20

Yes Lizzy she is brave.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 13:37

If that's a selfie it's far more flattering than how I see her!!!!

On the contrary she is not brave. She is small and conveniently hides behind her anonymity to concoct her lies and total BS.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Tue 25 Aug 2015, 14:50

She? I'm a "she?" And how would you know?   Really,  annemarie/ donnamarie, CindyNY or is it LizzyGirl (can't remember, I'm new here),  you're not exactly posting under your own real identities. Just usernames.   

As for your comment..Puerile, patronising humor; total miss. Neutral

I must have got confused with profile angles & the obscure, grainy effect reality staged photo op.  It's not hard to see why...No need to be mean-spirited about Gonzo.. 

Oh, dear, I hope Globelle Communications doesn't have any of it's PR shills monitoring this forum. AK47 
 Come to think of it, hope Baria's Globelle celebrity PR company hasn't taken over George Clooney gossip media publicity. So integral to his public image.  No fusion of PR networks. Just collaboration?  

Here's another excerpt from that new George Clooney blog...under construction:

George Clooney's desperation for mass promotion of what he thought would be good for his image?  Crisis management brainstorming under duress?   As advised?    An androgynous, plain (and that's being flattering) pseudo human rights junior barrister who never led a case nor won a case?  A human rights lawyer who seems to love media attention more than anything & corny staged photo-op posing.  Craves fame so much that she changed her last name to that of her "husband's" when no professional, respected lawyer does that.  Except to leech off other's fame in internet searches.  Oh,  & loves to to parade ridiculously ostentatious, loud & flashy, expensive designer labels??? 

If George Clooney would be doing damage control for what's left of his life, he'd always be ridiculed for this fiasco... and many more. I'm sure there'll be independent writers who remind the public. 
The media & public are not stupid.  But when they tune out, due to disinterest, he's not even worth their contempt."

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 15:14

You really aren't too bright , if you are new here why would you say I and Donnamarie are the same person.The reason you said it is because you have said it before.  Please your the same troll you just keep changing your name. What you don't seem to get is this is a fan site for George and no one here is buying the garbage you write.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Tue 25 Aug 2015, 15:14

Here are some more photos. George sure doesn't look elated in many photos.  Posing in others. Even that unbuttoned shirt near the belt doesn't ooze sex appeal anymore.  Just weary burnout.  
 Boy, needs to be totally inebriated to put up with the farce:

Zoom in some of the photos if you want to see facial features unphotoshopped. SCARING!!  
Btw, Amal Allahmuddin must spend a lot of her time getting those extensions woven in  that curly hair. So she doesn't even have naturally thick straight hair after all?  That's fake too???    Surprised   Lost a lot of weight too since the publicity relationship was launched onto the public's senses.  30lbs easily.  All seems so calculated. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alt="" />

Last edited by Surfing on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 16:02; edited 1 time in total

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 15:23

Jealousy is a bitch ain't surfing George never told you were beautiful Is that why your so angry and hostile towards him. Like you said before all the celebs who met you thought you were. You fool no one here we all know your the same troll.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Tue 25 Aug 2015, 15:37

How do you know who I am?   How do you know if George Clooney has ever said anything to me? Or what?  You really don't phase or intimidate me. Seems you are quite bitter and desperate.   Laughing 
No one would be jealous of a marital situation that is presumed as fake or totally staged. Nothing admirable there. 
Seems to me you're the one with the vitriol...

I'm quoting from a new George Clooney blog I found under construction...laced with my own remarks. 

I don't know who you presume I am. Nor have I ever made the allegation you claim.  Such presumption.  Hit a sore note, did I?   Laughing

Last edited by Surfing on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 15:56; edited 1 time in total

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 15:55

Nope you just keep denying the truth is the truth and everyone here knows the truth you are the same troll as before. You have a good day now. Surfing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next