George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding

+3
Donnamarie
kat19
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding Empty Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 Jul 2015, 20:45

Ritchie has “jaw dropping” guestlist

Guy Ritchie has a “jaw dropping” guestlist for his wedding to model Jacqui Ainsley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Filmaker Guy Ritchie and model Jacqui Ainsley.
(Credit: Reuters.)

The popular film director is set to marry his fiance of three years - with whom he has children Rafael, three, Rivka, two and Levi, one - surrounded by the creme de la creme of Hollywood and the showbiz world.

A source said: “The guest list is jaw dropping. It's like the Oscars. If even half of them come, it will be like the party of the year. There are marquees being set up in the gardens and food by Jamie's (Oliver) chefs. It's going to be amazing. Guy is well connected and well liked, so it's no surprise there are so many people invited to his wedding.”

Top of the list are actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, closely followed by David and Victoria Beckham and George and Amal Clooney.

Best pals Sting and wife Trudie Styler will also be invited along to the bash - to be held in Guy's Wiltshire stately home - as well as Gwyneth Paltrow and 'Snatch' producer Matthew Vaughn.

The 46-year-old director's marriage to Madonna ended in 2008 and he popped the question to Jacqui, 33, in 2012.

The insider told the Sunday Mirror: “They're both mad busy so a honeymoon will have to wait but they wanted to mark the occasion with a special celebration.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding Empty Re: Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding

Post by kat19 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 02:01

This sounds completely fabricated. Is George even friends with Guy Ritchie? LOL

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding Empty Re: Guy Ritchie Invites George and Amal Clooney To His Wedding

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Jul 2015, 02:55

kat19 wrote:This sounds completely fabricated. Is George even friends with Guy Ritchie? LOL

Guy Ritchie directed George in a Nespresso commercial a few years ago.  I think he may have visited his villa too.  I don't know how friendly they really are.  The story sounds really hyped to me.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 27 Jul 2015, 07:47

When I remember who was said to be invited to George's and Amal's wedding...
Including President Obama, literally everybody in Hollywood etc.

This Story sounds fabricated to me as well.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 28 Jul 2015, 08:03

you never know. It could be fabricated but until it happens we shall see if george will be there. He seems now to be enjoying Lake como and having a good time and enjoying the sunshine, and eating out and getting tan and boat rides. What a life. He deserves it. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 31 Jul 2015, 13:30

I think George and Amal were too busy having a good time in Italy to attend the Ritchie wedding which was yesterday.  I'm not sure who else of "star studdedness" attended.

Tabloid media doing what it does best ..... again
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 31 Jul 2015, 14:49

Brad Pitt David Beckham Henry Cavall and lots of glamorous  ladies from movies And some small royalty too.lots directors and sports
StarS everywhere.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 31 Jul 2015, 15:46

The wedding was yesterday I haven't heard of George being there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 31 Jul 2015, 15:57

One media report said he and Amal were there but it also said Victoria Beckham was there and she wasn't.  But Brad Pitt (no Angie) and David Beckham were there.  Along with other celebs.  It could be that George was invited but had other plans ......

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.  On Ritchie's estate. Outdoors.  The bride looked lovely.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down