George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October.

5 posters

Go down

Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. Empty Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October.

Post by Silje Sun 26 Jul 2015, 11:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock’s ‘Crisis’ Gets Awards Season Release Date

A day ago | Variety - Film News

Warner Bros. has given an awards-season release date of Oct. 30 to political drama “Our Brand Is Crisis,” starringSandra Bullock and Billy Bob Thornton.

David Gordon Green directed from a screenplay by Peter Straughan (“Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy”). The film is an adaptation of the 2005 documentary of the same name, which follows a group of American consultants who accept the challenge of getting an unpopular Bolivian president re-elected. In the upcoming feature, Bullock plays a maverick political consultant, “Calamity” Jane Bodine, who comes out of retirement to lead the team, while Thornton portrays her enemy.

Anthony Mackie, Scoot McNairy, Zoe Kazan,Ann Dowd, Reynaldo Pacheco, Dominic Flores,Louis Arcella, Octavio Gomez Berrios andJoaquim de Almeida also star.

Smokehouse Pictures principals George Clooney and Grant Heslov produced, with Bullock, Participant Media’s Jeff Skoll andJonathan King, and Stuart Besser serving as executive producers.

“Our Brand Is Crisis” will open
See the full article on Variety - Film News »Movies & TV
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. Empty Re: Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October.

Post by Silje Sun 26 Jul 2015, 11:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October. Empty Re: Our Brand Is Crisis release date 30 October.

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 Jul 2015, 15:09

Am I going daft....or do we have two movies out on the same day....

One dress will do....double bubble...ehh?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Jul 2015, 16:07

You're not going daft,  I am. I created 2 threads accidently  and the other thread has the wrong title. Money Monster is released in March 2016. 

But Our Brand is Crisis  in October. But I guess Sandra  Bullock will do most of the promoting.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 Jul 2015, 20:37

I deleted the other one Silje. Very Happy

October this is soon...something to look forward too Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Jul 2015, 21:52

......... to see George's name on the screen again.  Looking forward to this one.  Fingers crossed!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Jul 2015, 22:45

Nicky80 wrote:I deleted the other one Silje. Very Happy

October this is soon...something to look forward too Very Happy
Thanks Nicky.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 27 Jul 2015, 07:55

So "Our Brand Is Crisis" is a political drama? In one interview George mentioned this movie and described is a "comedy, a fun film".

Confuses me a bit, well, maybe just one of his jokes...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:19

carolhathaway wrote:So "Our Brand Is Crisis" is a political drama? In one interview George mentioned this movie and described is a "comedy, a fun film".

Confuses me a bit, well, maybe just one of his jokes...

It has been described as a dark comedy.  Elements of drama and comedy.  George likes this genre.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:50

Donnamaria,

thanks for sorting out this!

These political themes are sometimes a little complicated for us non-americans when it's a theme we're not familiar with.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Jul 2015, 15:19

You are welcome carolhathaway!  Unfortunately we in the states are all too familiar with dark comedy .... namely our political system!  LOL
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 27 Jul 2015, 16:48

Donnamarie wrote:You are welcome carolhathaway!  Unfortunately we in the states are all too familiar with dark comedy .... namely our political system!  LOL
Well, Donnamarie,
I live in Germany. Our politicians are all just interested in making the world and especially our country  a better place. They never favor economical  to human interests, their personal gains are always irrelevant...

Ok, I stop dreaming now... LOL
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down